UPDF allows you to convert your PDF files to multiple formats on Windows. The following are the conversion formats that UPDF currently supports:
- PDF to Word (.docx)
- PDF to PowerPoint (.pptx)
- PDF to Excel (.xlsx)
- PDF to CSV (.csv)
- PDF to Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- PDF to Text (.txt)
- PDF to Image (.png, .jpg, .bmp, .gif, .tiff)
- PDF to XML (.xml)
- PDF to HTML (.html)
- PDF to PDF/A
1. How to Convert a PDF
Converting PDF files to Word, Excel, CVS, and other formats is a really simple process if you use UPDF. Make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest version of UPDF on your Windows.
- Open your PDF files in UPDF
- On the right side of the panel, you will see an Export PDF icon. Click on it.
- Now, select the format you want to convert your PDF file to.
- A pop-up window will appear. You can adjust the settings of the output file such as OCR, language, and page range.
- Now, click on the Export button and select the destination folder. Your conversion will be completed shortly.
2. How to Convert a Scanned PDF with OCR
UPDF also allows you to convert a scanned PDF with the OCR function to get the best quality of the output format. All you have to do is Enable the Text Recognition Settings.
You can also choose the Document Language of your scanned PDF file. Selecting the correct language for your document makes OCR recognition more accurate. UPDF supports 11 languages.
Now, click on the Export button and select the destination folder. Your conversion will be completed shortly.
3. Export PDF as PDF/A
PDF/A is an archival PDF format that includes all fonts used in the document as embedded fonts within the PDF file itself. This implies that the recipient of your file won't need to have the same fonts installed on their computer that you did in order to see it.
UPDF also allows you to export your PDF files in PDF/A format. Here is how to do it:
- Click on the Save as PDF/A icon on the right panel.
- Select the destination folder where you want to save the PDF/A file. Click Save and UPDF will convert your PDF file to PDF/A format.