PDF is one of the most used file formats in organizations and also by individuals. However, one of the challenges that most users face with the PDF format is making changes to the documents. It is a challenge to edit PDFs to meet your specific content needs. However, many tools have come up to allow you to do the edit more efficiently. PDF Xchange editor is one of the software you can use to perform the edits. But UPDF editor is a better alternative to PDF X change editor.
Here is a comprehensive guide on how to use PDF Xchange editor and also UPDF editor which is the better alternative to edit PDF files.
The Best Alternative to PDF Xchange Editor
UPDF is a great alternative to Xchange editor for quick and efficient edits to your PDF files. This is a free and elegant editor you can use to edit all types of PDFs, unlike the PDF Xchange editor, which has a more complex interface. The editor allows you to perform all the necessary edits by deleting or adding texts to your documents. If you have PDF files with images, the UPDF editor helps you do a great job cropping, adding, deleting, replacing, and extracting the images.
- The editor has a feature that allows you to annotate PDF documents seamlessly. It makes it easy for you to strike out, add highlights, underline and make notes to your PDF files.
- Besides, you can also view and read the PDF file. If you have scanned PDF documents, you don't have to worry.
- UPDF editor features an advanced OCR feature that allows you to scan the scanned PDFs files into editable texts. This is something you can't do with pdf x change editor.
- Your official or other business PDF documents might require handwritten or digital signatures. The UPDF editor allows you to sign all your PDFs by hand or digitally.
- Besides, the editor makes it possible for you to create and fill PDF forms, which is not possible with most other PDF editors. These features make managing your files easier and allow for more efficiency in the workplace.
- With the UPDF editor, you can also print your documents without restrictions.
- Besides, you can quickly convert PDF to other editable formats such as HTML, PPT, Word, Text, and image formats like tiff, png, BMP, and jpeg. You can also convert these file formats back to PDF.
The PDF Xchange editor download takes time, unlike the UPDF editor that is fast to download and install on your system. Besides, the PDF Xchange editor free download only has 70 percent of the features. This is unlike the UPDF editor, which is free.
How to Use PDF X Change Editor Alternative to Edit PDF
Using UPDF is easier to use than Xchange editor because of its more understandable user interface and friendly features. Here are the steps to follow when using the UPDF editor to edit PDFs.
Step 1. Enter into the Editing Mode
Start by downloading and installing the UPDF editor into your system. After you install, launch the editor. Then, click on the "Edit button" located on the top middle of the tool interface. By doing this, you allow the tool to enter into the editing mode and show the entire editing bar.
Step 2. Edit PDF Text
After clicking the text button, you will find a blue borderline. Now you get to edit the images or the texts you want on your PDF document. You enjoy a friendly editing experience since it is like editing on a word document. UPDF editor offers a fast, easy and smooth editing process compared to pdf xchange editor. In this step, you can also do other modifications, add and delete texts and paragraphs on your document.
You got the freedom to make changes in the font size, color, italic, bold, and others as you wish. The editing toolbar looks similar to the one on Word that allows you to edit your files the way you want. The tool bar is one of the features that make UPDF editor fast and easy to use even for beginner.
Step 3. Add Text to PDF
You can add a text box, although this is an optional step. You find "T" on the editing toolbar that you use to add text. Tap on it and then move to the area where you want to add text. You create a text box where you can add the text.
Step 4. Edit PDF Image Easily and Freely
If your PDF document has images, you can move on to edit them. Pick the image you want to edit. You can extract, rotate, crop, or replace the image efficiently. You are now done editing your PDF with the UPDF editor. And that's how easy it is.
How to Use PDF Xchange Editor to Edit PDF
Here are the steps to follow when editing PDF with Xchange editor.
Step 1: Open the PDF file you want to edit
Open the PDF you want to edit. Note with this tool, you can only edit PDFs created using a text program like OpenOffice, MS Word, or others.
Step 2: Select "Edit Content"
Click on the "edit content" on the tool.
Step 3: Click the text
Tap the text you want to edit in the open PDF file. Click the text area once with the right mouse button. The context menu will open where you choose "Properties" on the right side.
Step 4: Mark the text you want to correct or change using the mouse.
Step 5: Edit image
To edit graphics or images, go to "Edit Content" and mark the image to edit with the mouse. Then shrink, drag or delete the image from your PDF document.
- How to Search for a Word in a PDF
- How to Add Link to PDF
- How to Extract Images from PDF on Mac
- The Best and Free Alternative to Smallpdf Editor
- The Best Free Sejda PDF Editor Alternative
- A Free iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternative
- How to Create Link for PDF
- How to Read PDF in 5 Ways
- How to Remove Text from PDF
- How to Save Web Page as PDF