There was a time when PDF files were used only for government work and official documents. But today, PDFs have gone from being a boring file format to one of the most-used file formats in the world. From eBooks to resumes, we are using PDFs for everything. This has created an increased need for good PDF editors.
You might think that all this hype is unnecessary, but let me tell you editing a PDF can be a real pain if you don't have the right tools. You can waste hours trying to figure out how to edit them, or you can use a great tool and get it done in minutes. That's why I've decided to write this article and help you find the best alternative - UPDF - to the Sejda PDF editor, so you don't waste your valuable time.
The Best Alternative to Sejda PDF Editor in 2023 - UPDF
However, if you want an alternative to the Sejda PDF editor that has all the features that it lacks, then you can use the UPDF. It is a PDF editor that you can use to see whether or not it works for your needs.
What can you do with UPDF?
- Edit the text in a PDF document. Add new text to a PDF document.
- Edit the image as you want, rotate, delete, add, extract, replace, and crop.
- Edit the links, you can add or delete the link to web or to page.
- Manage pages in PDF. Rotating pages in PDF, extracting pages from PDF and removing pages from PDF.
- Add bookmarks to a PDF document.
- You can add comments to the PDF. With the help of this software, adding text boxes, drawing lines or shapes, and highlighting content in different colors is also possible.
Benefits of UPDF:
- The main benefit of using this software is that it doesn't have any of the limits that the Sejda PDF editor has. No ads. No file size limits. No time limits.
- Another benefit of using this software is that it's very easy to use. It has an intuitive interface with simple buttons and options, so you don't get lost.
- It is super-fast in editing and annotating PDF files.
- The user interface is beautiful and delightful.
How to Use The Best Sejda PDF Editor Alternative to Edit PDF
Step 1. Open a PDF before Editing
Click the "Open File" button on the main interface of this software. Select the PDF file and click "Open" to open it.
Alternatively, you can drag the PDF document directly into the software. This will open your PDF document too.
Step 2. Enter the Editing Mode
Once you open the PDF document, click the "Edit PDF" tab on the main menu bar. It will help you enter into editing mode. In this mode, you can add text and edit the text in PDF.
Step 3. Edit Texts, Images and Links in PDF
You are able to edit texts and images in PDF now. To add new text to the PDF, please click the "Text" icon. Click anywhere you want to add text to the PDF document. You can set the color, font, and font size of the text and then type it on the PDF document.
If you want to edit the text, click the text and start to edit. You can now edit the text just like you are on a word processor. You can easily copy, delete, edit, and modify texts.
If you want to edit the image, you can click the image. There are many options for you to edit the image, including crop, extract, resize, and replace the images.
When you enter edit mode, you can see the link on your PDF file. Tap the link and click on "properties". You can change the link type, style, thickness, and color on the link properties.
Introduction to Sejda PDF Editor
Sejda PDF Editor is an app that helps you edit PDF files in minutes. It is also an online tool PDF editor. It has several features, including:
- Add a text box to the PDF
- Adding highlights to text
- Creating links on your document
- Adding images to your documents
Is Sejda PDF Editor Free
Sejda PDF Editor is not completely free. If you want to have all his features, you have to buy a membership. The price of Sejda PDF Desktop+Web is US$63 a year. If you are using the free Sejda PDF Desktop, it can only use 3 tasks in one day, compress files up to 100MB, images up to 5MB, and combine up to 30 files and 50 pages.
How to Edit PDF with Sejda PDF Editor
- Step 1: First, get into the Sejda PDF Editor and click on "Upload PDF file" to upload your PDF file.
- Step 2: When you upload a PDF file to Sejda PDF Editor, you can now edit PDF by selecting and clicking the edit tools on the tap panel.
- Step 3: When you finish the editing, tap "Apply Changes" to save the changed PDF file to your computer. After a while, there will be a "Download" button. Click it to download.
What are the Limitations of Sejda PDF Editor
It has the limitation of Sejda PDF Editor for free. You can only use 3 tasks in one day. And the uploaded file can not be more than 200 pages or 50 MB. If you have already tried to use Sejda PDF Editor to edit PDFs, you will find the speed of downloading PDF files is too slow.
Compare UPDF with Sejda PDF Editor
|Edit Limit||No||200 pages or 50 MB and 3 tasks per hour.|
|Internet||Don't need to connect internet to use it.||You have to connect internet to use it.|
|Security||All the files will be stored on your local storage, and you don't need to upload any documents to the internet.||You have to upload your documents to the website.|
|Stability||High stability||The stability varies on the internet.|
UPDF is the best alternative to Sejda PDF editor. In addition to our own research, we also relied on UPDF's data and customer feedback as an integral part of our evaluation process. We examined the customer ratings, spoke with their current users, and looked at their feature set to determine what makes them stand out in the crowded market.
From researching the top PDF editors on the market and seeing what features they offer, looking at customer reviews of those PDF editors, and talking to a number of people who use these apps every day. UPDF is the newest alternative to the Sejda PDF editor. We recommend you give it a try!
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint: Restrict Editing/Printing/Accessing
- 4 New Ways to Edit PDFs on Chromebook
- How to Make A Fillable PDF in Google Docs
- Top 4 PowerPoint Alternatives in 2023
- How to Create a Poster in PowerPoint