As the era of paper-free administration comes, the importance of converting PDF to Doc has increased. Do you have PDF files that you want to convert to Microsoft Word documents? With so many PDF to Doc converters in the market, it can be difficult to choose which one is the best fit for your needs. To make the selection process easier, we made a list of the top 10 PDF to Doc converters in 2022. Let's take a look at them one by one.
10 of the Best PDF to Doc Converter
It is really a lot of work to switch back and forth between PDF files and Word Doc format. Because you have to convert the file into Word Doc or edit it via programs like Acrobat. When you convert PDF to Doc, you may worry about the layout and formatting of the output files. But with the UPDF, you don't need to worry at all.
UPDF enables you to convert PDF files to Microsoft Word documents. UPDF has all the features you need in order to easily convert your documents and protect your brand. They offer a new way of working with PDF. Unlike other PDF converters, UPDF has a user-friendly interface and does not require any additional software or plugins. From one seamless service, you can achieve everything you need - conversion, with security without the risk of getting hacked! Hence, it tops our list of the top 10 PDF to Doc Converters for desktops.
- It has a drag-and-drop interface with a delightful design.
- Accurate conversion to MS Docs, PPT, images, Excel files, etc. in one click.
- The OCR option lets users convert scanned PDFs to editable formats.
- It is not only a PDF converter, and is also a PDF editor, PDF annotator, and PDF organizer. It allows you to edit the text and images on your PDFs. It also allows you to add annotations to your PDFs.
EasePDF lets you easily and quickly convert PDF to DOC, Excel, and PowerPoint with retaining the original layout of the file. This PDF to Doc converter is super easy to use.
- It supports converting more than 40+ formats and converting PDF to DOC documents.
- Friendly user interface.
All features are not free.
Adobe's PDF tool has been the top solution in this category. This PDF to Doc converter also allows advanced tasks on the converted file such as merging several files, editing text, images, graphics, columns, etc.
- It allows users to see the layout of a document on screen as if they were holding the document in their hands.
- It also enables users to fill out and save information in form fields within the document.
- Users can fill out PDF forms with their keyboard or a stylus.
- It offers total document solutions in the niche of PDF to doc converting. But there are more players like Acrobat, Nuance, and ABBYY. All of them are well-established software leaders. They are also competing with each other and providing their customers with various added features and functions.
- Inconvenient to use for those with limited technical knowledge
- A little bit more expensive than other tools
Smallpdf is a set of freeware and commercial software designed to help you convert your PDF files into other file formats. It is a good PDF to Doc converter for you.
- Apart from converting PDFs, you can also add watermarks or multiple annotations in seconds using the Editor tool.
- Supports conversion for more than 30 language scripts inside the doc.
- It doesn't offer support for free trials.
- A limited user guide
- It can't convert most format files
- Smallpdf does not contain professional features.
UniPDF is an award-winning PDF to Doc Converter, which offers help with converting multipage Adobe files to PDF, DOCX, RTF, and other formats.
- Its cloud-based conversion engine has a streamlined workflow and takes only a few seconds to convert any file.
- It is able to preserve the original layout, images, hyperlinks, and formatting of the PDF page when the conversion process is finished.
- If you want to convert files larger than 50 MB, you need to pay attention to your PC hardware. Too old hardware can't help you.
- And when you convert your PDF to DOC, it won't be a hundred percent the same as the original, which is a drawback.
- Some users have reported a need to wait up to two minutes before the site actually opens its main page.
- People may find this site a bit difficult to use. This can be confusing for those who don't have good technical skills.
- There is only one version of this service available. It converts from PDF to DOC format but not from other formats to PDF.
It's able to assist you in converting your documents into editable files, helping you add images and formatted text. With this PDF to Doc converter app, you can also protect your business information and prevent the file from general editing.
- A user-friendly application capable of converting any type of PDF document into a DOCX or RTF file.
- With Nitro PDF, you can work faster with files and protect them with passwords for free.
- Advanced data protection features are available in the paid version.
- Very limited features are available in the free trial version.
- It is unstable on Mac OS and Windows 10 64 bit.
- The user interface is pretty much terrible- its not modern and user friendly
- Keep crashing at the beginning and end of the conversion process.
PDF2DOC Converter enables you to convert the whole PDF document or specified pages. You can also set the output file quality, title, subject, and author information of the resultant Word file.
You can view your PDF files before converting them to DOCX, XLSX, RTF, and other target file formats. Many tools don't have this feature.
Lots of people are going to believe that PDF2DOC Converter is the best, but it really isn't. In fact, when compared to the other ten on this list, it doesn't even come close. The main reason is that it has limited features and that too without complete support. The conversion quality is poor, or it functions poorly.
WPS PDF is an extremely handy bit of software for anyone who needs to do any sort of work that involves the two most common types of files (PDF and Word). This makes this PDF to Doc converter a must-have tool for those working in a more professional environment, but also for not-so-serious users.
- It's a free tool
- It can convert any type of PDF file, including images, graphics, and other objects.
- The application also provides predefined settings for easy conversion.
Since it's free, you will find many bugs. The software lags often. And for worse, it would crash before you can open it. That would cost you precious time, so try other tools.
9. Foxit PhantomPDF
Foxit PhantomPDF is a good PDF to Doc converter and PDF editor. It is like Adobe Acrobat and offers comprehensive PDF tools.
- As a PDF converter, it is designed with a high level of flexibility.
- While this PDF to Doc converter enables users to convert files between PDF, DOC, and other formats easily, it also allows users to edit the initial document.
It comes with a paid version that makes the user experience better. You cannot explore the tool 100% in the free version.
iLovePDF takes 10th place with all the useful PDF to DOCX Converter, PDF to DOC Converter, PDF to JPG, and more. iLovePDF is professional online software that converts PDF files into Word Docs, RTFs, HTML, and Images with a few clicks. It is one of the best tools for converting documents online, and its users are satisfied with its speed and high quality.
- iLovePDF has been providing PDF to DOC solutions for over a decade.
- It can convert your PDF files to popular word processing formats, such as Office Word, Office Excel, OpenOffice Writer, iWork Pages, and other formats.
- The speed of conversion, quality of the output documents, and sustainability of the service impress us every single day.
- There is no way to print already converted documents.
- You won't be able to highlight the text or make notes on pages.
- The converted document has red margins, which is hard to hide, especially if you have dropped content from the PDF.
Converting files with the best PDF to Doc converter app is a great experience. UPDF provides optimal results and simply makes life easier when you are working with a lot of documents. It's convenient to convert as many PDF files as you want, whenever you want and wherever you want. Other than that, some of these solutions can easily do more: from removing unwanted page elements (e.g., passwords, watermarked text) and converting files without changing formats. Which PDF to editable Doc converter from this list is your favorite? Stay tuned for more informative content.
- How UPDF Help you Enjoy Reading PDF Books
- Share PDF
- Annotate PDF
- How UPDF Help Students Improve the Productivity of Reading PDF Books?
- How Teachers can Improve the Productivity of Reviewing PDF Papers?
- Most Common PDF File Errors and Solutions
- Add Watermark
- Add Link
- Add Bookmark
- Why Use PDF File Instead of Word, Excel, or PowerPoint Files