Do you know how to convert PDF to PowerPoint on Mac? There are different offline tools and online platforms available for this cause. But, users often get confused about how to choose the best one among them. Well, do not bother; UPDF for Mac is the all-in-one option for handling PDF to different document types on Mac. You can consider it as your one-stop shop and can process PDF to different types of document conversions on it.
- Part 1. The Best PDF to PowerPoint Converter for Mac
- Part 2: How to Convert PDF to PPT on Mac
- Part 3: How to Convert Scanned PDF to PPT on Mac with OCR
- Part 4: Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to PPT on Mac
The Best PDF to PowerPoint Converter for Mac
UPDF is a professional PDF converter that processes files in seconds. It ensures accurate conversion and consistent formatting. The great thing is that it is compatible with both Windows and Mac as well. It has several great features that add more to the comfort of its users.
Among the different distinguishing features, the core ones are listed below:
- UPDF converts PDF to several editable formats or document types. It is capable of processing conversions like PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV, HTML, XML, Text, RTF, PDF/A, and Images. In images, it also offers you full liberty and you can even choose different images format according to your requirement, like JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF.
- It is also capable of converting scanned PDFs to editable formats with OCR, and OCR supports more than 15 languages. Hence, the edited file will be accurately formatted.
- The great thing about UPDF is that it is quick and saves a lot of time. You can also use it to edit, annotate, and protect PDF documents.
How to Convert PDF to PPT on Mac
To convert PDF to PPT on Mac using the UPDF, there are a few things that you need to consider. There are three simple steps involved to complete the conversion. The steps are listed as follows:
Step 1. Open the PDF Document
First, you need to open the PDF that you want to convert to PPT. To import your desired PDF file you can consider two options. The first one is by clicking on the "Open File" option. Then you can select the targeted file from local device storage and the file will be imported to UPDF. Another option for this purpose is the "Drag & drop" option.
Step 2. Select Output Format as PowerPoint
The right side of the screen will display an "Export PDF" icon. Click on it.
In the formatting panel, you need to choose any one option from the panel to which you want to convert your file. Simply, select the "PowerPoint" option from the panel.
Step 3. Convert PDF to PPT on Mac
At last, click on "Export" to initiate the conversion. It will take only a few seconds to complete the process. The converted files will be saved on your local device storage. And you can select the location from the pop-up screen, where you want to save all your converted files.
How to Convert Scanned PDF to PPT on Mac
You can easily convert a scanned PDF to PowerPoint by using UPDF. The steps will differ a bit but there are only four steps that you need to follow in order to complete the conversion process.
Step 1. Enable OCR
First, the same process with the above section, open the file and click "Export PDF" > "PowerPoint".
Now, as you are converting a scanned PDF to PowerPoint, do not forget to enable OCR. From the control panel, enable the OCR feature by toggling the "Text Recognition Settings" to "ON." (The green color means on.)
Step 2. Select Language and Page Range
Moreover, you can select the OCR language and also a page range for OCR conversion.
Step 3. Convert Scanned PDF to PowerPoint
At last, click on "Export" to start the conversion. Within a few seconds, you will witness how accurately your scanned PDF will be converted to a PowerPoint file with consistent and accurate formatting.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to PPT on Mac
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF