You probably have a lot of photos on your iPhone or iPad and sometimes, you may find it necessary to convert these JPGs into PDF. This can make it easier to print the photos or include them in existing PDF pages.
But how do you convert JPEG/JPG to PDF on your iPhone or iPad? The truth is, there are a lot of ways to do it and many of them may not be immediately obvious. But here, we will focus on a solution that is as effective as it is easy to use. This solution is UPDF, a document management app that you can download directly from the App Store.
How to Convert JPG to PDF on iPhone and iPad
Converting JPEG/JPG files to PDF is one of the things that UPDF does very easily. Unlike other solutions, this app simplifies the process. This way you can create PDFs from the photos on your iPhone/iPad in a matter of minutes.
Here's the actual process to convert JPG to PDF:
Step 1: Import JPG to UPDF
The first thing you want to do is import the JPG files into UPDF. There are two ways to do that:
Import from Photos:
- Open UPDF and then tap on the "+" symbol at the bottom.
- Choose "Photos" and then select the photos that you would like to add to UPDF.
- Tap "Add" and the selected photos will be imported into the app.
Import from Files:
- Tap on the "+" symbol at the bottom-right of the main screen.
- Choose "Files" as your source.
- You should see a list of the recent files on your device or you can tap "Browse" to find the file you need
- Tap on the file to add it to UPDF.
Step 2: Convert JPEG to PDF
To convert the imported photo or photos to PDF, do the following:
Long press on the file icon or click the "…" icon of the file.
Once all photos are selected, tap "Convert to PDF".
UPDF will then generate a PDF file of the selected JPG and save it on your device.
How to Convert JPG to PDF on iPhone and iPad in Batch
If you would like to convert more than one JPG to PDF on your iPhone or iPad, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Tap on the checkbox at the top-right corner.
Step 2: Select multiple JPG files.
Step 3: Tap "More" in the bottom menu.
Step 4: Tap "Convert to PDF".
UPDF will convert each one of the selected JPG files to PDF and save them to the device. The newly created PDF files will have the same file name as the original JPGs.
UPDF is useful in several ways, not just for the creation of PDF files from images. These include:
• The built-in scanner means that you can also create PDFs using the device's camera. Take a photo of a document, whiteboard, receipt, business card, or anything else and UPDF will convert it to PDF.
• If you have some files with sensitive information, UPDF can help you secure the documents using high-level security features such as Face ID and passcodes.
• It is also one of the best ways to keep all the documents in your device properly organized. UPDF allows you to manage and easily access all types of documents including PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Images, and Excel documents.
• It also makes it very easy to upload, download, view, annotate and even share documents on your device.
• The user interface is very easy to navigate, making it an ideal solution for you if you want to create and manage a lot of documents quickly.
- How UPDF Help you Enjoy Reading PDF Books
- Share PDF
- Annotate PDF
- How UPDF Help Students Improve the Productivity of Reading PDF Books?
- How Teachers can Improve the Productivity of Reviewing PDF Papers?
- Most Common PDF File Errors and Solutions
- Add Watermark
- Add Link
- Add Bookmark
- Why Use PDF File Instead of Word, Excel, or PowerPoint Files