To hide a file or a picture in an iPhone, you can use multiple tools and techniques. But, do you know how to hide a Folder in an iPhone? Do you know the method to create a secret folder on iPhone? If not, then don’t worry. We are here with an amazing tool - UPDF. The content below will tell you how to hide a folder on iPhone. So let’s get started.
The Best Tool to Secret Folder on iPhone
There are multiple tools available that can assist you in creating a secret folder on your iPhone. The feature of every tool might vary slightly from one another. Moreover, the method you need to follow to perform a task might differ from one tool to another. People usually ask for the best. Mostly, people demand such tools capable of doing multiple tasks or providing a wide range of options.
Despite mentioning a long list, what if we directly recommend one of the best tools you have been searching for so far? To create a secret folder on iPhone, a great tool is available for iPhone users, known as UPDF. It is a complete jackpot for iPhone users. The multiple features of UPDF offer its users a wholesome experience.
Some of the features of UPDF are listed below:
- Offers you to secure your documents.
- You can easily manage your documents without any hustle.
- It will let you handle all your documents in one place.
- It has in built smart scanner features for creating PDFs.
- UPDF has an intuitive and friendly interface with no learning curve.
- It keeps your files safe with its inbuilt Security Space.
- It fully supports all the major files formats and lets us read, manage, and transfer our data seamlessly.
How to Hide Folder on iPhone with UPDF
Using UPDF, you can easily save your files in a secret folder on your iPhone. You can create a folder in the security space and hide files there.
Security space is a location within the UPDF app. You can set a passcode or face ID lock to ensure its security. In the security space, you can keep your private or confidential files or Folder safe and prevent them from others being able to view them.
To secure a complete folder, you first need to open the security space on UPDF. Then you need to create a folder there. Once the Folder is created, you can place your private files there. The Folder will act as your secret Folder on your iPhone.
Now, the thing that might create a bit of inconvenience for the user is the method to add files. You can go through the following steps carefully to get proper knowhow of the method. Then, you can easily add files of your choice and as much as you want.
The steps to add a file to your secret Folder are listed below:
- Launch the UPDF application and tap on the UPDF app present on the top left side of your mobile screen.
- Now open the Security Space.
- You need to authenticate the access at this step, which could either be a face ID or a passcode.
- Once the authentication is clear, you can proceed further.
- Now look for the “+” symbol. It probably is present on the bottom right side of the security space.
- Now you can select any one import option to bring the file from various locations.
To import files, UPDF offers three different options. You can select any of the following three options at your own choice to bring a file to the security space. The different import options include:
- Import from photos
- Import from files
- Import from Computer
Always follow the steps carefully to avoid any issues. Check out this amazing application and enjoy a wonderful experience on your iPhone. Now you don’t need to bother anymore about how to find hidden Folders on iPhone. You can easily create a private folder on your iPhone by using UPDF.
- How to Add Link to PDF
- How to Extract Images from PDF on Mac
- The Best and Free Alternative to Smallpdf Editor
- The Best Free Sejda PDF Editor Alternative
- A Free iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternative
- How to Create Link for PDF
- How to Read PDF in 5 Ways
- How to Remove Text from PDF
- How to Save Web Page as PDF
- How to Resize Image in PDF for Free