PDFs are not just used by working professionals anymore. It is used all over the world by people of all age groups, professions, and more. This is because the content of these PDFs is so much more versatile now. Different kinds of data, including bills, sheets, attendance, and so on, are stored in this PDF. Even students everywhere use PDF as a medium to submit their assignments, presentations, projects, and even exams. An iPhone PDF scanner is a lifesaver when performing any of these tasks.
Top 5 Best PDF Scanners for iPhone
There are many PDF scanner apps for iPhone available in the store for iOS users, but it may create confusion. It is natural to get confused about it, but an individual needs to make sure that they are not using an inconvenient app. The best iPhone PDF scanner app is efficient, user-friendly, and glitch-free.
Finding such an app might be difficult because everyone promises these features, but very few deliver them. Here is a list of the best PDF scanners for iPhone curated for you:
1. UPDF for iOS
This new and upcoming app offers one of the most amazing sets of tools and features. This app's functions help the user to do all the tasks related to PDFs with ease and speed. For example, you can use it to scan photo to PDF on iPhone. The interface is simple and elegant, making the whole experience smooth. It tops our list because it is simply the best PDF scanner app for iPhone. Some of the features of the app are:
- Edit PDFs: UPDF allows you to edit the existing text and image in PDF, or add images from photos, scan, or camera.
- Annotate PDFs: It has multiple annotation tools in UPDF for you to add comments in PDFs.
- Strong security: PDFs are used as documents as well. These documents may contain some sensitive or confidential information. The developers of this app have considered and taken the privacy quotient of the customers seriously. Hence, you can easily add a Face ID or a fingerprint lock to unlock the app. You can even lock and hide files on your iPhone if you wish to keep them private with the security space.
- Easy import: You can easily import files into UPDF from photos, files, and from the computer through Wi-Fi.
- Wide range of customizations for scanning to PDF: Sometimes, scanning a document is not enough. You need to crop it, apply filters, rotate it, resize it, and even reorder it. This app allows you to do all these things without any complicated procedures and make the PDF you prefer.
- Files management: Organizing files can be a boring and equally difficult task on iPhone. Luckily this app lets you view, delete, make folders, rename, and move every PDF and another file.
- How to Scan Image to PDF
- How to Hide Photos on iPhone
- How to Hide Videos on iPhone
- Top 5 File Manager Apps for iPhone and iPad
2. CamScanner - PDF scanning app:
This is a very popular choice of app when it comes to iPhone PDF scanners. It has a lot of features which are usually offered in the premium packages that charge you heftily. The best part of this app is how easy it is to compile numerous pages into just one document.
Another great feature is the accessibility and connected software that helps you upload files directly into any kind of cloud storage. It also has very good AI software that detects text from anything scanned on the screen. Moreover, it can save files in almost all formats like JPEG, TXT, etc.
3. Adobe Scan: Mobile PDF Scanner
This is another well-known company on the list. This iPhone PDF scanner has been used for quite some time now, and it has never disappointed its users. The files and images are very convenient to scan PDFs on iPhone because of the app's simple design. The sharing options are also readily available for instant sharing. Furthermore, the PDF documents created before are editable so that one can edit and make any changes they wish in those documents.
It offers many enhancement features for scanned images and documents as well. One of the unique ones is the color correction option that helps remove blemishes, spots, or shadows from the image. Turning photos into editable PDFs is possible with the OCR function. This PDF scanner for iPhone gives you an easy option of saving or transforming the PDFs into JPEGs visible in your gallery.
4. Pro Scanner › Prizmo 5
This free PDF scanner app for iPhone has a dual set of features that can be optimized. Not only can it scan and create PDFs, but it also has a well-established OCR system that is very well known among PDF users. This system can edit any image or other documents efficiently and scan them to PDF on iPhone. There are no glitches or bugs noticed in this feature that might stop you from utilizing it.
Aside from that, it has all other qualities like cropping, resizing, reordering, filters, correction tools, and more. The saving task is also completed in a good resolution and fairly rapid speed. The files are ready to be shared and discussed as soon as they are saved. The text recognition feature of the app is very accurate and helpful for those who use it regularly. Even new users can easily use it!
5. Scanner Pro: Scan Document
This PDF scanner app for iPhone is compatible and connected with almost all social media apps, making the sharing of documents a breeze. The text search feature assists many data entry and similar position jobs for easy working. OCR is available in the app and can be used without additional costs or steps.
One can scan a bunch of images at once without any hurdles through this app. Bulk PDF conversion is necessary for many jobs, and thanks to this iPhone PDF scanner app, you can do it in no time. Other essential features can also be found that can be used with absolutely no problems even if you are a beginner.
PDFs are a massive part of our day-to-day communication medium. The more convenient its use is, the easier our job gets. You can start using these PDF scanners for iPhone, and you will find yourself doing all PDF-related tasks with an efficiency that you have never seen before. Start by choosing the best option for yourself and your work type! If you want us to recommend the best one, definitely is UPDF.
- How to Combine Screenshots into One PDF? (Easy Ways)
- How to Translate PDF to Any Language with AI, Including ChatGPT
- Top 9 PDF Document Translators with AI
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today
- 4 Ways to Convert VSDX to PDF (With and Without Visio)
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF