Sharing a large photo can present a lot of challenges. For instance, some social media apps limit the size of photos that you can upload. This makes it necessary to compress photos before sharing.
Here, we will learn how to compress photos on an iPhone and iPad. The techniques discussed here will make the process as simple as possible, so you can easily compress photos on your iPhone whenever you need to.
The Best App to Compress Photos on iPhone
If you want to save time while compressing photos on your iPhone, you might want to consider using a file manager app. One of the best manager apps for iOS is UPDF for iOS, a tool that can help you organize and manage all documents on your iOS device including images.
The following are just some of the benefits of choosing to this app:
- UPDF for iOS allows you to upload, download, share, secure, and organize all types of documents in one place.
- It is one of the best ways to create a PDF document from an image.
- You can also use its numerous annotation features to markup or add a signature to the document.
- It is one of the only document management apps that has a built-in security space feature to adequately protect your documents.
- It is also one of the easiest file manager apps that you can use. It has a simple user interface, allowing you to compress files quickly and easily.
How to Compress a Picture on iPhone and iPad
To use UPDF for iOS to compress pictures on iPhone or iPad, install the app on your device and then follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Import Photos into UPDF
Open UPDF on your iPhone or iPad and then click on the "+" symbol at the bottom right.
Select "Photos" "Files" or "Computer" as the source and then choose the photo that you would like to import.
Tap "Add" to import the selected photos.
Step 2: Select the Photo for Compressing
Once the photo has been added to UPDF, tap the three dots icon "..." next to the photo file. This will reveal the options you can do to this photo.
Step 3: Compress a Picture on iPhone
Then, just click on "Compress" option to compress the selected picture and save it as an archive file.
Now, you will see the compressed zip file on UPDF interface. Now you can share the zip file by clicking the three dots icon "..." and then choose "Email" or "Share". In this way, you can share the compressed file easily to others.
How to Compress Multiple Photos on iPhone and iPad
Just as you can compress a single file, you can also compress as many photos as you want using UPDF. Just import the photos as described above and then follow these steps to compress the files;
Step 1: Select the Files to Compress
To select the files that you would like to compress, click on the checkbox icon at the top right, then click on the individual files to select them.
Step 2: Compress Photos on iPhone
Once all the files are selected, click on "More" from the options at the bottom.
Then, tap "Compress" compress the selected files and save them as an archive file.
You can then rename the ZIP file and share it.
- Top 12 Best Cross-Platform Productivity Apps 2023 to Streamline Workflow Efficiency
- 20 Best Productivity Tips and Hacks to Improve Workflow in 2023
- Exploring GPT-4 and Comparing its Features with ChatGPT
- 5 Most Useful Tips to Help You Work Faster
- PDF vs Word Docx - What are the Key Differences?
- Apple Events of the Whole Year of 2023 - Everything We Know
- Everything We Know About WWDC 2023 So Far
- How to Make Time Go Faster at Work in 5 Ways
- Google Bard Vs. Bing ChatGPT: The Battle for AI Search Engine Supremacy
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Work Performance