The present age mobile user is extremely privacy conscious. After all, the physical user device is the easiest to get access to and hack. Since a lot of important, personal, and sensitive information can be stored in the form of photos and albums on your iPhone, it is important to sometimes hide these albums to avoid unintentional access. However, the iPhone hidden album is not truly hidden. Users often wonder how to hide hidden album on iPhone. This is certainly possible with new advanced apps.
How to Hide Hidden Album on iPhone
If you are confused about how to hide album on your iPhone, you just need to use the features of the default Photos app on iPhone. The following steps can simply enable you to hide the hidden album on iPhone -
- Open the default Photos app.
- Select the photos that you want to hide.
- You will find a "..." button on the album. Tap this button and select the "Hide" option.
- The pictures will add to the hidden album automatically.
- To access the hidden album, scroll to the bottom of the Photos app and look for the Hidden album under Utilities.
As you can see with the above steps that have been highlighted, it is possible to hide an album on iPhone. However, the album is not hidden in its true sense. Any iPhone user who knows how to hide albums on iPhone also knows how to find hidden albums on the iPhone. Imagine an iPhone user gets inadvertent access to your iPhone, it will not be very difficult for them to get to your hidden albums. It is no surprise that so many iPhone users try to search the internet regarding how to hide hidden albums on iPhone. While this may seem technically impossible, new age apps have made it possible to truly hide or even lock hidden albums on iPhone.
How to Lock an Album on iPhone
If you are looking for details on how to lock hidden albums in iPhone, it must be pointed out that this can be achieved using the UPDF for iOS app.
UPDF is an easy-to-use file manager application. The app comes with extensive features. The app allows you to easily move and share albums and other files on the iPhone. It also offers capabilities to protect these albums and files. You can also lock hidden files on iPhone. UPDF is becoming a popular consumer app for users who wish to upload, copy, view, download, organize, share, and protect documents on their devices. In short, it is a complete storage management and security solution for iPhone users who are struggling with the limitations of iOS. UPDF offers the capability to truly hide a hidden album.
If you want to learn how to hide hidden albums on iPhone, follow the below steps -
1. To access the capabilities of the app, you must first download and install the UPDF app. The app is easily available on the App Store. The main capability that helps you truly hide an album is the UPDF Security Space.
2. To start hiding your hidden albums, add all your photos and videos to a folder that you can hide using the default Photos app. You can now add this hidden album to the UPDF Security Space.
Tap the avatar icon on the top left corner of the app. Now, tap the "Security Space".
3. You need to authenticate the access attempt when asked for it. This is how UPDF locks the photos and video on the album for you.
4. Using the "+" symbol on the bottom right of Security Space, you will now add the photos of the hidden album to the Security Space. Select the appropriate import options and select the hidden album.
Tip: Security Space is a secure and confidential location in the UPDF app. This space in the app can also be protected with a passcode or Face ID. Users can restrict access to albums in this space.
Indeed it is that simple to truly hide a hidden album in iPhone. Increasingly, iPhone users are adopting the UPDF app to manage all files and folders on their iPhones. The ease of file management, sharing, and converting to various formats is the unique offering of UPDF. The Security Space feature is a unique feature that allows you to protect the files to the extent you like. This cannot be achieved by any other app so seamlessly on iPhone.
If you wish to scan documents, UPDF is the complete PDF scanner app you will need. UPDF is now becoming popular as the one stop shop for everything related to files, folders, and even albums. The unique trash management system also helps you find the files you may have accidentally deleted. All of this is offered with a seamless user experience and easy to understand interface. UPDF is a highly recommended app for all iPhone users.
- Foxit Reader Vs Adobe Reader: The Complete Comparison
- How to Find Word in PDF Documents
- Everything about GPT-5: Release Date, Rumors, Features, and More
- MacOS Sonoma: All You Want to Know
- PDF Expert Free Vs Paid: All You Need to Know
- 4 Best Ways to Convert HWP to PDF
- Adobe Reader Vs Adobe Acrobat: Head-to-Head Comparison
- Adobe Acrobat Standard Vs Pro: What Are Differences?
- iOS 17: Everything You Want to Know After WWDC 2023
- How to Combine Screenshots into One PDF? (Easy Ways)
- How to Translate PDF to Any Language with AI, Including ChatGPT
- Top 9 PDF Document Translators with AI
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today
- 4 Ways to Convert VSDX to PDF (With and Without Visio)
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways