Do you have a PDF document that you would like to print, but it is on your iPhone or iPad and you don't want to transfer it to PC? Well, now you can very easily print a PDF directly from your iOS device, using an app that is designed to help you do that.
Here, we will look at this new iOS document management app that can help you print any PDF on your iOS device and show you how to print PDF from iPhone or iPad.
How to Print PDF on iPhone and iPad
If you wanted to print PDF directly from your iOS device, you would need a document management app that will allow you to connect to a printer. There are many iOS file managers, but only one allows you to do this quicky and very easily.
This is UPDF for iOS. This document management app is the complete solution you need if you wanted to effortlessly control every aspect of your PDF document. It has all the necessary features to manage PDF documents and other types of files. These features include the following:
- You can upload your documents into UPDF from any source both on and off the device.
- Once the documents are uploaded, you can use UPDF's annotation tools to makeup or sign the document.
- You can use the intelligent scanner to create PDFs from photos, notes, receipts and other documents.
- It can also be used to manage other types of documents including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Images and many more.
- It is also one of the best ways to keep your documents safe. You can protect your documents using Face ID and passcodes.
Follow these simple steps to use UPDF for iOS to print a PDF on your iPhone or iPad:
Step 1: Add the PDF File
Start by installing UPDF on your device. Open it and then import the PDF you want to print into the app.
To do that, click on "+" and then select the import source for the file.
Tap on the file to select it and then tap "Add" to add it.
You can do this with as many PDFs as you want to.
Step 2: Click on More icon
Once the PDF is on the app, click on the three dots icon "..." next to it to open more options for the PDF.
Step 3: Select the Print Option
You should see a number of options for the PDF. Since we want to print the PDF, tap on "Print."
Step 4: Print PDF on iPhone and iPad
If you have printers connected to your device, you should see them on the next screen. Choose a printer that you would like to use and the document will be printed.
Please note that UPDF allows you to do this with as many documents as you would like.
Conclusion: Printing a PDF on iPhone or iPad is super easy. Just follow the steps in this article. UPDF will ensure the layout and quality for the printing.
- Print PDF
- Print PDF
- How to Open PDF in Chrome
- How to Open Password Protected PDF in 3 Ways
- How to Open Multiple PDFs at Once
- How to Compare PDFs for Free (3 Ways)
- How to Open PDF in InDesign on Mac
- How to Add Bookmarks to PDF
- 10 Best Software for Lawyers to Improve Productivity in 2022
- Exploring the Automation of Audit Trails