The rapid advancement in technology has made it easy to convert pictures to PDF. By converting pictures to PDF, you can be able to perform all the edits you need. All you need to do is use the best picture to PDF app. There are various apps you can use in the process and the good thing is that most of them are free-to-use apps. This article offers you some of the top picture to PDF app for iPhone and iPad.
The Ultimate List of Top 7 Picture to PDF App
IIf you are looking for the best picture to PDF app, then you need to go for UPDF. The app is robust and provides you with a platform you can convert pictures to PDF fast and easily. Even if you have never used this app before, you will find it user-friendly since you do not spend a lot of time learning how to do the picture conversion to PDF using it.
Regardless of the format of your pictures, UPDF can help to convert all of them to PDFs efficiently. Once you have scanned the pictures, the app offers you high level flexibility to delete, crop or filter before you can do the conversion. You also have the option to convert as many pictures as possible. Besides, merging the PDFs is also made possible by this app. With UPDF, you can also print and compress your documents.
- An ultimate file manager app to let you read, rename, move, duplicate, merge, print, and compress files.
- It has a Security Space and you can hide any private files in it.
- It has a smart scanner to help you automatically capture any paper documents into PDF.
- You can sign PDF with handwritten signatures.
- You can annotate and add markups to PDF.
- You can create a PDF document easily.
2. JPG to PDF Converter
JPG TO PDF converter is a free app that allows you to convert picture to PDF within a few seconds. The aJPG TO PDF converter is a free app that allows you to convert pictures to PDF within a few seconds. The app also can convert other graphic files into one PDF document. With its convenience and power, you can rely on it for all your conversion work. The picture to PDF app allows for easy and quick conversion.
The picture to PDF app has an easy-to-use interface meaning it does not require you to have the technical expertise to use. All you need is to add the file and then check and organize them in the right sequence. Once you are done with setting everything; you just need to click the convert button and wait for your pictures to be converted into PDFs.
The app allows you the option to make your PDFs uniform by setting the required paper size. Thus, you can print all the converted images with similar paper sizes. This gives you a chance to check out how the pictures will appear before you can do the conversion. With its easy interface and quick conversion, this picture to PDF converter app is a great addition to your office. It accepts many file types for graphics, pictures, and images. However, you need to note that the only output file type is PDF.
- Simple interface
- Supports various image file types
- Only available in English
- Allows setting of the desired paper size
- You can only add one picture at a time
iLovePDF is another great picture to PDF app. The app allows you to convert all your pictures into editable PDFs. With the app, you have the freedom to merge, rotate, compress and annotate your files. You can convert pictures into PDF within a few seconds. It is also easy to use, so there is no learning curve. With the app, you can easily organize and manage your files effectively. The other great thing is that the app usually operates on various operating systems, browsers, and devices allowing you to convert pictures to PDF while on the go. You have the option to choose three plans according to the number of pictures you want to convert into PDF. If you have a lot of pictures to convert, you can choose the Premium options that have more features.
- Scanner tab featuring scans history
- Compatible with iCloud
- Usable with other apps simultaneously
- Interface adaptable to tablet and mobile
- Offer better file organization with favorites and recent
- High speed and stability
- High-level accuracy with OCR technology
- SSL security
- Electronic signature
- Document preview before conversion
SmallPDF is an app that turns pictures into PDF quickly because of its great features. You can use this app on your iPhone or iPad without the need to download and install it on your device. The app has several security features that ensure that your files are safe. It supports digital signature and password protection to improve file security. All the documents processed are automatically deleted from the servers. It is designed with the user in mind, thus making it possible for you to convert all your pictures to PDFs online.
It offers more integration with other apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox for your file storage. This allows for seamless, smooth, and dynamic PDF processes. The app drag and drop capability also allows you to merge, split and perform other PDF tasks. The app allows you to convert pictures into PDF either online or offline. You can do the conversion on the web or the mobile app. To allow for workflows, it is easy for you to connect several SmallPDF tools.
- Easy and quick conversion
- SSL encryption for guaranteed security
- All in one image picture to PDF converter
- Convert picture to PDF in the cloud
- Compress and merge PDF files
- Electronic PDF signature
- Allows for easy management of files
5. Convert Image to PDF
This picture to PDF converter app helps you to convert multiple pictures into high-quality PDFs from your iPad and iPhone. You will love to use the app because of its simplicity with its easy-to-understand interface. This is a universal iOS app that allows you to convert several pictures from your camera roll, photo library, or camera into PDF.
You can import the pictures from other applications or dropbox and convert them fast and efficiently. Once you have done the conversion, you can then export the PDF files through the printer, email attachment, and all other applications that accept PDFs or even to your dropbox. It also allows you to merge the PDF files into a single PDF file. The app also guarantees the security of your PDF files by allowing you set passwords to ensure no one can view your confidential documents.
- Super easy to use and attractive interface
- Universal app that works in iPad and iPhone
- Allow importing of files from Dropbox, mail, or other installed apps.
- Export documents
- Allow for high-quality picture compression
- Convert all types of pictures including png and jpg to PDF files
- Allows for merging of several PDF files into one PDF
6. Image converter
This is an app to convert pictures to PDF that is created specifically to convert pictures to PDF documents on iPhone and iPad. The app can support PNG, JPG, SVG, JPEG, and others. This means that you just need to choose any picture you want to turn into PDF effortlessly using this app. The other great thing is that the app allows you to import pictures from cloud sources to your device directly to create PDFs. It also allows you to share PDFs.
It is easy to use the app even if you are a novice. All you need to do is to choose the pictures you want to convert into PDF from various sources such as the iCloud, gallery, or you can take a new photo. The conversion will be completed within a few seconds. Note that some of the conversions can be done on secure cloud servers, so you need to have an internet connection. You should also agree that your pictures will be sent online from the app to the cloud servers to be converted into PDF.
- Supports almost all picture formats
- Allows you to get pictures from the cloud to create a PDF
- Offers high-level versatility when converting Picture to PDF
Adobe is free to download picture to PDF app. The app can turn your iPhone or iPad into a strong scanner with the ability to recognize text automatically due to its OCR technology. It allows you to save, create and organize your PDF files as digital files. The app allows you to scan any type of pictures and turn them into PDFs that you can work on your iPhone or iPad.
You can also save and organize your critical files, to make them easy to find. It allows you to scan your pictures with high-level precision. The app features advanced image technology that helps detect borders automatically, sharpen the PDFs and also recognize text. You can also preview, crop, reorder, resize, crop, and adjust the color of your files. Besides, the app also allows you to edit and remove imperfections, remove creases, erase marks, and even any handwritten information.
- Photo library where you can find your files
- Allows you to organize your files into custom folders to make them easy to find and access.
- Touch up pictures from your camera roll.
- Automatic OCR that changes text into content that you can resize, edit or reuse in other files
- Scan anything, anytime, anywhere
- Features an inbuilt OCR or optical character recognition that allows you to re-use the scanned text.
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- Como imprimir PDF como livreto no Windows e Mac
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly
- How to Save a Fillable PDF on Windows and Mac
- Top 5 Easy and Dominant Signature Makers
- How to Edit PDF Android – A Detailed Guide to UPDF
- Einfache 3 Methoden zum Entfernen von Links aus PDF