Compressing photos into an archive format like ZIP is one of the best ways to share large photos or multiple photos via email or social media apps. But while it may be easy to compress the photos on your computer, it may not be so on your iPhone or iPad without a dedicated app.
Here will share with you how to ZIP photos on iPhone using an easy-to-use and very fast solution. Let's begin by taking a closer look at this very effective document management app.
The Best App to ZIP Photos on iPhone
The best app to use to ZIP photos on your iPhone is UPDF for iOS. This is a document management solution that is meant to make it easy for you to manage all types of files on your device, including all types of images.
UPDF is more than just a way for you to organize the files on your device. The following are just some of the things that it can do:
- It makes the sharing of images very easy. You can zip your photos on iPhone and iPad and then easily share them via email or social media.
- It is also a complete document manager, allowing you to keep all the files on your iPhone organized. You can easily access and manage all documents including PDF, Word, Excel, Images, and more.
- You can import data into UPDF from your computer, Files App, and Photos App.
- It can edit the text and images in PDF. It can let you copy, delete, rotate, crop, extract, and replace the images. Changing the font, size, and style of text is also easy.
- Annotating PDFs can also be easily done in UPDF. Adding text, shapes, and notes to PDF, and using the different pens to draw PDF is a great experience in UPDF.
- UPDF is also one of the best ways to protect the files on your device. You can use Face ID and passcode to protect sensitive documents.
- UPDF can create PDFs by scanning a photo or any other type of document including photos, notes, whiteboards, receipts, and more.
How to ZIP Photos on iPhone and iPad
UPDF has a very simple user interface that makes it very easy for you to ZIP photos on your iPhone or iPad. These simple steps show you how to do it:
Step 1: Import Photos into UPDF
The first thing you want to do is import the photos into UPDF.
Open UPDF on your iPhone or iPad and then tap on the "+" symbol on the bottom right.
Choose "Photos" or "Files" as the source of the photos you want to import.
Tap on each photo to select it and then tap "Add" to import the selected photos into the app.
Step 2: Select the Photos for ZIP
Once all the photos have been successfully imported into the app, you are now ready to begin zipping them.
Tap on the checkbox icon at the top and then tap on the photos you want to add to the archive.
Step 3: ZIP Photos on iPhone
Now just tap on "More" from the options in the bottom menu.
Then, select "Compress" to ZIP the photos that you have selected and save them as an archive file. This archive file will be much easier to share.
The above are the steps on how to create a ZIP file of photos on iPhone. Easy, right? If you want to zip photos on iPhone or iPad, it is better for you to use UPDF for iOS app. You will be surprised.
- How to Create Drop Down List in Excel? (The Complete Guide)
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Use ChatGPT to Write a Resume
- ChatGPT vs. Siri, What are the Differences? Who Will Be the Winner in the AI Race?
- How to Use ChatGPT to Improve Your Work Productivity
- Extract Pages from Word with 3 Easy Ways
- An Easy & Unique Way to Create PDF from Images
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel? (5 Easy Ways)
- 8 Solutions for Adobe Acrobat Not Opening
- How to Add Text to The Beginning and End of Cell in Excel? (The Easiest Ways)
- How to Insert an Excel File to PPT
- How to Download and Use ChatGPT for Mac Safely?
- How to Convert, Import, and Export PPT to Excel for Free
- How to Embed Fonts in PowerPoint on Win/Mac
- GPT-4 vs. GPT-3.5, Which Version is Better?
- How to Copy PDF to PowerPoint