The new MacBook Pro 2022 has revolutionary features. The M2 chip ushers in Apple's next generation of silicon, improving the M1's already impressive performance and power efficiency. Thus, with an 8-core CPU, you can quickly complete tasks, and promptly and efficiently create great visuals using a GPU with 10 cores. The high-performance media engine allows you to simultaneously work with many streams of 4K and 8K ProRes videos. Take advantage of up to 24GB of quicker unified memory, and do it all at once.
The first Apple laptop to be released with an M2 processor is the 13-inch model of the MacBook Pro M2. Although there have been no changes in the design, Apple claims that there will be a significant performance improvement, whether you are editing images or movies or running many programs simultaneously.
- Part 1. MacBook Pro 2022 Release Date
- Part 2. MacBook Pro 2022 Price
- Part 3. MacBook Pro 2022 Colors to Choos From
- Part 4. MacBook Pro 2022 New Features or Improvement
- Part 5. The Best PDF Editor for MacBook Pro 2022
MacBook Pro 2022 Release Date
On June 6, 2022, Apple made a surprising announcement during the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC): the next MacBook pro. But you can't purchase it just yet. Apple's online shop is now displaying "Select" instead of "Buy," and delivery is being described as "Currently Unavailable". The "Add to Bag" button is also displayed as unavailable.
Apple had confirmed that the M2 MacBook Pro would be released on Friday, June 17, 2022. This announcement was made on June 14 and prospective buyers were assured that it would be available for pre-order on that day. Apple Stores in the United States and the United Kingdom have already started selling the updated MacBook Pro.
MacBook Pro 2022 Price
One can see that the new MacBook Pro is an incremental improvement rather than a revolutionary one. Costs for the two default setups are as follows:
The cost of the 13-inch MacBook Pro (2022) with the M2 processor, 8GB RAM, and 256GB solid-state drive is $1,299/£1,349.
The 13-inch MacBook Pro (2022) with M2, 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD costs $1,499 (or £1,549).
Although you might have to shell out a tidy sum, if you're looking to save a bit or always hunt for bargains, third-party merchants will find a method to give a discount.
|MacBook Pro 13-inch||MacBook Pro 14-inch||MacBook Pro 16-inch|
(the $3499 version has 32-Core GPU and 32GB Unified Memory)
MacBook Pro 2022 Colors, which One is More Beautiful
Look at the images above to better understand the color possibilities available to you.
- Space grey
Apple has released two MacBook Pro 2022 colors for its new 13" variant - Space Grey, and the more traditional Silver. Of course, if you want more options (up to 4 colors), you can always go with the MacBook Air 2022 versions that also sport the M2 chip and those come in Midnight, Starlight, Space Grey, and Silver. However, the MacBook Pro 2022 is far more powerful even though the colors are restricted to just the two options.
That being said, the MacBook Pro 2022 color options won’t matter that much to power users, who can enjoy the superfast and fluid experience of the powerful M2 chip that Apple says is up to 1.4 times as powerful as the earlier model.
The silver color option is more in line with older MacBook Pro models so if you’re looking for a slight change, the Space Grey might better suit your esthetic cravings.
MacBook Pro 2022 New Features or Improvement
The 2022 Mac Pro is the first Apple product to include the company's new M2 processing technology, which was widely assumed to be delayed until much later in 2022. The M2 retains the 8-core CPU found in the M1 but increases the number of GPU cores from 8 to 10. However, these figures scrape the surface of the improvements Apple claims to have achieved with its next generation of processors.
Apple claims that "M2 pushes the industry-leading performance per watt of M1 even further" by increasing performance by 18% on the CPU, 35% on the GPU, and 40% on the Neural Engine. It provides twice as much memory bandwidth as M1, the previous generation. Learn more about apple M1 vs M2.
Also, the new MacBook Pro 2022 supports much more RAM than its predecessor (16GB in 2020 vs 24GB presently). Although the battery capacity remains the same, the included 67W (up from 61W) USB-C charger is a welcome improvement. To cap it off, the new Mac Book 2022 has support for Spatial Audio, which its predecessor lacked.
- M2 chip with 8GB of RAM (configurable to 16GB or 24GB)
- Solid-State Drive (SSD) capacities of 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB, and 2 TB
- 13-inch (2560 x 1600 pixels, 227 PPI) 500 nits of brightness, Retina resolution, With a True Tone 720p resolution, the FaceTime camera is clear and bright.
- A 58.2Wh battery (claimed battery life up to 20 hours of movie playback)
- The New and Improved Touch Bar with Touch ID
- Connectivity: 2 Thunderbolt and 4 USB-A
- 3.5 mm jack for headphones
- Speakers for stereo sound (with support for Spatial Audio)
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Bluetooth Size: 30.41 x 21.24 x 1.56cm / Weight: 1.4 lb.
Finally, the 13-inch M2 MacBook Pro officially supports just one external monitor, up to 6K at 60Hz. The 14-inch and 16-inch versions support two or even three.
The Best PDF Editor for MacBook Pro 2022
Get every tool you need to edit, annotate, and organize PDFs with UPDF - free PDF editor, an innovative Mac program. It is meant to suit most users' demands for a spectacular but intelligible interface that isn't only for novices.
- Edit PDF Files: This program makes you a pro editor. You may add or erase text and change its font, color, and size. You may add rich text to the PDF, keep your PDFs structured by adjusting the text alignment, and cut, rotate, change, remove, or delete PDF pictures to alter every detail. You may add and replace photos by dragging and dropping them.
- Annotate PDFs: You may highlight, underline, and strike out the essential sections in a PDF file. Shapes and text boxes make inserting text faster and simpler. Sticky notes are essential for adding dependable side notes to your PDF, and you may flip PDF stamps and stickers as reviews. It's also easy to sign PDFs.
- Organize PDF Pages: UPDF is a trustworthy PDF program for organizing and modifying several PDF files simultaneously. You can easily rotate, rearrange, flip, and even replace or remove unwanted pages. You can also insert a blank or new pages from other PDF files.
- Open PDFs: To offer a realistic and seamless UPDF experience, you may read and browse every page of PDF files, zoom in on portions you have problems reading, and add Bookmarks to help you locate where you left off in a specific area. You may also navigate between numerous PDF tabs quickly and smoothly. If these navigation methods are tedious, use the search option to discover texts quickly, and rotate, remove, and print PDF pages from thumbnails.
- Email and Share PDFs: Work wisely and collaboratively with UPDF by sharing documents in real-time with colleagues through a link or via email.
UPDF is an all-purpose PDF reader with all of the high-end features. UPDF Editor is a standalone program that goes beyond reading and displaying PDFs. It allows users to edit, browse, annotate, and organize documents. Each page may be edited in UPDF. UPDF Editor is Mac OS's most popular PDF editor with simple instructions.
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF