Do you know how to convert PDF to PowerPoint on Mac? There are different offline tools and online platforms available for this cause. But, users often get confused about how to choose the best one among them? Well, do not bother; UPDF Converter for Mac is the all-in-one option for handling PDF to different document types on Mac. You can consider it as your one-stop-shop and can process PDF to a different type of document conversions on it.
The Best PDF to PowerPoint Converter for Mac
UPDF Converter is a professional PDF converter that processes files in seconds. It is a professional PDF converter that ensures accurate conversion and consistent formatting. The great thing is that it is compatible with both Windows and Mac as well. It has several great features that add more to the comfort of its users.
Among the different distinguishing features, the core ones are listed below:
- UPDF Converter converts PDF to several editable formats or document types including. It is capable of processing conversions like PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV, HTML, XML, Text, RTF, PDF/A, and Images. In images, it also offers you full liberty and you can even choose different images format according to your requirement, like JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF.
- It is also capable of converting scanned PDF to editable formats with OCR, and OCR supports 23 languages. Hence, the edited file will be accurately formatted.
- It also converts password-protected PDFs to editable formats. Once the password is removed you can also access the data for copying, editing, and printing purposes.
- The great thing about UPDF is that it is quick and saves a lot of time. The batch conversion option supports it to process multiple documents at the same time. Hence, you can convert a batch of PDFs with one click.
How to Convert PDF to PPT on Mac
To convert PDF to PPT on Mac using the UPDF, there are a few things that you need to consider. There are three simple steps involved to complete the conversion. The steps are listed as follows:
Step 1. Import the PDF Document
First, you need to add or import the PDF that you want to convert to PPT. To import your desired PDF file you can consider two options. The first one is by clicking on the "Add Files" option. Then you can select the targeted file from local device storage and the file will be imported to UPDF. Another option for this purpose is the "Drag & drop" option.
Step 2. Select Output Format as PowerPoint
The right side of the screen will display a whole formatting panel. You need to choose any one option from the panel to which you want to convert your file. Simply, select the "PowerPoint" option from the panel.
Step 3. Convert PDF to PPT on Mac
At last, click on "Go" to initiate the conversion. It will take only a few seconds to complete the process. The converted files will be saved on your local device storage. And you can select the location from the pop-up screen, where you want to save all your converted files.
How to Convert Scanned PDF to PPT on Mac
You can easily convert a scanned PDF to PowerPoint by using UPDF. The steps will differ a bit but there are only four steps that you need to follow in order to complete the conversion process.
Step 1. Import the PDF Files
The first step is the same for which you need to import the PDF. You can either use the "Add Files" option or you can go for the "Drag and Drop" option.
Step 2. Enable OCR
Now, as you are converting a scanned PDF to PowerPoint, do not forget to enable OCR. The PDF that you imported will be showing three dots in front of it. That is the setting option. Once you click on it, a panel will appear on the right side of the screen. From the control panel, enable the OCR feature by toggling the OCR setting slider to "ON." Moreover, you can select the OCR language and also a page range for OCR conversion, from the panel at the right side of the screen.
Step 3. Convert Scanned PDF to PowerPoint
Next, you need to select the output format from the formatting panel. There you will see multiple options, click on the "PowerPoint" option from the panel.
At last, click on "Go" to start the conversion. Within a few seconds, you will witness how accurately your scanned PDF will be converted to a PowerPoint file with consistent and accurate formatting.
- How to Add Link to PDF
- How to Extract Images from PDF on Mac
- The Best and Free Alternative to Smallpdf Editor
- The Best Free Sejda PDF Editor Alternative
- A Free iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternative
- How to Create Link for PDF
- How to Read PDF in 5 Ways
- How to Remove Text from PDF
- How to Save Web Page as PDF
- How to Resize Image in PDF for Free