Pictures and visuals help us retain more than plain text. This is one of the main reasons that modern documents almost always contain pictures. Since PDF format has become the de facto standard for sharing documents these days, it is likely that you will need to include pictures in PDF documents as well. Sometimes, you may also be required to insert a picture into PDF on Mac. This article details how you can add images to PDF on Mac.
- Part 1. The Best Tool to Add Image to PDF on Mac
- Part 2. How to Add Photo to PDF on Mac
- Part 3. Video Tutorial on How to Add an Image into PDF on Mac
- Part 4. How to Insert Images to a PDF with Preview Mac
If you are looking to add photos to pdf on Mac, the UPDF PDF editor is your best bet. UPDF is free software that enables you to edit text and images in PDF format. It is an extremely powerful tool that helps you accomplish almost any action you wish to with a PDF document.
UPDF is a modern tool that enables you to edit images very easily and quickly. You can resize, reposition, replace, copy, delete or crop the images in a PDF document. All these actions require a zero learning curve. The interface of the tool is extremely intuitive and comes with helpful snap-to guidelines.
UPDF can also help you to organize your pages in the PDF document very easily. One can reorder, add, delete or rotate pages inside a PDF document. This tool has gained immense popularity since its launch because it allows you to easily view and edit the text in PDF documents. You can also annotate a PDF document using this tool.
The best part of this tool is that it is completely free and works seamlessly for small and large files alike. The tool is available on Windows and Mac operating systems and has some great reviews to its credit.
If you are looking to add a picture to a PDF on Mac, UPDF editor can help you within a few clicks. Follow the below steps to quickly insert a picture into a PDF on Mac.
Launch the UPDF app on your Mac, and click the 'Open File' button that appears on the main interface of the app. This button launches an explorer window from which you can select the PDF file into which you wish to add an image to PDF Mac.
Step 2 - Edit Mode
Now click on the 'Edit' button that appears on the top toolbar or on the left sidebar. Both these options render the same function of revealing the PDF editing tools. We will use this section to add images to PDF Mac.
You can now easily add photos to PDF Mac. Simply click on the '+ image' icon as shown in the below screenshot and select the images from your MacBook to insert.
Now that you were able to successfully add pictures to PDF Mac, you can also edit the pictures in the PDF document. UPDF allows you to easily edit the position and size of the images. You can also choose to crop the images in the PDF documents as per your requirements.
Video Tutorial on How to Add an Image into PDF on Mac
You can add images to PDF on Mac using MacBook's Preview feature even though copy-paste of images is not allowed in this app. There is a hacky way to add images to PDF on Mac. You may follow the below steps to accomplish this in Preview Mac -
- In Mac Finder, locate the image to add to your PDF file. Right-click on the image and select 'Open With' > 'Preview' from the menu.
- When Preview opens, press Command + A on your Mac keyboard and select the entire image.
- Now you may press Command + C to copy the image. You can now press Command + V to paste the image, and the new copy of your image covers the original image. While both images look the same, the one that you just pasted has now become an object that can be pasted into a PDF if we copy it again.
- Copy this object image by pressing Command + C.
- Next, find the PDF that you want to paste the image into in Finder. Open this file in the Mac Preview tool. Scroll to the PDF page that you want to add your image to and paste the image by Pressing Command + V.
- You can now close the document and your changes will be saved.
Conclusion: Indeed there are several ways to add photos to PDF on Mac. However, using the Preview feature to achieve this is quite hacky and cumbersome. Other alternatives like Adobe Reader are very expensive and heavy. UPDF stands out as the perfect PDF image editor which is extremely cost effective and produces very high quality results. In addition to the PDF editing options, UPDF also provides password protection and digital signature features which makes it much more superior than other tools available for free in the app stores. UPDF is a great tool choice and makes PDF editing easy and enjoyable.
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- Como imprimir PDF como livreto no Windows e Mac
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly
- How to Save a Fillable PDF on Windows and Mac
- Top 5 Easy and Dominant Signature Makers
- How to Edit PDF Android – A Detailed Guide to UPDF
- Einfache 3 Methoden zum Entfernen von Links aus PDF