There was a time when PDF files were used only for government work and official documents. But today, PDFs have gone from being a boring file format to one of the most-used file formats in the world. From eBooks to resumes, we are using PDFs for everything. This has created an increased need for good PDF editors.
You might think that all this hype is unnecessary, but let me tell you-editing a PDF can be a real pain if you don't have the right tools. You can waste hours trying to figure out how to edit them, or you can use a great tool and get it done in minutes. That's why I've decided to write this article and help you find the best alternative - UPDF - to the Sejda PDF editor - so you don't waste your valuable time.
The Best Alternative to Sejda PDF Editor in 2022
However, if you want an alternative to the Sejda PDF editor that has all the features that it lacks, then you can use the UPDF. It is a totally free PDF editor that you can use to see whether or not it works for your needs.
What can you do with UPDF?
- Edit the text in a PDF document. Add new text to a PDF document.
- Crop, replace, extract, and cut images in a PDF document.
- Manage pages in PDF. Rotating pages in PDF, extracting pages from PDF and removing pages from PDF.
- Add bookmarks to a PDF document.
- You can add comments to the PDF. With the help of this software, adding text boxes, drawing lines or shapes, and highlighting content in different colors is also possible.
Benefits of UPDF:
- The main benefit of using this software is that it doesn't have any of the limits that the Sejda PDF editor has. It is free to use. No watermarks. No ads. No file size limits. No time limits.
- Another benefit of using this software is that it's very easy to use. It has an intuitive interface with simple buttons and options, so you don't get lost.
- It is super-fast in editing and annotating PDF files.
- The user interface is beautiful and delightful.
How to Use UPDF (The Best Sejda PDF Editor)
Step 1. Open a PDF before Editing
Click the "Open File" button on the main interface of this software. Select the PDF file and click "Open" to open it.
Alternatively, you can drag the PDF document directly into the software. This will open your PDF document too.
Step 2. Editing Mode
Once you open the PDF document, click the "Edit" tab on the main menu bar. It will help you enter into editing mode. In this mode, you can add text and edit the text in PDF.
Step 3. Edit Text and Images in PDF
You are able to edit text and images in PDF now. To add new text to the PDF, please click the "Text" icon. Click anywhere you want to add text to the PDF document. You can set the color, font, and font size of the text and then type it on the PDF document.
If you want to edit the text, click the text and start to edit. You can now edit the text just like you are on a word processor. You can easily copy, delete, edit, and modify texts.
If you want to edit the image, you can click the image. There are many options for you to edit the image, including crop, extract, resize, and replace the images.
Video Tutorial on How to Edit a PDF File on Windows
Introduction to Sejda PDF Editor
Sejda PDF Editor is an app that helps you edit PDF files in minutes. It has several features, including:
- editing text on your document
- adding highlights to text
- creating links on your document
- adding images to your documents
But it has its drawbacks as well - mainly, it is not free and offers only a limited number of features.
UPDF is the best alternative to Sejda PDF editor. In addition to our own research, we also relied on UPDF's data and customer feedback as an integral part of our evaluation process. We examined the customer ratings, spoke with their current users, and looked at their feature set to determine what makes them stand out in the crowded market.
This conclusion was reached through extensive research, which included:
- researching the top PDF editors on the market and seeing what features they offer
- looking at customer reviews of those PDF editors
- talking to a number of people who use these apps every day
UPDF is the newest, free alternative to the Sejda PDF editor. I recommend you give it a try!
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF