PDF files are widely created and shared across many platforms without modifying the original content due to their flexibility and compatibility. Because of the versatile uses of PDF files, they are vastly shared with just a single click. In this article, we will focus on how to create link for PDF quickly so that you can share your important information stored in PDF files across every platform.
- Part 1: Why Need to Create a URL for a PDF?
- Part 2: How to Create a URL for a PDF Document Online Free?
- Part 3: How to Create a URL Link for a PDF Document in Adobe?
- Part 4: A Unique and Free PDF Reader and Editor
Part 1: Why Need to Create a URL for a PDF?
Creating a URL for your PDF file can bring a lot of comfort and benefits. For instance, you don't need to print or write data and information on paper, but with a single click, you can transfer it to other individuals. Along with that, there are several other advantages of creating a URL for a PDF explained below:
- To transfer multiple PDF files across online platforms, you may encounter limitations in sending them. To avoid the hassle, you can simply create a URL for your PDF files and can share the link with people without wasting time.
- Large file sizes are sometimes difficult to open. You can share PDF files conveniently through a single URL link regardless of their file size.
- There can be a situation where you have to send your PDF files to several people. Despite sending PDF files separately to your colleagues, you can quickly share one link with them to be more efficient.
- Browsing and choosing a particular PDF file can be time-consuming, especially when handling multiple tasks. By creating a URL link for PDF, you just have to copy and paste the link and can send it on multiple platforms.
Through this section, you will learn how to create a URL link for a PDF document using online platforms. By navigating to the below-mentioned cloud services, you can easily create links for your PDF files.
1. Create a URL for PDF with Google Drive
Google Drive is a free cloud storage service developed by Google to offer maximum comfort for its dedicated users. People can post, save, and share their images, files, and documents on this free platform without worrying about security. In this method, we will use Google Drive to create a URL for a PDF instantly:
Step 1: Navigate to the Google Drive Account
Start by logging into your Google Drive account from your browser. After opening its home page, go to the PDF file that you want to share. Now choose that particular file and click on the “Share” button.
Step 2: Make Settings
A small menu will pop up on your screen from where you can change the settings. Firstly, modify the setting from "Restricted" to "Anyone" and then click on the option called "Copy Link." Tap "Done" to proceed further.
Step 3: Share the Link
Once done copying the link, you can share this link with your contacts, colleagues, and other people easily. After tapping on this shared link, people can download or view the PDF file easily.
2. Create Link for PDF with OneDrive
OneDrive is a free cloud service developed by Microsoft to let users save and share their files. It also contains other features and options to organize the saved files in a protected environment. Also, by saving your important files on this platform, you can easily access them from any device on which your OneDrive account is logged in. Through OneDrive, you can also create a link for PDF with a few steps as described below:
Step 1: Sign in to OneDrive
Start by signing into your OneDrive account by entering the username and password. Once you have signed in, reach out to the PDF file you want to share.
Step 2: Click to Share
After choosing your PDF file, tap on the three-dot icon that will display a small menu on your screen. From the given options, click on the “Share” button.
Step 3: Copy the Link
Now select the option "Copy" to copy the PDF link, and afterward, you can share this link with your family members and friends conveniently.
Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud is a free, secured space for users to store and save unlimited PDF files. This cloud service is embedded with Adobe tools through which you can edit and modify your PDF forms easily. By utilizing 2GB of free space on this cloud service, users can store their files without any restriction.
In this section, we will use the platform of Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud to learn how to turn PDF into a link effortlessly:
Step 1: Import PDF File
Navigate to the Adobe Cloud platform and sign in to open its home page to start. Afterward, tap on the “Upload a File” button or “Upload File” button to import the PDF file you want to share in the “Documents” tab.
Step 2: Create URL for PDF
After uploading the file to this cloud service, you will see your document on the screen in the "Your Documents" tab. Select the PDF file you want to share and select the "Share" button. This will automatically create a link for your PDF file.
Do you want to use a distinct and powerful PDF editor? To intelligently edit your PDF documents, try the UPDF tool, as it contains salient features to enhance the quality of your work. You can add or delete the text on PDF files and can read them in a delightful page layout through this tool.
Also, you can insert and delete images on PDF files in the high-quality instantly. All the premium features of UPDF are 100% free, which means that you can enhance and modify multiple PDF files without paying any cost.
- Highlight your Work: UPDF contains every annotating feature, including a highlighter through which you can improve your reading comprehension smartly.
- Merge and Split: UPDF offers comfort to the users by allowing them to merge or split their PDF files easily. You can either combine multiple PDF files or can split them according to your need through this tool.
- Read PDF Files: UPDF saves your time while reading multiple PDF files as you can open several PDF files in many tabs flawlessly.
- Share and Print: After editing or reading PDF files on UPDF, you can directly share them via email or can print them with a single click.
Sharing and accessing PDF files can become easier by creating a link for them. To create a URL for a PDF file, this article has mentioned simpler methods in a detailed manner. By following any of the above methods, you can instantly share your large PDF files promptly without facing any hurdles.