Editing PDFs by retaining their quality factors is quite challenging. There are costlier apps available in the digital space to perform efficient edits in PDF. Here, in this article, you will learn about a less expensive tool to edit words in PDF professionally - UPDF.
For small businesses and personal use, free PDF editors are essential. Choosing the budget-friendly tool adds comfort and gives the best outcomes. While handling PDFs for various needs, editing the words is difficult. It requires appropriate programs to perform this task. It is high time to get valuable insights on this topic in detail.
The Best Tool to Edit Words in PDF
The best tool to edit words in PDF is UPDF. It is a comprehensive app to edit PDFs precisely. Make potential use of this tool and work on every detail on the PDF file. The UPDF application is easy to use and user-friendly. It is a handy tool and you can make necessary changes to the PDF file. Edit the words, images and links on the PDFs effortlessly with the help of this program.
The remarkable features:
- Personalize the existing words in the PDF.
- Annotate the PDF content by tapping the in-built control at UPDF.
- Extract, rotate, and delete the pages in the PDF to fulfill your needs.
- Cut, crop, rotate, and change the dimension of the images in PDF as per your requirements.
- UPDF app protects the edited content and it serves as a safe program to use in the long run.
Pros of UPDF:
- You don't have limitations when using the app
- There are no ads at all in the app
- It supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Beautiful interface
These are the salient functionalities of the UPDF app. You can connect with this program and handle the PDFs effortlessly. It is an efficient tool and customizes PDFs for future reference.
How to Change Words in PDF
It is the perfect time to learn how to edit words in PDF. If you come across any misspelled words or inappropriate text in the sentence on the PDF, editing it directly is impossible. You might be using a simple reader to view the file. It is hard to make edits with a mere PDF reader application. To sort this issue, you require a skillful PDF editor. The UPDF serves your needs in editing words in PDF quickly. Follow up the below steps to edit words in PDF using the UPDF program.
Step 1: Install the application
To use this app, go to the official website of UPDF and download the program. Then, install it by following the on-screen guide and launching the app by double-tapping the tool icon. Next, open the PDF file into the working space of the UPDF application by hitting the "Open File" button.
Step 2: Enter Edit Mode
Then, on the home screen of the program, choose the "Edit" option available in the Menu section. The edit mode enables you to make necessary changes anywhere on the PDF by mere a click action.
Step 3: Edit Words in PDF
Now, click the text where you want to edit. You will see there is a purple border around the paragraph. Then you can edit the words in PDF easily. You can add text, delete text, change text, etc.
UPDF also allows you to edit the font, font size, color, and alignment of the text.
This ends the text editing action on PDF using the UPDF app. It is a simple program and you can use it without any prior experience. The newbie and beginner PDF editors can opt for this tool as it ensures hassle-free operations.
How to Add New Words in a PDF
If you want to add new words or texts to the PDF, you can surf the below instructions flawlessly.
Step 1: Upload the PDF into the UPDF interface by tapping the "Open File" button.
Step 2: Press the Edit option on the menu and select the "Text" button.
Step 3. Now pop-up screen appears carrying text personalizing attributes like font style, size, color, and alignment. Assign values for all these parameters and save the changes. Then, move the cursor to the respective place in the PDF that needs additional texts. Type in the words directly from your keyboard, to add extra texts to the PDFs.
Therefore, you have added extra texts to the existing content and customized it precisely to maintain uniformity throughout the pages in the PDF file.
Depending on your needs, you can either change the existing texts in the PDF or add extra words to the file using the above-discussed steps.
Thus, the above discussion has taught you how to use the UPDF app to add edit words to PDF files flawlessly. You can use this program either to edit existing texts or add extra words to the PDF file. This app offers a complete solution to PDF needs. Edit the PDFs like a pro using the UPDF application. It is an incredible tool that works beyond boundaries. Download this app and edit the PDFs limitlessly. A highly performable application and eases the handling of PDFs irrespective of their sizes. View and edit complex PDFs hassle-free with the help of the UPDF editor. Connect with this article to enlighten you with the precise facts on efficient PDF edits.
- How to Create Drop Down List in Excel? (The Complete Guide)
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Use ChatGPT to Write a Resume
- ChatGPT vs. Siri, What are the Differences? Who Will Be the Winner in the AI Race?
- How to Use ChatGPT to Improve Your Work Productivity
- Extract Pages from Word with 3 Easy Ways
- An Easy & Unique Way to Create PDF from Images
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel? (5 Easy Ways)
- 8 Solutions for Adobe Acrobat Not Opening
- How to Add Text to The Beginning and End of Cell in Excel? (The Easiest Ways)
- How to Insert an Excel File to PPT
- How to Download and Use ChatGPT for Mac Safely?
- How to Convert, Import, and Export PPT to Excel for Free
- How to Embed Fonts in PowerPoint on Win/Mac
- GPT-4 vs. GPT-3.5, Which Version is Better?
- How to Copy PDF to PowerPoint