Teachers often add comments in the PDF files for the students to give suggestions, ideas, or explanations. In this way, students can get a better idea of their shortcomings by reading comments added to their assignments in PDF files. However, to craft a final document, it’s important to remove comments from PDF files.
By deleting the comments, you can share the final document, or you can print it for your submission. To do so, this article will shed light on how to remove comments from PDF using proficient PDF tools.
- Part 1: How to Remove Comments from PDF?
- Part 2: How to Delete All Comments in PDF
- Part 4: FAQs about Removing Comments from PDF
Part 1: How to Remove Comments from PDF?
If you want to delete comments in PDF efficiently, the best and most cost-effective tool would be UPDF. UPDF has successfully made a positive reputation as an efficient tool due to its compelling features and offered options. It is compatible with Windows and Mac systems. You can get UPDF from the following button.
By navigating to its annotation tools, you can add comments by creating text boxes, adding sticky notes, or inserting various stickers with a single click. In your created text boxes, you can easily add suggestions or questions in accordance with your desire.
After adding comments, you can also quickly delete them instantly to make a final draft of your PDF file. Apart from its annotating features, this tool can also be used for editing text properties by adding variations to its style, font, and size. Along with that, you can insert images into the PDF files by importing them from your device with no effort.
UPDF Key Features
- Add Stamps: UPDF has an interesting feature through which you can add stamps to PDF files to make them unique and captivating. Also, you can import up to 40 stamps from your PC and can add them in PDFs flawlessly.
- Create Drawings: Through the annotating option, you can use its drawing feature to add hand-drawn diagrams to your PDFs for your science subjects.
- Delete Unwanted Pages: Users can get rid of unwanted information from your PDF file by deleting the pages with a single click through UPDF.
- Apply Page Layouts: You can improve your reading experience of PDF documents by exploring the appealing page layouts of UPDF.
- Hundreds of Stickers: UPDF provides many various stickers with you to make annotations on PDF with ease.
Steps to Delete Comments in PDF Using UPDF
Step 1: Upload PDF File
Launch the UPDF tool and tap on the “Open File” button. Upload the PDF file on this tool from browsing through your computer. If you haven't installed UPDF, you can download it from the below button first.
Step 2: Remove Comments from PDF
Now, you can see the added comments on your PDF file. Tap on any of the comments, and right click it. Then you can tap on the "Clear" option. Finally, your selected comment will be removed instantly.
Step 3: Save the Changes
After deleting the comments, go to the “File” tab and select the “Save” option to save the edited file.
Advantages of Using UPDF
- UPDF tool can be installed and run on both main platforms of Windows and Mac. Also, this lightweight app won’t require larger storage space in your system.
- You can access every premium feature of UPDF without paying any cost or buying its subscription plan.
- This platform shows impressive responsive speed to the users and offers a delightful user experience through its easy-to-use interface.
UPDF also allows you to remove all comments from PDF in one click. To do this, you can click the "Comment List" icon on the bottom right corner, then press the "Command +A" to select all comments, and press the Delete key. That's done! Try UPDF now from the below download button.
1. Why am I unable to eradicate highlights from my PDF file?
If you are unable to remove highlights from your PDF file, it means that your file is flattened. In a flattened PDF file, you cannot conduct changes and edits because your PDF is functioning as a read-only PDF.
2. How to save a PDF file without displaying comments on it?
Many PDF editors offer this option to print a PDF file without printing the added comments. For this, navigate to the printing option of that particular PDF editor and open the printing contents. From there, disable the option of comments and tap on the “Microsoft Print to PDF” as your printer. This will save a copy of your PDF file without added comments so that you can print it without showing comments.
3. Why are my PDF comments not showing?
Some PDF editors don’t show the added comments on the screen until you enable the option of comments. Once you have turned on the comment toggle, you can see all the added comments in your PDF file.
4. How to remove all the markings from a PDF?
There are a few specific PDF editors which allow the users to delete the annotations through batch processing. You can select all your annotations with a single click and can delete them collectively through certain PDF tools.
5. How to hide comments in PDF?
To hide the comments in PDF, select your particular comment and navigate to its properties. From there, decrease the opacity of your comment to zero to hide it properly in the PDF file.
6. How do I unlock comments in Adobe Acrobat?
To unlock the comment in Adobe Acrobat, navigate to the properties of the comment by right-clicking on it. Afterward, disable the “Locked” option to unlock the selected comment.
If you want to print or share a final draft of the PDF file without showing added comments, remove them quickly using some reliable PDF tools. This article has provided detailed guidance on how to remove comments from PDFs easily. However, if you want to utilize additional editing features in an advanced interface, try the UPDF editing tool.