There are many Android applications present for managing PDF files within smartphones. However, not many provide the features that make PDF management easier on a smartphone. UPDF, on the other hand, operates differently. It gives a perfect platform for Android users to manage their PDF files with ease. Whether it be an assignment or an analysis report, UPDF is the best app for highlighting PDF Android.
In this article, we will be working on UPDF and its annotation tools. The overview will help you decide which tool serves the best purpose of annotation in PDF documents.
Part 1: Common Scenarios of Highlighting PDF When Reading PDF on Android
Why does one need to highlight a PDF file on an Android device? While reading a document or analyzing one, you might require pointing out a specific point within the file for future reference. Rather than taking out notes or spending time opening the document on a computer, you will prefer efficiency. Thus, the highlight PDF Android function offered by PDF applications on smartphones is a tremendous game-changer.
There are multiple scenarios involving the process of annotating PDF documents while reading them on an Android smartphone. Why does one require highlighting their PDFs? The answer to this question lies in the scenarios provided below:
- Being a student, you might have to highlight something important in your textbook's PDF file that you must remember. It can also be an assignment or some notes that might need some highlighting.
- If you are looking into a report submitted by your subordinate, multiple issues might come into your observation. To counter them, you will prefer having something to annotate on your Android phone.
- In situations where you do not have a computer with you, and you have to highlight something important in the document, it is best to have an Android device with an application that provides the service.
Part 2: How Do I Highlight a PDF on Android?
What is the best way to highlight a PDF file on an Android? The answer lies in UPDF for Android, a PDF tool designed to provide impressive solutions for enhancing the outlook of the document. UPDF is a fantastic PDF management tool offering unique, cohesive, and intuitive solutions for managing a PDF document. While it is available on multiple platforms, including Windows, Mac, and iOS, it also provides successive services for its Android users. You can get UPDF for Android from Google Play Store.
Users who seek an app to highlight PDF Android can work with UPDF. With its advanced features for annotating documents to perfection, it gets effortless to manage files on smartphones. To know how to highlight a PDF document on Android with UPDF, let's find more about it in the steps as follows:
Step 1: Open PDF with UPDF
You must launch UPDF on Android and continue by clicking "All PDFs" to search for the particular document to be highlighted.
Step 2: Access Editing Panel
Once you’ve opened the PDF, click on the “Edit” button on the top-right of the screen and proceed to open the editing bar.
Step 3: Highlight PDF
As you progress next, select the "Highlighting" button from the bar and continue to the following settings. Here, you will find the option of "Highlight," "Underline," "Strikethrough," and "Squiggly" lines. Select any of them and make changes in your PDF document.
Step 4: Change the Highlight Color
If you wish to change the color, hold the “Highlight” button to open a menu where you select the color.
Step 5: Remove Highlights from PDF
To remove highlighted text, you must tap on it to open a list of options. You can select "Delete" to remove it from the PDF.
Part 3: The Best App for Highlighting PDF Android
There are several other features offered by UPDF on its Android platform. Rather than restricting itself to some basic annotation tools, as discussed above, UPDF has included other annotation tools in its belt. These annotation tools give you a wider opportunity to manage your PDF files with ease. Being the best app for highlighting PDF Android, it surely does not disappoint with its results.
Let’s find out more about the annotation features offered in UPDF Android, which will help you bring out the best version of your PDF. You can learn more about how to annotate PDF on android with UPDF.
- Sticky Note: UPDF offers the option of adding sticky notes to the PDF document for referring to a certain point in detail. This turns out very helpful for people who are to be explained the details of the work. Not only can you add sticky notes as comments, but you can also add different types of other notes within the PDF, as provided by UPDF.
- Shapes: To highlight something specific or mark something important in a PDF file, you can also consider using shapes. UPDF offers a variety of simple shapes to help you draw something in a PDF that can emphasize the highlighted content.
- Stickers: UPDF is the only PDF editor in the market that considers the beautification of a document. It provides a series of stickers to add to the PDF file, which helps in enhancing the outlook of a document. You can drag and drop any sticker in your document from the available list and manage it accordingly.
- Stamps: To put some mark for referencing something important about the document, you can use stamps offered by UPDF on Android. This can help you assert the focus of the reader on the importance of the document.
- Pencil and Eraser: For drawing something with a free hand, you can use the pencil and eraser offered by UPDF to add something casually. This can be very good for students who have to add something important to the file in a hurry for themselves.
Part 4: FAQs about Highlighting PDF Android
1. Is there an Android app to highlight PDFs?
UPDF provides you with the perfect environment to highlight PDFs on Android with ease. You can add shapes, stamps, and stickers and perform all basic annotations with the best PDF highlighter app android.
2. How do you highlight yellow text on Android?
To highlight the text in yellow, you have to download UPDF on your Android and open the PDF there. Look for the "Highlight" button in the options and easily highlight the text in yellow.
3. Can you highlight PDFs for free on Android?
Yes, UPDF for Android provides you with the option of highlighting PDFs for free. It features an excellent annotation toolkit that can be used for free.
4. Why can't I highlight text in PDF?
There is a possibility that the PDF document is password protected and encrypted to be edited. In other situations, the PDF file might be an image-only document.
5. What is the best way to highlight a PDF in Android?
The best way existing to highlight a PDF on Android is through UPDF. The tool covers all necessary annotation tools with impressive functionality.
This article has provided an in-depth overview of the best app for highlighting PDF Android. If you seek to annotate your PDF document on Android, UPDF is the best choice. You will not be disappointed with the quality of the document you will get after using UPDF to highlight text within the file.