There is a need to study how to sync photos from iPhone to Mac. When you make countless clicks on your gadget, at some point in time you will face storage issues. It is a wise practice to synchronize the photos with the Mac systems so that you can clear your storage space in your iPhone without losing memorable clicks. Through the synchronizing process, you are providing a comfortable channel to access the files anytime on multiple devices. In this article, you will learn the efficient methods to synchronize photos from your iPhone to Mac system. Connect with this article and enjoy the fabulous ways to enhance the accessibility of the media files between electronic devices.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac with UPDF
It is high time to use the UPDF iOS app to enlighten on how to sync photos from iPhone to Mac book. If you take a closer look at the digital space, you will encounter many applications supporting this feature. Do they are reliable? The integrity of the apps plays a vital role when you handle sensitive and crucial files on those programs. It is quite challenging yet this article guides you to choose the best app to sync photos from iPhone to Mac using an efficient app like UPDF.
The UPDF program brings you awesome results and you can rely on it. It has good security features and maintains the uploaded media files in an encrypted format to overcome unnecessary data leaks. It has a simple interface and you do not have to be a technically skilled person to work on this tool. It is enough if you follow the instructions carefully to perform the desired action on the files.
The Key Features of the UPDF app for iOS
- Manages all file types like a pro in an organized format for quick access.
- User-friendly interface and you can work on it comfortably.
- This app is compatible with all file types.
- Make professional edits on the PDF files using its in-built controls.
- There are options to merge files and structure them according to your requirements.
- Using UPDF can OCR PDF which means convert scanned documents into searchable and editable PDF files.
- You can share the PDF document with others.
- If the document needs the signature, UPDF can help you sign the PDF.
The stepwise instructions to know how to sync photos from iPhone to Mac using the UPDF application. Connect your phone and computer with the same Wi-Fi network to perform the synchronization process hassle-free.
Step 1: Install the program
Go to its official webpage and download the application. Then, install the program and launch the tool by double-tapping the tool icon. On the home screen, hit the "+" sign at the right bottom of the screen in your iPhone.
Step 2: Choose the photos
Now, choose "Computer" from the pop-up options. You will witness a URL in your iPhone. Next, open a browser on your computer and enter this URL at its address bar. The computer displays all the files available with UPDF.
Press the Upload Files button to save the UPDF files into the system storage space. You had successfully synchronized the iPhone files with the Mac system in no time. During the process ensure the Wi-Fi connection is firm and it must be free from unnecessary interruption.
Using the UPDF iOS app, you do not need any external cables to synchronize the media files between the devices. It is an efficient and sophisticated way to sync photos from iPhone to Mac.
How to Sync Photos from iPhone to Mac using Finder
You can synchronize Mac and iPhone using the Finder program. Use this feature to sync media files between the gadgets. Follow the below instructions to perform the synchronization process.
Step 1: Launch the Finder program in your Mac system. Connect your iPhone and Mac system using the USB cable.
Step 2: In the home screen of the Finder, select your connected iPhone name from the displayed items. Then, click the 'Trust Your Device' option to proceed.
Press the Photos menu and enable the check box near the label 'Sync photos to your device from'. In the dropdown menu, select the Photos option to perform this synchronization process.
Step 3: Tap the radio button beside the Sync label by selecting the 'All photos and albums' option. Finally, click the Apply button to complete the synchronization procedure.
You had completed the sync process using the Finder option in your Mac system. In this method, you require an efficient USB cable to ensure the uninterrupted connection between the Mac and iPhone.
How to Unsync Photos from iPhone to Mac
Here, you will be learning about the unsync of photos from iPhone to Mac systems. Use the Finder program to perform this unsync process. Follow up the below guidelines to turn off the sync operation between the devices.
Step 1: Open your Mac system and launch the Finder program. Connect your iPhone with the Mac using the USB cable and choose your phone name from the displayed items.
Step 2: In the home screen, disable the checkbox stating about the sync photos to your device from the option and turn off the radio button near the sync label.
Finally, hit the apply button to save the changes in this Finder environment. By following the above instructions, you can disable the synchronization process successfully without any issues.
Thus, this article had taught you how to sync photos from iPhone to Mac. Use the UPDF iOS app to synchronize the gadgets effortlessly. You had also learnt about the usage of the Finder program for enabling and disabling the sync process between the devices. Choose the comfortable method and sync your photos from iPhone to Mac flawlessly. Perform the sync operation without any data loss and UPDF serves the purpose. Select the UPDF iOS app and establish file sync processes without any cables. It is a hassle-free method and yet an efficient one. Stay connected to explore enlightening facts on the unique applications that add comfort.
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint: Restrict Editing/Printing/Accessing
- 4 New Ways to Edit PDFs on Chromebook
- How to Make A Fillable PDF in Google Docs
- Top 4 PowerPoint Alternatives in 2023
- How to Create a Poster in PowerPoint