In the age of branding and social media, your logo defines your brand. As a matter of fact, most people are able to instantly recognize your company by simply looking at the logo. Therefore, it is likely that you will want to add your logo on all your documents and collateral. Since most of the documents today are published or shared as PDF documents, you will often need to add a logo to a PDF document.
There are many situations when you may need to add logos to PDF documents. These could arise during your day-to-day work while preparing documentation for your company. Below are a few situations that may require you to add a logo to a PDF document.
- Often you may be required to add the logo of your company to PDF documents that you prepare. This is especially important if you are in a marketing or sales role which requires you to prepare documents for current or potential clients.
- If you are involved with event management, it is likely that you are preparing brochures for your events. It is mandatory to insert your event logo into any PDF document that you are creating.
- If you are involved in preparing highly confidential documentation, you will often need to add a logo to a PDF file. This is a common activity if you are working in the legal or financial teams of an organisation.
- While preparing PDF invoices, the logo of your company is a must. In this case you will need to insert a logo in the PDF invoice.
In all the above situations, you need an easy way to insert a logo in PDF documents.
UPDF is the perfect tool for you, if you are looking to add logos to PDF documents. This is an industry grade software that enables users to edit almost all aspects of a PDF document. The tool is completely free and user friendly. It is extremely powerful and performant, which makes it ideal for heavy PDF workflows.
UPDF is available on Mac and Windows. The software requires minimal to no training. Users can edit the text in the PDF documents with just a few clicks. Any images in the PDF document can also be edited.
UPDF can help you resize, reposition, crop, cut, copy and delete images from PDF documents. It is easy to add logos into PDF documents per the user's requirements. Users can also manage the pages within a PDF document from a single tool interface.
Indeed, UPDF is a unique, productive, delightful and free PDF editor which can make your PDF actions very smooth and hassle free.
Advantages of UPDF
- 100% free to use
- No watermark will be added to your file
- No size limitations to the files
- No advertisements will appear on the software
- No time-limited
Let us now explore how to add a logo to PDF using the celebrated UPDF tool. As mentioned previously, the tool is extremely easy to use and therefore requires a minimal learning curve.
The steps to add a logo to a PDF file using UPDF are as follows:
Step 1. Open File in UPDF
The first step is to install the UPDF editor on your laptop. Launch the UPDF tool and open the PDF file you wish to add a logo to. You can do so by clicking on the 'Open File' button on the main interface of UPDF. You can choose the PDF file you wish to open as shown in the below screenshot -
Step 2. Click the "Edit" Tab
Since you wish to edit the PDF document, Click the "Edit" button on the top toolbar or on the left sidebar. This will reveal the editing tools.
Step 3. Add Logo to PDF
Click the "+ Image" icon and then select the logo image on your computer to insert. After you add the logo image to PDF, you can now adjust the position of the image. You can place the logo image to the top left corner of your PDF document. It is easy to reposition the logo as per your needs.
Indeed, it is that simple to add a logo to PDF using UPDF.
It is also important to note that you can add a logo to PDF online using various tools available online. PDFCandy is one such tool that allows you to add logos in PDF online. You may follow the below steps to achieve the same -
- Navigate to the PDFCandy online tool in your browser.
- Open the PDF file you wish to add the logo to by clicking the 'Add File' button on the landing page of the tool.
- You will now see an option to add a watermark or logo. Upload the logo image and set the opacity and position of the logo image as per your requirements.
- Click the "Add watermark" button, and download your new PDF.
Many online and offline PDF editor tools can help you insert logos in PDF files. However, it is important to choose the right tool that can meet your budget and quality requirements. UPDF is the only industry grade tool that is suited for both professional and personal purposes. The tool offers high quality PDF editing for free which no other tool in the market can offer. The tool has received some great reviews from users and is slowly becoming the de facto standard for PDF editing. Therefore, if you are looking to add logos to PDF documents or to edit images in PDF documents, UPDF should be your go-to tool.
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- Como imprimir PDF como livreto no Windows e Mac
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly
- How to Save a Fillable PDF on Windows and Mac
- Top 5 Easy and Dominant Signature Makers
- How to Edit PDF Android – A Detailed Guide to UPDF
- Einfache 3 Methoden zum Entfernen von Links aus PDF