How to convert HEIC to PDF on Mac? Have you ever been stumped by this question? Most Mac users are aware of the HEIC format since it is Apple's proprietary variant. However, to convert HEIC to JPG in Mac, you'll either need native tools or third-party applications. Let's look at the various options that Mac users have to convert HEIC to PDF on Mac.
How to Change HEIC to PDF on Mac with the Preview App
Mac's Preview app is not just an image and PDF viewer but also a conversion tool to export images as PDFs. Using this method, you can easily convert an HEIC file to PDF format on Mac. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Open the Image in Preview
To complete this action, you can use the "File" → "Open" option or, if Preview is your default image viewer, just double-click the HEiC file in Finder.
Step 2: Export HEIC as PDF on Mac
Click the "File" menu and select "Export as PDF" from the dropdown options.
Step 3: Save the PDF File to a Local Folder
When you see the Finder window, choose a location to save the converted file - you can also rename the file to indicate that it is a PDF version of your original HEIC image.
This is how you convert HEIC to PDF on Mac.
How to Convert HEIC to PDF on iPhone and iPad
UPDF is a comprehensive file and folder management utility for iOS and iPadOS devices. It offers a range of unique features such as conversion, compression, file merging, etc., and it even has a Security Space where you can store your most precious and confidential files and media. Apart from these functions, users can also annotate images and PDF files, share files with others securely, and do a lot more. Now, let's look at the process of HEIC to PDF conversion in UPDF.
Step 1: Import the HEIC File into UPDF
Install UPDF on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store. Launch the app and tap the "+" button, then choose Photos, Files, or Computer to import the image file. Tap on "Add" at the end to import the file.
Step 2: Convert the HEIC to PDF
To convert the HEIC image file, long-press it to trigger the main menu. Select "Convert to PDF" in the menu, and the file will be converted and the PDF copy will be saved to the same UPDF folder.
You can also choose multiple photos using the checkbox icon on the top-right corner of the UPDF window to perform the same conversion action as a batch process.
The answer to that question is simple. Not only does UPDF offer a clean-cut way to manage your device files and folders, but tools like the conversion module give you the freedom to do a lot with your content. You can easily merge PDFs, compress them to reduce file size, make annotations, and much more. In other words, it is the only tool you'll ever need to manage and secure your files on an iPad or iPhone.
- How to Create Drop Down List in Excel? (The Complete Guide)
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Use ChatGPT to Write a Resume
- ChatGPT vs. Siri, What are the Differences? Who Will Be the Winner in the AI Race?
- How to Use ChatGPT to Improve Your Work Productivity
- Extract Pages from Word with 3 Easy Ways
- An Easy & Unique Way to Create PDF from Images
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel? (5 Easy Ways)
- 8 Solutions for Adobe Acrobat Not Opening
- How to Add Text to The Beginning and End of Cell in Excel? (The Easiest Ways)
- How to Insert an Excel File to PPT
- How to Download and Use ChatGPT for Mac Safely?
- How to Convert, Import, and Export PPT to Excel for Free
- How to Embed Fonts in PowerPoint on Win/Mac
- GPT-4 vs. GPT-3.5, Which Version is Better?
- How to Copy PDF to PowerPoint