In the current digital age, we are constantly sharing digital documents for personal and work purposes. Most of these documents are shared in PDF format owing to the interoperable nature of the file format. However, it is not very easy to edit PDF documents. We often encounter situations where we need to add pages to PDF on Mac. This article describes how to add a page to a PDF on Mac with the best tool - UPDF.
Part 1. Scenarios in which You Need to Add Pages to PDF on Mac
There are many situations when you may need to add pages to PDF on Mac. These could arise during your day-to-day work while dealing with PDF documents. Below are a few situations that may require you to add pages to PDF on Mac.
- Often you may be required to add an additional blank page to a PDF document. This is especially important in financial documents that are required to be printed. In these scenarios, you need an easy way to add pages to PDF on Mac.
- In many situations, you may need to add pages from one PDF document to another PDF document. This is a common use case where the documents are created by two different persons working in collaboration.
- When reviewing a PDF document, you may wish to add more content to the PDF file. In this case, you will be required to add pages to PDF on Mac.
- Sometimes, a form that you may need to fill out is shared with you in PDF format. However, you may be required to provide additional details in the form of text or pictures. This will require you to add pages to PDF on Mac.
In all the above situations, you may often wonder how to add a page to a PDF on Mac.
Part 2. The Best Free Tool to Add Pages to PDF on Mac
If you are looking to add pages to PDF on Mac, your best bet is to use UPDF. This is a fast PDF editor software that enables you to perform almost any editing action on PDF documents with ease.
While many PDF tools are available in the market, UPDF is the most attractive one with a stunning design. It offers a very intuitive and user-friendly user interface, which ensures that your PDF editing experience is seamless and hassle-free.
UPDF allows users to add additional pages to a PDF document just like Microsoft Word allows you to edit DOCX documents. The major advantage of UPDF is that even while adding new pages or editing the PDF document, it ensures a consistent format is maintained. Moreover, the PDF document can also be easily converted to other popular formats with just a few clicks. If you are dealing with content that requires a higher level of security and data protection, you may choose to protect the PDF file with passwords as well.
Indeed, UPDF is an extremely powerful and high-quality software that eliminates all your PDF editing hassles.
Part 3. How to Add Pages to PDF on Mac
Let us now explore how to add a page to a PDF on Mac using the celebrated UPDF tool. As mentioned previously, the tool is extremely intuitive and therefore requires a minimal learning curve.
The steps to add a page to a PDF on Mac using UPDF are as follows –
Step 1. Download UPDF on Your Mac
The first step is to install the UPDF editor on your MacBook. You can click the button below to download it.
Step 2. Open a PDF File
Launch the UPDF tool and open the PDF file you wish to add more pages to. You can do so by clicking on the "Open File" button on the main interface of UPDF. You can select the PDF file you wish to open as shown in the below screenshot.
Step 3. Page Management
Since you wish to edit the PDF document at a page level, click the "Organize Pages" option on the left toolbar. This option reveals the page management interface.
Step 4. Add Pages to PDF on Mac
- Add a Blank Page
If you wish to add more content to the PDF file manually, you can click on the "Insert" option and choose "Blank Page". This adds a blank page to your document. You can now type in the text on the new page as requested.
- Add Pages from Another PDF
If you wish to add more content to the PDF file from another PDF file, you can do so easily with the UPDF tool. Click on the "Insert" option and then select "From File". This presents an option for you to browse your computer and select the PDF file you wish to add content from. Once you select the file, the contents are added as new pages to your PDF document.
Indeed, it is that simple to add pages to a PDF on Mac with UPDF. What else does UPDF support to manage your pages? Here are the page management functions it supports:
- Crop Pages in PDF on Mac
- Split Pages on Mac
- Extract Pages on Mac
- Replace PDF Pages
- Remove Pages on Mac
- Rotate PDF Pages
Part 4. Video Tutorial on How to Add Pages to PDF on Mac
Mac users from across the globe have found the UPDF editor to be more comprehensive and easier to use than other tools. UPDF has proven to be a new-age powerful PDF utility and is being used by several professionals to add pages to a PDF on Mac. Indeed, this tool is a blessing for knowledge workers who deal with PDF files day in and day out in their jobs.
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint: Restrict Editing/Printing/Accessing
- 4 New Ways to Edit PDFs on Chromebook
- How to Make A Fillable PDF in Google Docs
- Top 4 PowerPoint Alternatives in 2023
- How to Create a Poster in PowerPoint