Sign UP for UPDF
To start using UPDF, all you need to do is sign up with a valid email ID. By signing up for an account, you can use the free features of UPDF:
- Open and read PDF for free.
- Convert up to twice a day for free.
- Watermarks will be added when saving the document.
- OCR feature can only be experienced, cannot save and copy the content.
- Batching processing executes only two files.
- One template can be added on watermark, header and footer, and background individually.
- 1GB of free storage space in the free version, with a file size limitation of 10MB per file.
(Note, if you want to save files without a watermark and process unlimited conversions with UPDF, you can purchase a Subscription Plan or a Perpetual License on our pricing page.)
- 1. Sign Up/Login UPDF on the Website
- 2. Sign Up/Login UPDF within the App
- 3. Set Up and Login with a Password
- 4. How to Redeem UPDF
- 5. How to Change or Link Email?
1. Sign Up/Login UPDF on the Website
You can sign up on the official website, or sign up directly in the UPDF app. The following are the steps for signing up on the website:
- If you are on the website, click the SIGN UP button, and This will automatically take you to the sign-up form.
- Enter your email, and you will receive a code in your mailbox (Note: if you can't find the email in your inbox, please check the spam folder.)
- Enter the code and set a name and password for your account.
- You'll receive a welcome email for successfully creating an account on UPDF.
2. Sign Up/Login UPDF within the App
- If you are in the UPDF app, click the Login button in the top right corner.
You will be redirected to the website and enter your email and code/password to log in. Then click the Open UPDF button. This will help you log in to the app.
3. How to Set Up a Password and Login with a Password
You can set a password when you first register or log in UPDF account.
If you don't like logging in with verification code, you can set a password for entering.
You can log in UPDF account with the "Log in with code" method. You can also log in with the "Log in with password" method.
After switching to the "Log in with password" method, you can enter the password.
There is also an option for you to retrieve your password by clicking the "Forget password".
4. How to Redeem UPDF
- Log into your account here, and find the "Redeem" option under the Subscriptions Card.
- Enter your code, and click "Redeem". Then you can unlock UPDF across all the platforms.
5. How to Change or Link Email?
First, enter the personal profile through UPDF.
And then, click the button "Linked Accounts Manage".
You can change different email address or link another 2 accounts at the same time. Once you've done it, you can log in UPDF account with either one of three email.