There are just some photos that are not for everyone. But while you may want to keep them on your iPhone, you can take steps to make sure that only authorized individuals or just you can see them. Thankfully, there are ways to make photos private on your iPhone with the most common being hiding them from your library or adding them to a hidden folder.
This article will show you how to make photos private on your iPhone. We will look at how you can do that using the commonly used solution to hide the photos, but we thought we'd start with a more robust solution.
How to Private Photos on iPhone
If you want to make sure that no one can access these private photos, your best bet is to use UPDF. UPDF is an iOS app that can help you manage all types of files on your device in numerous ways. It is especially useful in this case thanks to its Security Space feature.
Once you add the photos to the Security Space in UPDF, they will be completely protected with a passcode or Face ID. It is the best way to ensure that any confidential and private photos on your iPhone remain completely private and it is very easy to use; just use these simple steps:
Step 1: Install UPDF on your device. It is available on the App Store. Open it after installation.
Step 2: Tap on the UPDF logo on the top-left of the main interface. Then tap on "Security Space".
Step 3: You need to provide the passcode or Face ID authentication when prompted. This is why it is called a security space or private space. Anyone without the correct Face ID and passcode can't access this space.
Step 4: Now tap on the "+" symbol at the bottom-right of Security Space. Choose the import option that you would like to use to import the photo. For example, choose "Photos" if the photo is saved in the Photos App.
This is how you private photos on iPhone. After importing it into the UPDF security space, you can delete the photos from your Photos app. But please note that if you remove the UPDF app from your iPhone, all the data will lose.
How to Make a Private Photo Album on iPhone
If you don't want to use a third-party app, you always have the option of hiding the photos on your iPhone. Any photos that you hide in this way will be added to a hidden album that will not be accessible in the library or Home Screen. Here's how to hide photos on your iPhone:
Step 1: Open the photo gallery on your iPhone and find the photo that you would like to hide. If you want to hide more than one photo, tap "Select" in the top-right corner and then tap on each photo to select it.
Step 2: Now, tap on the "Share" icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
Step 3: Then scroll down, past all the share options that appear to choose "Hide".
Step 4: When prompted, tap on "Hide Photo" to confirm and all selected photos will be added to the "Hidden Album".
You can find this Hidden Folder by going to Photos and then scrolling down to the "Utilities" section.
To further ensure that no one will be able to find this hidden folder, you can choose to turn it off in the device's Settings. Here's how to do that:
Step 1: Open the Settings on your device.
Step 2: Tap "Photos" and then scroll down to turn off "Hidden Album".
Hiding your photos in this way can be beneficial since it removes the hidden photos from your library and therefore there is no danger that anyone scrolling through can find them. But it is not a very secure solution.
For instance, if someone understands how an iOS device works, they can very easily find the hidden folder, unhide it and be able to see the photos. It is also not a very secure method because no password of any kind is used to ensure total privacy.
Conclusion: If your privacy is important to you, then you may want to make sure that your sensitive photos are completely out of reach of everyone else. The only way that you can do that is to password-protect the photos and UPDF makes that very easy. But while the security feature is one of the best, this is not the only benefit that UPDF brings to your device. Here are just some of the things that UPDF can do:
- It is the best app to have on your iPhone if you use many types of documents as it will allow you to very easily upload, download, share, secure and organize all types of documents. It supports all the types of documents you might use including PDF, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Images, and Videos.
- The freehand drawing tool that is part of its powerful arsenal allows you to annotate, markup, and sign any PDF document directly on the device using your finger or stylus.
- It is also one of the best iOS tools that you can use to create PDFs from scratch. You can use the built-in smart scanner to create a PDF from a scanned photo or document of any kind. Once the image is scanned UPDF allows you to crop, rotate and reorder it before converting it to PDF.
- As compared to similar tools with similar functions, UPDF is fast, reliable, and very easy to use. This makes it the ideal tool for users of all levels, even beginners. It also doesn't hurt that users greatly benefit from full and easily accessible customer support.
- 3 Different Methods to Merge Images into PDF
- 2 Ways to Combine Images into PDF on Mac
- Top 5 Free PDF Editor Android in 2023
- The Best Tool to Convert Multiple JPG to PDF
- How to Merge PNG to PDF Using the Best PDF Combiner
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly