You need to send someone a file that's too big to email. Unfortunately, the file you want to send is so massive (and important!) you don't want to put it at risk by attaching it to an email. So...what do you do?
Of course your first thought is that you could print the document and snail-mail it. But who wants to be tied down to a paper trail these days? And of course, there's the cost of printing and postage. So, you look online for other options and find the "Compress" button in the iOS Mail app. Unfortunately, when you push it, nothing happens-no menu opens, no pop-up menu appears with a bunch of options for compressing the doc and attaching it to your message in the appropriate format.
We've searched far and wide for answers about how to zip files on iPhone and iPad, and here's what we found.
UPDF is the best app to zip files on iPhone and iPad, and we'll tell you why.
We know how important it is to keep your files safe, so we recommend UPDF with you in mind.
- Zip and unzip files quickly, and create zip files really fast
- Protect your files, as it's safe to use and developed with top security features
- You can use the in-built image scanner if the app to create digital documents
- Comes with a dark mode
- Works with multiple file formats like images, document filles, videos, music files, audio files
UPDF allows you to zip a group of files so they can easily be shared with others over the internet or as an email attachment. Let's take a look at how to zip files on an iPhone with the UPDF iOS app.
Step 1. Tap the small box in the top right corner of your screen.
Step 2. Select all the files to be zipped on your iPhone or iPad. You can also select only one file for zipping.
Step 3. Now, tap on the "More" option on the bottom menu.
Step 4. Now you have to tap the "Compress" option to begin the compression process. Next, you can save them as an archive file.
Step 5. Now you can rename the ZIP file as per your convenience. Additionally, you can also share it, and perform other actions on it.
That's all the steps you need to follow and your files will be zipped under 2 minutes!
If you do not have an app like WinZip or WinRAR on your device, and you need to create a password protected zip file, which is common - UPDF's app makes it easy.
You can Zip, unzips, compresses and decompresses ZIP Files right on your iPhone and iPad using UPDF mobile app. You can also create password or protected zip files, compress multiple file types, and can email the zip file right from your mobile phone!
Try the app for free today.
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF
- The Best Back to School PDF Tool You Should's Miss in 2022
- How UPDF Help you Enjoy Reading PDF Books