Printing to PDF on iPhone and iPad is one of the best ways to maintain the data on the PDF in the format that you are currently viewing. The idea is not to print anything to hardcopy but to have an exact copy of the document as it would appear on paper.
The best way to print to PDF on iPhone or iPad is to use a dedicated app that is designed to manage PDF documents. Here, we will share with you one such app that is both easy to use and one of the best ways to manage PDFs on iOS devices. We will also show you how to use it to print to PDF.
How to Print to PDF on iPhone and iPad
The only app you should consider choosing when looking to create and manage PDF documents is UPDF for iOS. This is a third-party iOS app, easily accessible on the App Store that is also one of the most effective tools to manage all types of documents on your iOS device.
It has numerous features, among them the ability to print to PDF. We will look at how you can use it to print to PDF, but before we do that, let's take a look at some of the other things it can be useful for.
- It is the ultimate document manager, allowing you to merge PDF documents into one, convert images to PDF, print, and even compress PDFs. It will also be useful for managing other types of documents including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Videos, Images, and more.
- It has a security feature known as "Security Space" that can keep your files safe by allowing you to use Face IDs and passcodes to lock them away.
- The built-in intelligent scanner allows you to easily create PDFs from scanned photos or other documents.
- It also has a freehand drawing tool that allows you to markup or to add a signature to any PDF document.
UPDF is also very easy to use. Here are the simple steps that you can use to print to PDF:
Step 1: Add Files to UPDF
Open UPDF on your device and then click on the "+" symbol at the bottom.
Choose a source to add the file and then select the file to import. You can import the document from the "Photos" app, or the "Files" app, or even from your computer.
Click "Add" to import to the app.
Step 2: Click on the More Button
Click on the More icon (three dots) next to the file for additional options.
Step 3: Print to PDF
From the options that appear, click on "Print" and then use the pinch-out gesture to print to PDF.
Step 4: Share the PDF
You can then share the PDF using various channels. Click the share icon on the top-right corner and you can share the PDF document as you want.
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- Como imprimir PDF como livreto no Windows e Mac
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly
- How to Save a Fillable PDF on Windows and Mac
- Top 5 Easy and Dominant Signature Makers
- How to Edit PDF Android – A Detailed Guide to UPDF
- Einfache 3 Methoden zum Entfernen von Links aus PDF