Printing to PDF on iPhone and iPad is one of the best ways to maintain the data on the PDF in the format that you are currently viewing. The idea is not to print anything to hardcopy but to have an exact copy of the document as it would appear on paper.
The best way to print to PDF on iPhone or iPad is to use a dedicated app that is designed to manage PDF documents. Here, we will share with you one such app that is both easy to use and one of the best ways to manage PDFs on iOS devices. We will also show you how to use it to print to PDF.
How to Print to PDF on iPhone and iPad
The only app you should consider choosing when looking to create and manage PDF documents is UPDF for iOS. This is a third-party iOS app, easily accessible on the App Store that is also one of the most effective tools to manage all types of documents on your iOS device.
It has numerous features, among them the ability to print to PDF. We will look at how you can use it to print to PDF, but before we do that, let's take a look at some of the other things it can be useful for.
- It is the ultimate document manager, allowing you to merge PDF documents into one, convert images to PDF, print, and even compress PDFs. It will also be useful for managing other types of documents including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Videos, Images, and more.
- It has a security feature known as "Security Space" that can keep your files safe by allowing you to use Face IDs and passcodes to lock them away.
- The built-in intelligent scanner allows you to easily create PDFs from scanned photos or other documents.
- It is a picture to PDF app which can turn photos into PDF easily. You can edit the converted PDF according to the needs.
- It is very easy to scan image to PDF with UPDF on iPhone.
- Annotate PDF, if you want to mark up the PDF document, UPDF can help you with that.
- It also has a freehand drawing tool that allows you to markup or to add a signature to any PDF document.
UPDF is also very easy to use. Here are the simple steps that you can use to print to PDF:
Step 1: Add Files to UPDF
Open UPDF on your device and then click on the "+" symbol at the bottom.
Choose a source to add the file and then select the file to import. You can import the document from the "Photos" app, or the "Files" app, or even from your computer.
Click "Add" to import to the app.
Step 2: Click on Button
Click on the three dots icon next to the file for additional options.
Step 3: Print to PDF
From the options that appear, click on "Print" and then use the pinch-out gesture to print to PDF.
Step 4: Share the PDF
You can then share the PDF using various channels. Click the share icon on the top-right corner and you can share the PDF document as you want.
Storing data by printing to PDF on iPhone and iPad is a feasible way, choosing a reliable and user-friendly app is a smart choice for users. UPDF can do more than that, OCR PDF - convert scanned documents into searchable and editable PDF, add electronic signature, it is an all-in-one solution for PDF related problems. Download and try it today!
- Top 10 Best Father's Day Gift Ideas 2023 for Every Type of Dad
- Foxit Reader Vs Adobe Reader: The Complete Comparison
- How to Find Word in PDF Documents
- Everything about GPT-5: Release Date, Rumors, Features, and More
- MacOS Sonoma: All You Want to Know
- PDF Expert Free Vs Paid: All You Need to Know
- 4 Best Ways to Convert HWP to PDF
- Adobe Reader Vs Adobe Acrobat: Head-to-Head Comparison
- Adobe Acrobat Standard Vs Pro: What Are Differences?
- iOS 17: Everything You Want to Know After WWDC 2023
- How to Combine Screenshots into One PDF? (Easy Ways)
- How to Translate PDF to Any Language with AI, Including ChatGPT
- Top 9 PDF Document Translators with AI
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today
- 4 Ways to Convert VSDX to PDF (With and Without Visio)