Do you have a PDF document that you would like to print, but it is on your iPhone or iPad and you don't want to transfer it to PC? Well, now you can very easily print a PDF directly from your iOS device, using an app that is designed to help you do that.
Here, we will look at this new iOS document management app that can help you print any PDF on your iOS device and show youthe steps on how to print PDF from iPhone or iPad.
Part 1. The iOS App to Help You Print a PDF
If you wanted to print PDF directly from your iOS device, you would need a document management app that will allow you to connect to a printer. There are many iOS file managers, but only one allows you to do this quickly and very easily.
This is UPDF for iOS. This document management app is the complete solution you need if you wanted to effortlessly control every aspect of your PDF document. It has all the necessary features to manage PDF documents and other types of files. These features include the following:
- You can upload your documents into UPDF from any source both on and off the device.
- Once the documents are uploaded, you can use UPDF's annotation tools to markup or sign the document.
- You can use the intelligent scanner to create PDFs from photos, notes, receipts, and other document markups.
- It can also be used to manage other types of documents including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Images, and many more.
- It is also one of the best ways to keep your documents safe. You can protect your documents using Face ID and passcodes.
Part 2. How to Print a PDF on iPhone and iPad
Follow these simple steps to use UPDF for iOS to print a PDF on your iPhone or iPad:
Step 1: Add the PDF File
Start by installing UPDF on your device. Open it and then import the PDF you want to print into the app.
To do that, click on "+" and then select the import source for the file.
Tap on the file to select it and then tap "Add" to add it.
You can do this with as many PDFs as you want.
Step 2: Click on the More icon
Once the PDF is on the app, click on the three dots icon "..." next to it to open more options for the PDF.
Step 3: Select the Print Option
You should see a number of options for the PDF. Since we want to print the PDF, tap on "Print."
Step 4: Print PDF on iPhone and iPad
If you have printers connected to your device, you should see them on the next screen. Choose a printer that you would like to use and the document will be printed.
Please note that UPDF allows you to do this with as many documents as you would like.
Conclusion: Printing a PDF on iPhone or iPad is super easy. Just follow the steps in this article. UPDF will ensure the layout and quality of the printing.
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF