The appearance of watermarks on every page of a PDF file is a major distraction for anyone trying to read it. In order to prevent papers from being copied without permission, watermarks are commonly used. However, when they become a hindrance to our ability to read, they need to be removed.
So how to remove the watermark from the PDF? You'll need a PDF watermark remover to fix this issue. We'll teach you how to remove watermarks from PDFs using both gratis and paid methods in this post.
- Part 1: How to Remove Watermark from PDF with UPDF
- Part 2: How to Remove Watermark from PDF Online
- Part 3: Remove Watermark from PDF with Adobe Acrobat
- Part 4: How to Remove Watermark from PDF with Microsoft Word
- Part 5: Why You Need to Remove Watermark from PDF
- Part 6: FAQs about Removing Watermark from PDF
Part 1. How to Remove Watermark from PDF with UPDF
PDF editor UPDF is the best option if you want to edit PDFs quickly and easily. Fast editing speed and a simplified user interface make this new free PDF application a more user-friendly solution for your needs.
The world's most popular editing software has all of the best features of an efficient and engaging workplace. Since it comes equipped with cutting-edge components that provide you with complete control over the editing process, UPDF is regarded as the crowning glory of all PDF editors.
You can use it to do everything from taking notes to organizing pages to altering text and photographs with the right tools and an excellent user experience.
As well as working consistently across all platforms, it will demonstrate seamless user interaction and real-time synchronization. Single-page view, two-page view, single-page scrolling, and two-page scrolling are all included in the reading mode to enhance the reading experience. You can download it for trial.
Here is how to remove watermark from PDF free using UPDF:
Step 1: First, download and install UPDF on your device.After installation, open your PDF file in UPDF.Now, click on the “Watermark” icon on the left side of the panel.
Step 2: After clicking on the "Watermark" icon, a window will appear on the right. Now click on the "Remove Watermark" on the window to remove the watermark.
Step 3: After clicking on the "Remove Watermark", the watermark from the PDF will remove. Now click on "Apply" to apply this operation.
You can download UPDF to remove watermark and remove watermark as above steps.
Soda PDF is a flexible and capable PDF editor. You may easily combine, compress, convert, split, resize, rotate, and edit PDFs with its free online tools. Here is how to remove watermark from PDF online for free:
- Using Soda PDF Online, you may remove watermarks from PDFs.
- Open Soda PDF Online by clicking on the Open button in the toolbar on the left side of the page.
- Go to the toolbar at the top of the page and choose Edit once you've uploaded your PDF.
- Click on the watermark that you want to delete. This will allow you to choose a watermark.
- To erase the watermark, just use the Delete key on your keyboard. You may also choose the pages you want to remove from the watermark and click Remove in the top toolbar's Edit > Remove Page Marks > Watermark.
- Save your work by clicking the hamburger menu button in the upper-left corner.
- Additionally, you may undo your previous actions with a simple 'X' click, and then just 'Yes' when allowed to save your changes.
A watermark may be added, edited, or removed with ease using Adobe Acrobat PDF editing features.
Let's have a look at removing the watermark from the PDF now.
- Acrobat should be installed on your computer. Open the program and add the PDF file.
- Select "Edit PDF" from the choices listed under the "Tools" tab in the main menu at the top of the screen.
- Add Text, Link, Crop Pages, Header & Footer are just a few of the editing tools available on the toolbar. Select "Watermark" from the menu that appears. There are choices to add, update, and remove from the drop-down menu.
- In order to remove the watermark, choose Remove from the drop-down list.
- In order to completely remove the watermark, a pop-up window will ask, "Are you sure you want to do this?"
- The PDF's watermarks will be removed if you click the "Yes" button.
Watermark removal from PDF files may be done offline if you don't have an internet connection or choose not to utilize online tools.
- Select Open With > Microsoft Word from the context menu of the PDF file you want to open and edit.
- To warn you that the resultant Word document may not look precisely like the original PDF, a warning popup will display. To convert your PDF file into an editable Word document, use the OK button.
- To remove all watermarks from the document, pick Watermark > Remove Watermark from the Design menu at the top of the Word document. If you like, you may remove the watermarks one by one manually.
- Save the modified file as a PDF by going to the Save As menu and selecting the option "PDF".
There are a number of reasons why you might need to delete watermark from PDF from the PDF. Perhaps you're trying to edit a document and the watermark is in the way.
Or maybe you want to share the document with someone but don't want them to have the watermark. Whatever the reason, there are a few different ways that you can remove watermarks from PDFs.
If you're working with PDF documents, removing watermarks can be an important part of the editing process. Here are three reasons why you might need to remove a watermark from a PDF:
1. To Edit the Document - If you need to make changes to a PDF document, removing any existing watermarks will make it easier to do so. Otherwise, you'll have to work around the watermark, which can be time-consuming and frustrating.
2. To Protect Your Work - If you're distributing a PDF document, you may not want your name or company logo attached to it. By removing the watermark, you can ensure that your work is seen as more professional and polished.
3. To Prevent Copyright Infringement - If you find a watermarked PDF that you want to use for your own purposes, removing the watermark will prevent you from infringing on the copyright of the original document.
What does it mean when a PDF is watermarked?
Watermarking is the act of overlaying a logo or text on top of a document or image file, and it's crucial for both copyright protection and digital work promotion.
How do I remove a watermark from a PDF for free?
You can remove a watermark from a PDF using multiple ways as we discussed above. The most effective and easy-to-follow method is using UPDF to remove a watermark from your PDF files.
Can Adobe watermark be removed by other software?
Yes, you can remove the Adobe watermark by using other software like UPDF.
How do I remove a watermark from a PDF online?
You can remove a watermark from a PDF online using these free online tools:
- PDFdu - In the market for free online PDF editing platforms, PDFdu is one of the most explicit and expressive platforms. A wide range of PDF editing, converting, dividing, and merging options are available with this program. This platform may also be used to remove watermarks from PDFs while doing basic editing.
- PDFaid - PDFaid is another excellent option for removing a watermark from a PDF document online. This platform provides a wide range of high-quality PDF editing tools that are believed to be of enormous scope.
- LightPDF - It is easy to merge, edit, annotate, and unlock PDFs with this online PDF editor. In addition, you can manage your watermarks using LightPDF, which makes it simple to convert and subsequently delete them from inside the platform.
How do I print a PDF without watermark?
You can remove the watermark from your PDF file using one of the methods mentioned above.
When discussing whether online or offline tools consumers should use to remove the watermark from PDF files, it's critical to look at the top platforms on the market. In your search for the best solution, you may discover that UPDF offers a highly logical approach to removing watermark from PDF.
Some of the most powerful capabilities in PDF editors are found in UPDF, which makes it easy to make large changes across a document. If you have simple or complex printing requirements, UPDF is a great option to consider. Download UPDF today and try it.