How to View PDF with UPDF
1. Page Display Modes
UPDF offers different Page Display modes to view your PDFs.
To change the Page Display mode, you need to right-click the page select Page Display, and then choose from the following four modes:
- Single Page: Single Page View lets you view a single page at a time.
- Two Page View: Two Page View gives you side-by-side views.
- Scrolling: Scroll your PDF in a continuous vertical column.
- Two Page Scrolling: Scroll your PDF in a continuous vertical column side-by-side.
2. View Multiple PDFs
UPDF also supports the functionality of showing different PDFs at the same time. If you want to open multiple PDFs, click the + icon of the top quick access toolbar. Each PDF will open in a new tab, like opening tabs in a web browser.
3. Navigating a PDF
As soon you open a PDF on UPDF, you'll see a navigation bar at the bottom of the PDF. The navigating toolbar offers the following features:
- Zoom in and out of the particular page;
- Shows the total page numbers and the present page number;
- Go to the first page of the PDF;
- Go to the last page of the PDF;
- Or go to any specific page number.