Screenshots can be a valuable way to capture information into an easily shareable image. And with iOS 13, you can use the Safari web browser to take a screenshot of a whole webpage, increasing the scope of information that you can have.
But once you have this screenshot, the best way to share it would be in PDF format. PDF files can be opened on any device and any OS, making it easier to share them with anyone, anywhere. Here's how to save screenshot as PDF on iPhone or iPad.
How to Turn a Screenshot into a PDF on iPhone and iPad
To save your screenshot as PDF on iPhone more easily, we recommend using UPDF. This is a third-party iOS document management app that has all the necessary features to make this process as simple, fast, and stress-free and possible. It is also quite easy to use. Here's how it works:
Step 1: Import Screenshot to UPDF
The first thing you want to do is add the screenshot to UPDF. In the main window on UPDF, tap on the "+" symbol at the bottom-right corner. Choose "Photos" as the source of your screenshot. Tap on the screenshot to select it and then tap "Add" to add the screenshot to UPDF.
Step 2: Save Screenshot as PDF on iPhone
Now that you have selected and imported the screenshot, you can use UPDF to save the screenshot as a PDF. Tap on the three dots next to the photo. You can also long-press the file icon to select the screenshot. Tap "Convert to PDF".
UPDF will then generate a PDF file from the screenshot and save it on the device using the same filename.
How to Save a Screenshot as PDF on iPhone and iPad in Batch
If you want to save more than one screenshot as PDF, UPDF has the necessary features to make that happen.
Step 1: Tap on the checkbox at the top-right in the main window. Then select the screenshots you would like to use.
Step 2: Tap "More" in the menu at the bottom.
Step 3: Then select "Convert to PDF" and all the screenshots will be converted to PDF and saved on your device.
As the steps above show, UPDF is an easy solution to turn screenshot to PDF on iPhone. But it is so much more than that. If you regularly use your iPhone or iPad to create, edit and manage documents. UPDF is the ultimate tool for you. Here are some of the things the app can do for you:
- UPDF makes it easy to organize and access all types of documents on your device. It will manage PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and even images on your device.
- It is the ultimate solution to handle documents with sensitive content as it gives you unrivaled document-protection features that incorporate the iOS device's passcode or Face ID.
- The in-built scanner makes it easy for you to create PDF files from images that you take using the device's camera.
- It also has a freehand drawing tool that among other functions makes it very easy to sign documents.
- Top 5 PDFsam Alternatives
- How to Merge PDFs with iLovePDF
- How to Combine PDF Files on Mac in 5 Ways
- How to Combine PDFs in Preview
- How to Split PDF in 4 Ways
- How to Change PDF Password in 2 Ways
- Top 9 PDF Encryption Software for Windows and Mac
- How to Remove Password from PDF in 4 Ways
- Top 5 PDF Unlockers and How to Unlock PDF