License and Activate on Windows
- 1. UPDF Trial Version Limitations
- 2. Purchase UPDF
- 3. Devices Limitations for One Premium Account
- 4. How to Register and Activate UPDF
1. UPDF Trial Version Limitations
UPDF provides a free version. To use the free version, all you need to do is to sign up for an account. No credit card is required and we won't charge any fees for the free version. However, there are some limitations to the free version.
- Watermarks: With the free version, watermarks will be added automatically when saving the file.
- Convert: You can convert twice in a day for free.
- OCR: You can only experience OCR without saving and copying the content.
- Batch: You can apply two files in batching for free.
- Page Tools Templates: only one template can be added on watermark, header and footer, as well as background solely.
- UPDF Cloud: You will only get 1GB of free storage for uploading files. The single file size limit on UPDF Cloud free version is 10MB per file.
2. Purchase UPDF
To get full access to all the features of UPDF without limits, please upgrade your account. To get a premium account, please follow the steps:
- Click the "Pricing" or "Buy Now" button on the website to get into the UPDF checkout page.
- Sign up for UPDF with a valid email and follow the instructions to complete the purchase process.
- After finishing the purchase process, download UPDF to your desktop and activate UPDF by logging in with the order email.
3. How Many Devices Can I Use for One Premium Account?
UPDF allows you to use one premium account across Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
One premium account can be used across 2 desktops (1 Windows + 1 Mac, or 2 Windows or 2 Macs) and 2 mobile devices (1 iOS +1 Android, or 2 iOS, or 2 Android).
You can get a much better idea of this unique feature by reading the device support criteria explained below:
- 1 Windows + 1 Mac + 1 Android + 1 iOS devices, or
- 2 Windows + 1 Android + iOS devices, or
- 2 Mac + 1 Android + iOS devices, or
- 1 Windows + 1 Mac + 2 iOS devices, or
- 1 Windows + 1 Mac + 2 Android devices, or
- 2 Windows + 2 Android devices, or
- 2 Windows + 2 iOS devices, or
- 2 Mac + 2 Android devices, or
- 2 Mac + 2 iOS devices.
Note: Reinstalling when you replace a new device is allowed.
4. How to Register and Activate UPDF
To activate UPDF successfully after purchasing, please make sure that you are using the order email you make payment. To register or activate UPDF, please follow the steps below:
- Download and run UPDF on your device.
- Click the "Login" button on the top-right corner of the main page.
- Enter your email and follow the steps to log in.
- Once you login in, UPDF will be activated automatically, and you can get access to all the premium features.