One cannot miss the constant use of PDFs this digital revolution has brought. Every sector of every part of the world is creating and using PDFs. Given the many benefits of PDFs over written documents, this is not a surprise. The remotest places of the world are connected by PDFs right now, and this will only get better as time passes.
Making this connection even more robust makes the PDF creating procedure easy and accessible to everyone is essential. Of course, people who are not technology-oriented may face such difficulties when scan to PDF on iPhone. But many creators strive to spread the advantages of PDF to everything by making efficient and smooth software to use.
Way 1. How to Scan to PDF on iPhone with UPDF
The UPDF app will make the process of the scan to PDF on iPhone as easy as it can get. As mentioned earlier, it is essential to make PDFs accessible to everyone for proper use worldwide. This PDF scanner app helps you a great deal regarding that accessibility among iPhone users. You can scan as PDF on iPhone without any complicated process.
The steps are simple enough to make a simple and easy step-by-step tutorial, and that tutorial is already provided to you by us. Here is the said step by step guide on how to scan image to PDF on iPhone:
Step 1. From the app's main screen, select the '+' option.
Step 2. Make use of the 'Scan' option on the screen.
Step 3. Now you will be directed to the display of your camera lens. Here you can click the picture of the document or object that you want to get scanned.
Step 4. One can use the 'Auto-Capture' feature to simplify photo snapping. Once this feature is turned on, it will be indicated by pink borders around the document making an outline.
If you want to do the picture clicking process by yourself, then a 'Manual Mode' is also available for the same. You can focus and control the borders yourself in this mode.
Step 5. Next, click the number you've scanned and you will see several editing options for your PDF like image crop, filters, rotation tools, etc. You can use them to enhance and improve the clicked pictures.
There will be multiple options to make the PDF according to your preference at this stage. You can add pictures, delete them, or rearrange the order according to your goals.
Step 6. Lastly, select the 'Download' option present in the upper right corner of the screen.
- How to Scan Photo to PDF on iPhone and iPad
- Top 5 Apps to Turn Image to PDF on iPhone and iPad
- 5 Best Photo Scanner App for iPhone and iPad
Way 2. How to Scan to PDF on iPhone with the Notes App
This is an alternative method that you can use to scan to PDF iPhone. All iPhones and IOS devices have the Notes app. This app works like any other notes app; you can write and note down anything you want. Moreover, this app offers multiple other features, and scanning documents on iPhone is one. You can scan to PDF on iOS through this step by step guide displayed below:
- The first step is opening an existing note or creating a new one in the Notes app.
- Click on the camera button and start the document scan. Simply select the 'Scan Document' option present on the screen to start this scanning.
- Place the document on a stable surface and align the camera lens to fit the document.
- Once it is aligned, capture the picture by clicking the 'Shutter' button. This can also be done by using any of the volume buttons.
- Adjust and alter the borders and corners of the image to remove any background objects or excess space.
- If you don't wish to capture the document manually, you can opt for the 'Auto Mode'. This mode will smartly scan the document and directly click the snap.
- After you are satisfied with the result, choose the 'Keep Scan' option.
- In this step, you can insert additional pictures of documents if you wish to.
- Use the 'Save' option to save the image or images as a PDF file.
UPDF is highly recommended if you are just starting on the journey to ace PDF creation. This app will get you multiple features to help you more than just scan to PDF from iPhone. You can perform many other tasks using this app, plus you can enjoy additional benefits too. Here is a list of all the things you can achieve by using this app:
- File Organization:
UPDF supports all kinds of files, including JPG, PNG, BMP, videos, PDFs, Word or Excel documents, presentations, and more. This enables you to organize all your files on the same platform without the hassle of installing and switching between multiple apps. It is the best file manager app.
- Impressive protection:
Documents are very personal and should be kept confidential. But many apps don't provide a full-proof security shield. Fortunately, UPDF has multiple protection and security levels for your files. For example, you can add any kind of lock on the files, and one can only access them if they have the password, pin, Face ID, or Touch ID.
- Work smarter, not harder:
With UPDF's intelligent scanner, you won't have to go through the document capturing and editing process yourself. Instead, this Photo to PDF scanner will accurately capture any document or object placed in front of the camera.
- Sign PDF documents:
If a document needs your signature, then you can skip the step of adding the signature separately. UPDF offers an excellent freehand drawing tool in the app itself. You can freely; For example, you can outline, write, draw, or sketch anything you want in your documents!
- 3 Different Methods to Merge Images into PDF
- 2 Ways to Combine Images into PDF on Mac
- Top 5 Free PDF Editor Android in 2023
- The Best Tool to Convert Multiple JPG to PDF
- How to Merge PNG to PDF Using the Best PDF Combiner
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly