If you have a photo on your iPhone that you would like to print, you may be wondering how you can do that. There are solutions that may suggest you need to transfer the photo to your computer first, but while this may work, it is time-consuming and completely unnecessary.
In this article, we will show you the best way to print a photo on iPhone. This is an easy, three-step solution that will allow you to print any photo on your iPhone in a few minutes.
- Part 1. The Best App You Need to Print Photos on iPhone
- Part 2. The Steps on How to Print Pictures from iPhone
Part 1. The Best App You Need to Print Photos on iPhone
The best and easiest way to print photos on iPhone or iPad is to use UPDF for iOS. UPDF is a simple and highly effective document management app that will eliminate the need to transfer the photo to your computer before printing it.
It is the premier solution for the management of all types of documents on your iPhone or iPad. The following are just some of the things that you can do with UPDF for iOS:
- It is the best way to manage all types of documents on your iOS device. This includes all image formats including JPG, PNG, and BMP as well as all other document formats including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
- It allows you a lot of options when managing your documents. You can upload and download documents from various sources including your computer, print, merge and compress files as needed.
- It has a security feature that allows you to keep your files safe using Face ID and passcodes.
- You can also use the UPDF scanner to create PDF files from photos or capture images using your camera.
Part 2. How to Print Photos on iPhone and iPad
UPDF is also very easy to use with a simple user interface which means you can print your photos in a few simple steps. Those steps include the following:
Step 1: Add the Photo to UPDF
The first thing you want to do is import the photo you want to print into UPDF.
To do that, open UPDF and then tap on the "+" symbol at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Select "Photos" as the import source and then tap on the photo that you would like to import.
You can also import photos from the Files App.
Step 2: Click on the More icon
Once the photo has been imported into UPDF, the file manager will provide you with various options.
To access these options, tap on the More icon (the three dots) next to the photo.
Step 3: Print Photos on iPhone
This will open a number of options that will allow you to manage the document in various ways.
Since we want to print the photo, choose the "Print" option.
Step 4: Select the Printer
Now, just choose one of the printers connected to your iPhone and the printing process will begin immediately.
You should now have a hard copy of your photo.
You can do this with as many photos as you want and other types of documents, including PDFs. So you can also print PDFs on iPhone and iPad with UPDF.
- How to Fill in a PDF Form in 3 Methods
- Top 6 Super-Easy PDF Form Fillers on Mac
- How to Create a Fillable PDF on Mac
- How to Fill Out a 1099 Form - Miscellaneous Income
- How to Fill out a W-4 Form- Employee's Withholding Certificate
- How to Create a Fillable PDF in 3 Methods
- Top 50 Happy New Year 2023 Wishes, Greetings, and Messages
- How to Fill Out a PDF Form on Mac in 3 Methods
- How to Create a Fillable Form in Word
- Top 10 Fillable PDF Creators You Can't Miss