Do you know how to convert PDF to PowerPoint on Mac? There are different offline tools and online platforms available for this cause. But, users often get confused about how to choose the best one among them. Well, do not bother; UPDF for Mac is the all-in-one option for handling PDF to different document types on Mac. You can consider it as your one-stop shop and can process PDF to PPT on Mac and PDF to other different types of document conversions on it.
The Best PDF to PowerPoint Converter for Mac
UPDF is a professional PDF converter for Mac that processes files in seconds. It ensures accurate conversion and consistent formatting. The great thing is that it is compatible with both Windows and Mac as well. It has several great features that add more to the comfort of its users.
Among the different distinguishing features, the core ones are listed below:
- UPDF converts PDF to several editable formats or document types. It is capable of processing conversions like PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV, HTML, XML, Text, RTF, PDF/A, and Images. In images, it also offers you full liberty and you can even choose different images format according to your requirement, like JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF.
- It is also capable of converting scanned PDFs to editable formats with OCR, and OCR supports 38 languages. Hence, the edited file will be accurately formatted.
- The great thing about UPDF is that it is quick and saves a lot of time. You can also use it to edit PDF documents, edit the text, images and links. what's more, putting in watermarks, backgrounds, and headers & footers alsp be supported in UPDF.
- You can also find other intriguing things in annotating PDF includes add comments to PDF, add stamps and stickers to PDF, add signatures and insert shapes in PDF.
How to Convert PDF to PPT on Mac
To convert PDF to PPT on Mac using the UPDF, there are three simple steps involved to complete the conversion. The steps are listed as follows:
Step 1. Open the PDF Document
First, you need to open the PDF that you want to convert to PPT on Mac. To import your desired PDF file you can consider two options. The first one is by clicking on the "Open File" option. Then you can select the targeted file from local device storage and the file will be imported to UPDF. Another option for this purpose is the "Drag & drop" option.
Step 2. Select Output Format as PowerPoint
The right side of the screen will display an "Export PDF" icon. Click on it.
In the formatting panel, you need to choose any one option from the panel to which you want to convert your file. Simply, select the "PowerPoint" option from the panel.
Step 3. Convert PDF to PPT on Mac
At last, click on "Export" to initiate the conversion. It will take only a few seconds to complete the process. The converted files will be saved on your local device storage. And you can select the location from the pop-up screen, where you want to save all your converted files.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to PPT on Mac
How to Convert a Scanned PDF to PPT on Mac
You can easily convert a scanned PDF to PowerPoint on Mac by using UPDF. The steps will differ a bit but there are only five steps that you need to follow in order to complete the conversion process.
Step 1. Enable OCR and Specifying Layout for OCR
First, the same process as the above section, open the file and click "OCR" button.
Following this, specify the "Layout" of the PDF document by selecting "Text and pictures only" or "Text over the page image" from the available options. You can also make use of the advanced layout settings available from the "Gear" icon.
Step 2: Select Language for Detection
Proceeding to the next section, define the language that OCR has to detect. Under the list provided in "Document Language," select any of the 38 languages to execute the function.
Step 3: Provide Image Resolution
Next, you can define the "Image Resolution" by selecting any of the values available in the list. For users who are not sure, they can click on "Detect Optimal Resolution" and proceed.
Step 4: How to Get an Editable PDF
You could specify the page ranges and work through the options to select "Perform OCR" to conclusively perform the method. Select the location where you want to save the converted PDF, and execute the process successfully.
Step 5: Converting Editable PDF to PPT
The separated file will pop up automatically after the process of OCR next to the original file. Then you can follow the step 2 mentioned above and choose the "PowerPoint" format.
And then, click the "Export" button is the last step to get PPT format.
UPDF supports working on multiple devices, including Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. If you are using a Windows device, please check the instructions on converting PDF to PPT on Windows.
Above seen the easy approach of converting PDF to PowerPoint on Mac, UPDF is a reliable and efficient PDF editor. Through this cost-effective tool, you can accomplish work task as soon as possible. Thus, start using UPDF now to stand out in your workplace.
- How to Find Word in PDF Documents
- Everything about GPT-5: Release Date, Rumors, Features, and More
- MacOS Sonoma: All You Want to Know
- PDF Expert Free Vs Paid: All You Need to Know
- 4 Best Ways to Convert HWP to PDF
- Adobe Reader Vs Adobe Acrobat: Head-to-Head Comparison
- Adobe Acrobat Standard Vs Pro: What Are Differences?
- iOS 17: Everything You Want to Know After WWDC 2023
- How to Combine Screenshots into One PDF? (Easy Ways)
- How to Translate PDF to Any Language with AI, Including ChatGPT
- Top 9 PDF Document Translators with AI
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today
- 4 Ways to Convert VSDX to PDF (With and Without Visio)
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?