An iPhone and iPad may be incredible devices with tons of great features, but one thing you can't do is edit PDF files. However, there is a way to edit PDF files saved on your iOS device. Below are the instructions. But is it possible to edit PDF files on your iPhone or iPad? Yes, let's see how.
Reading PDF or editing PDF on iPhone from other apps such as Mail, Safari, etc can be a pain as it displays the file as a web page and makes it difficult to navigate.
Get rid of this issue by editing PDF on iPhone and iPad with UPDF iOS App, which offers intuitive navigation with smooth touch scrolling, re-flowing, and more than just the basic editing functions.
With its brilliant developers and professional designers, they are constantly introducing new features and updating the app to ensure you get the best way to edit PDF anytime and anywhere.
If it's your first time learning about how to edit PDF files on iPhone, then don't worry. The application is very easy to use.
The UPDF application supports full screen iOS document reading and editing. It also offers you to insert, sign and annotate a PDF file quickly by just a tap. Let's see how to add text on PDF:
- UPDF can open PDF files in-app, without the need to use other apps.
- Tap the Pen tool in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On your Pen tool's menu, tap the + button and pick "Text" from the extended menu.
- Double-tap the text box that appears. Now you can enter your text you want to add here.
- When you're finished typing, tap outside the box to see your text in its new size or position.
- Tap "Done" to save the changes you have made.
That's all, you've just finished editing your PDF document in 5 minutes!
If you want to edit a PDF file on your iPad, you have several options.
You can use the basic editing functions offered by Apple's in-house Pages app. The advantage here is that it comes installed, and free with every iPad. However, if you need more functionality and features, you will have to purchase them from the iTunes store or search for a third-party alternative.
Alternatively you can use UPDF.
- Open a PDF in UPDF by tapping it to open a menu.
- To add text in UPDF, tap the Pen tool on the top right of the screen.
- In the Pen tool menu, tap the + and then select "Text" from the extended menu.
- Double-tap the text box to bring up a keyboard.
- Input the text you want to in this step.
- Tap outside the box when you're done - you can now resize or reposition your text.
- Tap "Done" to save your inputs.
Now let's see how to annotate (add signature) a pdf on iPad.
- Tap a PDF file within the UPDF app to open it.
- Select a writing tool—a marker, highlighter, eraser, or outline tool—and apply it to the document.
- Your annotation should now be applied to the document. Additionally, fine-tune your file as needed.
- Review and annotate the document, and then tap "Done".
What's the use of having a fancy iPad or iPhone if you can't do anything fun with it?
Easy solution: If you already have UPDF in your iPad or iPhone, you will know that it's just so easy to edit a PDF on Apple devices. But did you know that you can edit multiple PDFs at once? And this is a magical combination of technology and convenience at its best – all through a single app. You can find out how by downloading the app from the App Store. Try it today!
- Print PDF
- Print PDF
- How to Open PDF in Chrome
- How to Open Password Protected PDF in 3 Ways
- How to Open Multiple PDFs at Once
- How to Compare PDFs for Free (3 Ways)
- How to Open PDF in InDesign on Mac
- How to Add Bookmarks to PDF
- 10 Best Software for Lawyers to Improve Productivity in 2022
- Exploring the Automation of Audit Trails