If you have PDF files you want to edit or share with others, the best option for you is to convert them into editable formats. The advancement of document conversion technology has led to the creation of many tools to use for conversion. The tools have made it easy and fast to convert PDF to Excel on Mac and other devices. This article offers you steps on how to convert PDF to Excel on Mac with UPDF.
- The Best PDF to Excel Converter for Mac
- How to Convert PDF to Excel on Mac
- How to Convert Scanned PDF to Excel on Mac
- Video Guide on How to Convert PDF to Excel on Mac
The Best PDF to Excel Converter for Mac
UPDF for Mac is the best PDF to Excel converter on Mac. The tool is robust and versatile enough to edit and convert PDF documents to other editable formats such as text, PowerPoint, XML, HTML, CSV, images, or Word. The tool also features an OCR feature that makes it possible to convert scanned PDFs into editable formats. This feature supports twenty-three languages, making UPDF more universal.
- Accurate conversion: With this converter, you enjoy high-level accuracy when converting documents. Your Excel will be similar to the original PDF. Thus, you do not waste time doing corrections after the conversion.
- Format consistency: The original format of the original PDFs is not lost after the conversion. All the cells and other features are converted accurately. You can add your desired features to your Excel document after the conversion. This does not only happen when converting to Excel, but also to most other editable formats such as word, PowerPoint, and others.
- OCR supported: It can convert scanned PDF to Excel and other formats with the OCR feature.
- Convert protected PDF: It can convert password-protected PDF to Excel and other formats.
How to Convert PDF to Excel on Mac
Here are the simple steps on how to convert PDF to Excel on Mac.
Step 1. Import the PDF
Begin the process by adding the PDF files you want to export PDF to Excel on Mac. Click "Open File" or you can also drag and drop the documents into the UPDF window.
Step 2. Select Output Format as Excel
Once your PDF file is opened, click on the "Export PDF" icon on the top right side of the UPDF for Mac. After clicking it, a list of multiple formats will appear as shown in the image below.
Step 3. Convert PDF to Excel on Mac
When you click on the "Excel" format, a pop-up window will appear. It will allow you to set up your preference such as OCR and page range. After setting up, click on the "Export" button, and your PDF will convert to Excel and be saved in the destination folder.
How to Convert Scanned PDF to Excel on Mac
The Optical Character Recognition or OCR in the tool enables easy conversion of image-based or scanned PDF into all other editable formats including Excel. Follow these steps to convert scanned PDF to Excel on Mac with OCR.
Step 1. Import PDF Document
Open the UPDF and click the "Open File" button to import the PDFs you want to convert to Excel. Another option is to drag and drop from your storage device into the tool interface.
Step 2. Enable OCR
On the right panel, toggle the OCR setting slider to the ON position to enable it.
Step 3. Select the Document Language
Choose the page range for your OCR conversion. Below the toggle button, choose the correct language. You can choose any of the languages provided including English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Slovenian, Turkish, Greek, Hebrew, Chinese Tradition, Chinese Simplified, Japanese and Korean.
Step 4. Convert Scanned PDF to Excel on Mac
Tap the "Export" button and start the conversion. The Excel files get saved in the destination folder and will be displayed on your screen. The process is completed within a few seconds.
What else can UPDF do?
UPDF is a well-known PDF editor. It is known for its editing features such as annotating, organizing, underlining, and editing the text in PDF. It also allows you to sign any PDF document and then share it with your friends or teammates via email or a link.
You can also add, delete, insert, extract or organize the PDF pages in your document. Moreover, it allows you to edit the images present in your PDF document.
Pros of UPDF
- Free-to-download and simple PDF editor
- Guarantees the security of your information
- Beginner-friendly and modern design
- Fast, unique, and reliable
- Frequent updates for new features and improvements
Video Guide on How to Convert PDF to Excel on Mac
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF