A while back, I wanted to convert an important image into a PDF file before sharing it with someone. This made me look for a reliable photo to PDF app that can directly scan images and convert them to PDF documents. While there are plenty of free and paid apps that can do the same, most of them are not that reliable. Therefore, to help you find the best iOS app to convert photo to PDF, I have handpicked 6 professionally recommended solutions here.
6 Best Photo to PDF App on iOS
Pick 1: UPDF: The Best Photo to PDF App for iPhone/iPad
UPDF is an all-in-one PDF creator and document management application that would certainly come in handy to you. It is the best photo to PDF converter app for iOS devices that you can use for free to scan your images or directly convert them to PDF documents. Besides that, there are several other document management features that you can access in UPDF to secure your data.
Besides that, you can tap on the "+" icon on UPDF and choose the "Scan" feature. Now, the Photo to PDF converter app will let you take images of anything, scan them, and directly convert them to a PDF file.
If you are running short on time, then you can load multiple images from your device's storage and convert them into a PDF document in one go.
Apart from being a free photo to PDF app, UPDF can also be used to manage your folders and PDF documents. You can compress your files and even protect them by creating dedicated security spaces.
- Tons of PDF creation and management features
- Supports batch processing
- Can also scan images right from the app
Pick 2: Photos to PDF
As the name suggests, this is a dedicated app for photo to PDF conversion that you can use on your iOS devices. There are three ways to create PDF documents in the app – you can upload images, take photos, or scan them.
If you want, you can preview and edit your documents first before converting them to a PDF file. Apart from that, there are also additional options in this best photos to PDF app to sign your documents and share them with others.
- Fast and easy to use
- Can also scan your documents
- Limited add-on features compared to other tools.
- The free version of the PDF converter app will leave watermarks.
Pick 3: JPG to PDF Converter
For all those who are looking for a lightweight and free app to convert photo to PDF, this would be an ideal pick. You can directly load any JPG file from your iOS device and convert it to a PDF document with the photo to PDF app.
Apart from that, the application also offers an inbuilt feature to scan your images and make minor edits to them (like adding comments or highlighting sections). Since it offers an inbuilt OCR feature, its converted PDF documents would be of high quality.
- Fast conversion and easy to use
- Offers an inbuilt OCR reader
- Limited document management and sharing features
- Premium features are not available for free
Pick 4: PDF It All: Document Converter
This is another resourceful photo to PDF app that provides a wide range of document conversion features. Ideally, you can use the application to convert your images, Word documents, presentations, and several other file formats into PDF.
There are dedicated options in the app to convert photo to PDF, load images from your device, or directly take their pictures. You can also scan web pages, sign your PDF files, and even split or merge them to meet your requirements.
- It offers a wide range of PDF-related operations
- Extensive support with different file formats
- A bit expensive ($2.99 monthly)
- Its free version will leave a watermark on your PDF files
Pick 5: Microsoft Lens: PDF Scanner
Developed by Microsoft, Lens is one of the best free solutions to convert or scan images to PDF documents. You can directly take pictures of anything (like notes or bills) and let the application convert them to PDF files.
The free app to convert photo to PDF supports OCR features that can scan handwritten notes as well. Apart from PDF, it is also compatible with other Office formats like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Freely available
- Supports other Office formats too
- Limited features
- No PDF signing or security options
Pick 6: PDFMaker: JPG to PDF Converter
Lastly, you can also consider using PDFMaker as an ideal app to convert photo to PDF in different scenarios. You can directly import your JPG files from your device and export them as PDF documents.
Using PDFMaker, you can also directly scan a document by taking its image. The photo to PDF converter app features a sophisticated OCR option to scan characters easily. There are also additional options to merge, split, reorder, and manage your PDF files.
- Fast JPG to PDF conversion
- Comes with an OCR feature too
- Even though it has an OCR feature, it isn't that effective
- Limited features in its free version
There you go! After getting to know about all the above-listed solutions, you can certainly pick the best photo to PDF app to meet your requirements. To make things easier, I have listed both premium and free apps to convert photo to PDF in this post. Out of them, I would recommend using UPDF as it is the best free photo to PDF app that you can use to scan your photos or directly load them from your device. Apart from instant photo to PDF conversion, UPDF also provides other document security and management features, making it a must-have iOS app.
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- Como imprimir PDF como livreto no Windows e Mac
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly
- How to Save a Fillable PDF on Windows and Mac
- Top 5 Easy and Dominant Signature Makers
- How to Edit PDF Android – A Detailed Guide to UPDF
- Einfache 3 Methoden zum Entfernen von Links aus PDF