Compressing photos into an archive format like ZIP is one of the best ways to share large photos or multiple photos via email or social media apps. But while it may be easy to compress the photos on your computer, it may not be so on your iPhone or iPad without a dedicated app.
Here will share with you how to ZIP photos on iPhone using an easy-to-use and very fast solution. Let's begin by taking a closer look at this very effective document management app.
The Best App to ZIP Photos on iPhone
The best app to use to ZIP photos on your iPhone is UPDF for iOS. This is a document management solution that is meant to make it easy for you to manage all types of files on your device, including all types of images.
UPDF is more than just a way for you to organize the files on your device. The following are just some of the things that it can do:
- It makes the sharing of images very easy. You can zip your photos on iPhone and iPad and then easily share them via email or social media.
- It is also a complete document manager, allowing you to keep all the files on your iPhone organized. You can easily access and manage all documents including PDF, Word. Excel, Images, and more.
- You can import data into UPDF from your computer, Files App, and Photos App.
- UPDF is also one of the best ways to protect the files on your device. You can use Face ID and passcode to protect sensitive documents.
- UPDF can create PDFs by scanning a photo or any other type of document including photos, notes, whiteboards, receipts, and more.
How to ZIP Photos on iPhone and iPad
UPDF has a very simple user interface that makes it very easy for you to ZIP photos on your iPhone or iPad. These simple steps show you how to do it:
Step 1: Import Photos into UPDF
The first thing you want to do is import the photos into UPDF.
Open UPDF on your iPhone or iPad and then tap on the "+" symbol on the bottom right.
Choose "Photos" or "Files" as the source of the photos you want to import.
Tap on each photo to select it and then tap "Add" to import the selected photos into the app.
Step 2: Select the Photos for ZIP
Once all the photos have been successfully imported into the app, you are now ready to begin zipping them.
Tap on the checkbox icon at the top and then tap on the photos you want to add to the archive.
Step 3: ZIP Photos on iPhone
Now just tap on "More" from the options in the bottom menu.
Then, select "Compress" to ZIP the photos that you have selected and save them as an archive file. This archive file will be much easier to share.
The above are the steps on how to create a zip file of photos on iPhone. Easy, right? If you want to zip photos on iPhone or iPad, it is better for you to use UPDF for iOS app. You will be surprised.
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- Como imprimir PDF como livreto no Windows e Mac
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly
- How to Save a Fillable PDF on Windows and Mac
- Top 5 Easy and Dominant Signature Makers
- How to Edit PDF Android – A Detailed Guide to UPDF
- Einfache 3 Methoden zum Entfernen von Links aus PDF