Almost everything nowadays requires a price to have the best quality out of something. Even in using editing software that is supposedly helpful in enabling you to edit PDF files on your desktop, you have to pay for the premium version to guarantee the maximum features you can utilize. Sometimes, you may come across something to pay to learn how to edit a PDF document in Word. Easy to do, and most of all, free, are the major qualities we would look for in PDF editors to maintain good efficiency while we work. Luckily, there have been several good software designed to ease that costly issue and complicated platform to utilize for most beginners at least.
How to Edit PDF File in Word
The Office Word application can now help you open and edit PDF files directly. Most people don't know this feature as this is a new feature of Word. In this part, I will introduce how to edit a PDF document in Word step-by-step.
Follow the guide and learn how to make a PDF editable in Word:
Step 1. Open PDF in Word
First, you can create a blank Word document. And then click on "File" > "Open". Then you need to select the PDF document on your computer.
Step 2. Edit PDF in Word
After you open the PDF in Word, you will see a pop-up box, reminding you "Word will now convert your PDF to an editable Word document. This may take a while. The resulting Word document will be optimized to allow you to edit the text, so it might not look exactly like the original PDF, especially if the original file contained lots of graphics." You should click the "OK" button.
And then you will see the PDF text in your Word document. Now you can edit a PDF in Word easily. This is how you make a PDF editable in Word.
How to Edit PDF in a Professional Free PDF Editor
If you don't want to lose the layout and formatting, it is not a good idea to open PDF in Word directly. In this case, you should use a professional PDF editor to help you.
A small ratio of PDF editors you can find may offer you maximized features that surely keep your efficiency off the charts while working with PDF files but again, it is just not fully satisfying considering you have to pay for that access. But to be cost-efficient in working with loads of PDFs is to acknowledge this guide on how to edit a PDF using UPDF.
Built with a fuss-free design and features, the UPDF is engineered with an elegant interface to make PDF editing easy. It does not take long to start using and achieve good quality PDF files with this software while you acknowledge.
Steps for How to Edit a PDF Directly
Unlike Adobe Acrobat DC which you have to purchase first before enjoying the benefit of a feature-rich PDF editor, UPDF guarantees you can have the same experience with just a few steps below:
Step 1. To enter the Editing Mode
To start editing with the UPDF, just find and click the "Edit PDF" icon as shown in the left toolbar. This will reveal the editing tools and necessary features for modifying your PDF file.
Step 2. Edit PDF Document
Do whatever changes or edits in this step after beginning the editing mode on step 1.
You will also notice a purple line that indicates the specific place where you can make edits on a page. If you are already familiar with how to edit a PDF file in MS Word, you will have no problem in this step because you can do the same thing with the latter with access to different features and graphics to add.
Step 3. Add Text to PDF
You may also add text to PDF by clicking the "Text" option on the top toolbar. Simply move your cursor to the location where you want to add text and click it. Meanwhile, you can change the text properties, such as color, font, and so on.
Video Tutorial on How to Edit a PDF File
A simple answer on how to make a PDF editable in Word is made easy with software like Adobe Acrobat DC. However, you have to pay the price to make it possible. Skip that demand and enjoy absolutely the same features with UPDF and achieve that mastery of learning PDF editing in just your first use.
- You may do more than just read and edit PDF files with the UPDF as it also includes some useful tools for annotating and organizing the contents of your PDF.
- Other functions include text highlighting, underlining, strikeout, and notation, as well as removing, adding, and rotating pages of a PDF file, as well as printing it.
- With this program, you can also sign PDFs with handwritten signatures.
- You can also convert your PDF to other common file formats such as Word, Excel, PPT files, etc...
- If your PDF contains images, the conversion will not also be a problem because this software also supports OCR which is responsible for converting those particular images into texts.
You can open and edit the PDF in Word, but the open PDF file may have changes in the layout of the content, and the original document is different. Because Office Word is not a professional PDF editor. That is why we want to introduce the professional PDF editor in this article - UPDF. professional PDF editor to open PDF will not destroy its original content and can maintain formatting consistency. Edit PDF speed and quality is also far better than in Word to edit.
- How to Create Drop Down List in Excel? (The Complete Guide)
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Use ChatGPT to Write a Resume
- ChatGPT vs. Siri, What are the Differences? Who Will Be the Winner in the AI Race?
- How to Use ChatGPT to Improve Your Work Productivity
- Extract Pages from Word with 3 Easy Ways
- An Easy & Unique Way to Create PDF from Images
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel? (5 Easy Ways)
- 8 Solutions for Adobe Acrobat Not Opening
- How to Add Text to The Beginning and End of Cell in Excel? (The Easiest Ways)
- How to Insert an Excel File to PPT
- How to Download and Use ChatGPT for Mac Safely?
- How to Convert, Import, and Export PPT to Excel for Free
- How to Embed Fonts in PowerPoint on Win/Mac
- GPT-4 vs. GPT-3.5, Which Version is Better?
- How to Copy PDF to PowerPoint