Converting the file format often leads to a great panic when needed immediately, and you are unaware of any of the proper methods. One of the issues that many people often encounter is the PNG to PDF in iPhone. There are different methods that iPhone users can opt for to convert PNG to PDF on iPhone. What are the methods? Is there any app or online tool specifically for the iOS user? All such queries have been addressed below in detail.
How to Convert PNG to PDF on iPhone and iPad
When you type in the search bar of your search engine about how to convert PNG to PDF on iPhone? A list of different tools will be displayed on your screen. Now the users often get confused about which one they should go for. What is the best option that they should select to convert PNG to PDF on iPhone?
For iPhone or iPad users, to convert PNG to PDF, a tool known as UPDF is one of the best. With a number of great features, the tool has a lot of advantages that add more perks to its users' experience. The method for converting PNG to PDF on iPhone while using UPDF is also quite easy and simple. You only need to follow the two steps mentioned below, and you can easily convert any PNG file to PDF.
Step 1: Import PNG to UPDF
First, you need to import the PNG files into UPDF app. You can import the PNG file from Photos or Files. The steps will be almost the same, with slight variations from wherever you want to import your file.
- Tap on "+" from the bottom right corner of the screen and select the source import, "Photos" or "Files".
- For Photos: choose the desired file/files by tapping on them and then tap on "Add".
- For Files: add the files from the recent list or tap on the "Browse" by simply tapping on the desired file.
Step 2: Convert a PNG to PDF on iPhone
- Select the desired file by long-pressing the file, or you can also click on "…" present in front of the photo to select it.
- By taping on "Convert to PDF", the selected photo will be converted into PDF and saved with the same name with an extension of ".pdf".
How to Convert PNG to PDF on iPhone and iPad in Batch
One of the great and distinguishing features of UPDF is that it offers its users to convert multiple PNG files to PDF in the form of a batch. The steps that you need to follow are listed below:
- Choose multiple photos of your choice by tapping on the checkbox on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the "More" button from the bottom menu and tap on "Convert to PDF".
- All the selected photos with the same name will be saved as PDF.
The guidelines mentioned above are complete and quite detailed enough. If you use any iOS device like iPhone or iPad and want to convert PNG to PDF, UPDF is undoubtedly the best solution for your problems. You can easily convert PNG files to PDF files. UPDF is the highly recommended tool for iOS users because it has some great features that offer multiple advantages. Moreover, the user-friendly interface and unique layouts add more worth to it. If you have a single PNG file that you want to convert to PDF or multiple PNG files, you can easily convert them to PDF by using this amazing tool called UPDF.
- 3 Different Methods to Merge Images into PDF
- 2 Ways to Combine Images into PDF on Mac
- Top 5 Free PDF Editor Android in 2023
- The Best Tool to Convert Multiple JPG to PDF
- How to Merge PNG to PDF Using the Best PDF Combiner
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly