PDF makes sharing digital documents more accessible and manageable for you. It allows consumers to store valuable information and share it with anyone they want. This format has grown relatively popular on all computing devices, especially Android.
Android users can use the PDF format to share their important documents and use it for reading Ebook. That being the case, sharing your PDF files with other users is prevalent. In this article, we’ll discuss how to send PDF files via email in android and the best PDF app to share and view your PDF files on your phone. So, without further ado, let's dive right into it!
- Part 1. How to Send PDF File via Email in Android
- Part 2. The Best Free PDF Reader and Manager for Android
- Part 3. FAQs about Sending PDF File via Email in Android
- Part 4. An All-in-one PDF Solution Across All Platforms
Part 1. How to Send PDF File via Email in Android
Sharing PDF files with your colleagues and fellows can help you understand their POVs and perceptions. Moreover, you can interact with them and share your ideas via PDF files. However, to share PDF android, you need a PDF app that allows you to share PDF files via an email. Try UPDF for android! You can use UPDF to share PDF files via email and can utilize it to perform other PDF-related tasks, including annotation, reading, add notes, for free.
How to Send PDF File via Email
Here's the guide on how to send PDF files via email.
- Open UPDF for Android and then tap on All PDFs.
- Long-press on the PDF file or click the three-dots icon on the right and select the "Email" option.
- Select the email app in your android and enter the recipient email.
Voila! You’ve just finished the last step on how to send a PDF file via email. Now, nothing can stop you from sharing ideas on emails via PDF files with your friends.
Besides, you can also open your email app and send your PDF as an attachment in the email. But if you want to make annotations or other changes to the PDF before sending it, you can use UPDF to process the PDF file and then send it via email directly.
Share PDF in Android with UPDF
You can follow these steps to share PDF files on Android with others.
- Long-press on the file that you want to share with others.
- You’ll see the menu bar, where several options will pop up.
- Choose the "Share" option, and you'll see an interface with the platforms where you would like to share your PDF file.
- Select the platform you want to send, and tap on it to send!
Part 2. The Best Free PDF Reader and Manager for Android
Want to know about a PDF app that allows you to share PDF files and perform various functions on a PDF document with ease? If yes, try UPDF from Google Play Store! It is the best PDF reader for Android devices, with top-notch features that serve the best purpose. Here are some key features and advantages of using UPDF!
UPDF has a convenient UI design that saves a lot of time. You won't have trouble annotating, sharing, and managing your PDF files, as all the icons are well-placed and convenient to use.
Free PDF App for Android
Unlike other PDF apps, UPDF provides premium features like annotations, sharing, and management without charging you a single dollar. That's why it is the favorite PDF app for Android users.
Many PDF Annotation Tools
UPDF for android provide many annotation tools, such as highlight, underline, squirrely line, sticky note, pencil, shape, sticker, and stamp. You can also customize the annotation appearance including color, thickness, opacity, etc. Learn more about how to annotate PDF on Android.
Best PDF Reader
You can read PDF on android in two-page layouts and choose your respective scrolling direction for reading the PDF file. For reading books, you can choose horizontal, while for simple document reading, you can choose vertical scrolling mode.
Moreover, it also has a split-screen reading mode that you can use for reading two PDF files simultaneously.
Manage PDF Files Efficiently
UPDF lets you select multiple options like renaming, sharing, copying, duplicating, moving, deleting, and allowing the users to add the PDF to their favorites.
Part 3. FAQs about Sending PDF File via Email in Android
1. Why Can't I Send a PDF File via Email in Android?
To send PDF file Android via email, you must install a PDF app. Another method is directly composing an email and sending a PDF as an attachment. The main reason is that your file may have exceeded the 25MB.
It often occurs when you're sharing multiple PDF files in a single mail. If that's not the case, try clearing the cache and data from your Android phone. To clear cache and cookies, go to settings and choose "Privacy and Security," and clear the cache and data of your email.
2. How to Send a PDF File Through Gmail in Android?
Here's how you can send a PDF file through email using a PDF app like UPDF.
- Select the file you want to send via email and long-press it.
- You'll see a menu bar, and choose the Email option.
- Now, type the email address of the recipient and press send!
3. How to Send PDFs in Messenger using Android Phone?
You can use UPDF to send PDF files on various platforms, including Messenger. Here's a step-by-step guideline to share PDF android on messenger. There are two methods to send PDF files in Messenger using Android, so follow what suits you the best!
- Go to your file manager and long-press on the file that you would like to send.
- From the menu bar, choose the share option and select messenger from the sharing platforms.
- Next, select the contacts with that you would share the files and press send!
- Open your messenger account and hop on to the chat of the contact that you would like to share your PDF file.
- Now, press on the "+" icon at the bottom left. Choose the file option.
- Select the file; you can also select multiple files and tap on the send button.
4. How to Send PDF from iPhone to Android?
The easiest way to send PDF files from iOS users to Android is through chat. You can also utilize web-sharing tools, but chatting apps are the most convenient.
- Open your chatting app, like WhatsApp.
- Hop on to a chat and tap on the "+" icon. Next, select the document as the file type and choose the file you would like to send.
- Press send, and you're done!
5. Why Can't I Open PDF in Email on Android?
Here are some reasons related to this issue. On the one hand, the PDF file may be corrupted and you can't open it. On the other hand, the PDF file may be protected by password and you need to enter the password to open it. What’s more, you must need a third-party PDF reader in android like UPDF and open the PDF file via it.
Part 4. An All-in-one PDF Solution Across All Platforms
You have only learned about the android version of UPDF, but there's more to it! UPDF is an all-in-one PDF software available across all popular platforms, including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
Here are some key features and advantages of UPDF.
- It allows users to utilize a single account across all platforms.
- It is an all-in-one PDF solution where you can annotate, edit, read, convert, encrypt, decrypt, and manage PDF files without any trouble.
- Despite the high functionalities, UPDF's interface is super convenient and easy to use.
- You don't have to pay hundreds of dollars to gain access to the software.
- It is an offline PDF service, making you do your work as non-stop as you like!
We made sure to provide a detailed guideline on how to send PDF files via email, which might have solved your issue. Plus, if you want to use top-notch PDF software across various platforms, choose UPDF, as it has incredible services.
- Top 10 JPG to PDF Converters You Can't Miss in 2023
- Top 5 PNG to PDF Converters
- The Most Reliable and Best Note Taking App for iPad in 2023
- The Best Book Annotation Tool – Maximize Your Readability with UPDF
- Simple Methods to Convert GIF to PDF
- The Terrific Method to Convert TIFF to PDF
- How to Convert JPG to PDF with the Best Method
- How to Convert BMP to PDF in Terrific Way
- How to Convert PNG to PDF with High Quality Easily
- Free Printable and Editable Daily Planner Templates