The single most important benefit of using PDF over other types of documents is that you can open PDFs on any device, on any platform. It should therefore be very easy to read a PDF on your iPhone since you can pretty much open it on any browser.
But if you need to annotate or add notes to the document while reading it, you will find that a browser is simply not enough. Here, we will share with you one of the best tools to read and annotate a PDF document.
How to Read PDF on iPhone and iPad
If you want to do more than just open the PDF document, then you need a tool that is designed to allow you to read the document and make suggestions. This is a useful tool if you are working on a collaborative project that requires you to share your thoughts on the PDF.
One of the best tools to read and annotate a PDF document on your iOS device is UPDF. With UPDF, you can view any PDF document on your device and then use its numerous annotation tools to share your thoughts on the document. It also has additional features that make it the most useful document management tool you could ever need, especially if you handle a lot of documents.
The following are some of the things that UPDF can do for you:
- You can use it to create, edit and manage documents in various ways including merging documents into one or deleting pages on a document.
- It is also one of the best annotation tools in the market, allowing you to highlight and mark-up your document in numerous ways.
- It has a feature called "Security Space" that offers the best way to protect your document.
- It works very well on all iPhone and iPad models and supports all versions of iOS.
- You can scan documents and save them into a digital PDF document.
Here's how you can use UPDF to read a PDF document on your iPhone or iPad:
Step 1: Start by installing UPDF on to your device. You can download the app from the App Store.
Step 2: Once it is installed, open UPDF on your device. You need to import the PDF document into the app. Click the "+" button on the bottom right corner and then choose the methods to import. You can import from Photos, Files, and Computer.
Step 3: After import the PDF document. You can read PDF on iPhone now. Tap on it to open it in UPDF. You can then easily scroll through the various pages of the document to read it.
How to Annotate PDF on iPhone and iPad
UPDF is a great way to read PDF on iPhone and iPad. It can read PDF documents and other types of documents, but where it excels is in allowing you to annotate the PDF document in numerous ways. This is a particularly useful feature when working on a collaborative project since it allows you to let other team members know what you think of various aspects of the document.
Annotating a PDF using UPDF is a very simple process. Just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Find the PDF document that you want to annotate and tap on it to open it.
Step 2: Once the document is open, click the 'Pen' icon on the top right corner. You should see the various annotation options that you have. Choose an annotation tool such as a marker, eraser, highlighter or outline tool depending on your needs. You can also choose to change the color and style of the pen to get the effect you need.
Step 3: Apply the annotation on to the document and when you're happy, tap "Done" to save the document and close the file.
- Top 5 PDFsam Alternatives
- How to Merge PDFs with iLovePDF
- How to Combine PDF Files on Mac in 5 Ways
- How to Combine PDFs in Preview
- How to Split PDF in 4 Ways
- How to Change PDF Password in 2 Ways
- Top 9 PDF Encryption Software for Windows and Mac
- How to Remove Password from PDF in 4 Ways
- Top 5 PDF Unlockers and How to Unlock PDF