The appearance of watermarks on every page of a PDF file is a major distraction for anyone trying to read it. In order to prevent papers from being copied without permission, watermarks are commonly used. However, when they become a hindrance to our ability to read, they need to be removed.
So how to remove the watermark from the PDF? You'll need a PDF watermark remover to fix this issue. We'll teach you how to remove watermarks from PDFs using both gratis and paid methods in this post.
Part 1. How to Remove Watermark from PDF with UPDF
PDF editor UPDF is the best option if you want to edit PDFs quickly and easily. Fast editing speed and a simplified user interface make this new PDF application a more user-friendly solution for your needs.
The world's most popular editing software has all of the best features of an efficient and engaging workplace. Since it comes equipped with cutting-edge components that provide you with complete control over the editing process, UPDF is regarded as the crowning glory of all PDF editors.
You can use it to do everything from taking notes to organizing PDF pages to altering text and photographs with the right tools and an excellent user experience.
As well as working consistently across all platforms, it will demonstrate seamless user interaction and real-time synchronization. Single-page view, two-page view, single-page scrolling, and two-page scrolling are all included in the reading mode to enhance the reading experience.
Here is how to remove the watermark from PDF using UPDF:
Step 1: Enter into "Page Tools" Mode
First, download and install UPDF on your device. After installation, open your PDF file in UPDF.Now, click on the "Page Tools" icon on the left side of the panel.
Step 2: Delete Watermark from PDF
Clicking on the "Watermark" icon at the top, a window will appear on the right. Now click on the "Remove Watermark" on the window to remove the watermark.
We've made a video to help you learn how to remove watermarks from UPDF. Please watch video below:
You can download UPDF to remove the watermark as above steps.
Removing Watermark from PDF online is flexible and capable. You may easily combine, compress, convert, split, resize, rotate, and edit PDFs with its online tools. Here is how to remove the watermark from PDF online:
How do I remove a watermark from a PDF online?
- Go to Google and search "remove watermark from PDF online" and select one.
- Open online tools by clicking on the Open button in the toolbar on the left side of the page.
- Go to the toolbar at the top of the page and choose Edit once you've uploaded your PDF.
- Click on the watermark that you want to delete. This will allow you to choose a watermark.
- To erase the watermark, just use the Delete key on your keyboard. You may also choose the pages you want to remove from the watermark and click Remove in the top toolbar's Edit > Remove Page Marks > Watermark.
- Save your work by clicking the hamburger menu button in the upper-left corner.
- Additionally, you may undo your previous actions with a simple 'X' click, and then 'Yes' when allowed to save your changes.
Although online tools do not require downloads, there are some drawbacks to online tools. Uploading the PDF files to the website may leak your information. The tool stability depends on network stability. This means if your network is not good, you will have a bad experience using online tools. That is why we recommend you use offline PDF tools like UPDF.
A watermark may be added, edited, or removed with ease using Adobe Acrobat PDF editing features.
Let's have a look at removing the watermark from the PDF now.
- Acrobat should be installed on your computer. Open the program and add the PDF file.
- Select "Edit PDF" from the choices listed under the "Tools" tab in the main menu at the top of the screen.
- Add Text, Link, Crop Pages, Header & Footer are just a few of the editing tools available on the toolbar. Select "Watermark" from the menu that appears. There are choices to add, update, and remove from the drop-down menu.
- In order to remove the watermark, choose Remove from the drop-down list.
- In order to completely remove the watermark, a pop-up window will ask, "Are you sure you want to do this?"
- The PDF's watermarks will be removed if you click the "Yes" button.
If you have used Adobe Acrobat, you will find that it is not friendly to novices. The complicated interface is difficult to understand. And its high price is prohibitive. If you want to find a practical and cost-effective PDF watermark removal tool, you can consider UPDF. Only $29.99 a year. If you want to learn more differences between these 2 tools, please check the Adobe Acrobat vs. UPDF here.
Watermark removal from PDF files may be done with Microsoft Word.
- Select Open With > Microsoft Word from the context menu of the PDF file you want to open and edit.
- To warn you that the resultant Word document may not look precisely like the original PDF, a warning popup will display. To convert your PDF file into an editable Word document, use the OK button.
- To remove all watermarks from the document, pick Watermark > Remove Watermark from the Design menu at the top of the Word document. If you like, you may remove the watermarks one by one manually.
- Save the modified file as a PDF by going to the Save As menu and selecting the option "PDF".
|UPDF||Online||Adobe Acrobat||Microsoft Word|
|Platform||Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android||Online||Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android||Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android|
|Display a PDF as a slideshow|
|Rate||4.8/5||3.9/5||3.9/5||Word is not a professional PDF tool.|
There are a number of reasons why you might need to delete the watermark from PDF. Perhaps you're trying to edit a document and the watermark is in the way.
Or maybe you want to share the document with someone but don't want them to have the watermark. Whatever the reason, there are a few different ways that you can remove watermarks from PDFs.
If you're working with PDF documents, removing watermarks can be an important part of the editing process. Here are three reasons why you might need to remove a watermark from a PDF:
1. To Edit the Document - If you need to make changes to a PDF document, removing any existing watermarks will make it easier to do so. Otherwise, you'll have to work around the watermark, which can be time-consuming and frustrating.
2. To Protect Your Work - If you're distributing a PDF document, you may not want your name or company logo attached to it. By removing the watermark, you can ensure that your work is seen as more professional and polished.
3. To Prevent Copyright Infringement - If you find a watermarked PDF that you want to use for your own purposes, removing the watermark will prevent you from infringing on the copyright of the original document.
1. What does it mean when a PDF is watermarked?
Watermarking is the act of overlaying a logo or text on top of a document or image file, and it's crucial for both copyright protection and digital work promotion.
2. How do I remove a watermark from a PDF for free?
You can remove a watermark from a PDF using multiple ways as we discussed above. The most effective and easy-to-follow method is using UPDF to remove a watermark from your PDF files.
3. Can Adobe watermarks be removed by other software?
Yes, you can remove the Adobe watermark by using other software like UPDF.
When discussing whether online or offline tools consumers should use to remove the watermark from PDF files, it's critical to look at the top platforms on the market. In your search for the best solution, you may discover that UPDF offers a highly logical approach to removing watermarks from PDFs.
Some of the most powerful capabilities in PDF editors are found in UPDF, which makes it easy to make large changes across a document. If you have simple or complex printing requirements, UPDF is a great option to consider. Download UPDF today and try it.
- Top 10 JPG to PDF Converters You Can't Miss in 2023
- Top 5 PNG to PDF Converters
- The Most Reliable and Best Note Taking App for iPad in 2023
- The Best Book Annotation Tool – Maximize Your Readability with UPDF
- Simple Methods to Convert GIF to PDF
- The Terrific Method to Convert TIFF to PDF
- How to Convert JPG to PDF with the Best Method
- How to Convert BMP to PDF in Terrific Way
- How to Convert PNG to PDF with High Quality Easily
- Free Printable and Editable Daily Planner Templates