With the rapid growth in technology, people don't prefer to use traditional ways of signing a document. In this regard, there are plenty of tools that you can use to create electronic signatures for your PDF files. By using such tools, you can sign any file while sitting anywhere in the world. Moreover, it will also save you time and eventually increase your work efficiency.
In this article, we will offer a descriptive guide through which you can learn how to create an electronic signature in PDF flawlessly. Hence, by following simple instructions, you can easily add a signature to your PDF file in your preferred way.
Part 1: How to Create E Signature in PDF?
Do you want to use an efficient tool for creating electronic signatures in your PDFs? UPDF is a complete toolbox for PDF files that can help you edit, convert, annotate, organize, and OCR PDF documents professionally. It's a professional tool that does not compromise the quality of your PDF file. On this tool, you can quickly locate basic and advanced features that can assist you in modifying and managing documents.
If you want to create an electronic signature in your PDF, UPDF offers all the necessary options. You can easily type and draw on your PDF without requiring any professional experience. It has a fast-processing speed that allows you to create an electronic signature in a captivating manner. After you have created a signature, you can also save it for future use.
Steps to Create Electronic Signature Using UPDF
If you want to know how do I create an electronic signature in PDF with UPDF, here are the simple steps that you can follow:
- Step 1: Install and launch UPDF on your computer successfully. After opening its interface, hit the "Open File" button and import your PDF file. Afterward, click on the "Comment" icon from the left side and tap on the "Signature" icon displayed on top.
- Step 2: Now click on "Create Signature," which will provide you with three options. You can use your keyboard, mouse, and trackpad to generate the signature. By selecting the keyboard, type the signature and select any style. Try using the mouse to draw the signature by controlling its thickness.
- Step 3: UPDF also allows you to use a trackpad for creating a signature. Click on the trackpad option and begin drawing your signature. Once done, press any key to leave the window and click the "Create" button. Now apply and adjust the signature in your PDF according to your choice. Once done, go to the "File" tab and click on the "Save" button.
Part 2: How do I Create an Electronic Signature in Adobe?
Adobe Acrobat is an expensive tool that provides multiple advanced options for editing PDF files. For adding electronic signatures to your PDF, Adobe Acrobat provides all the required options. You can easily draw your signature on this tool to give a unique look to your PDF. Moreover, you can also type the signature by selecting its style and color from the provided options.
You can also add your initials to create a signature on Adobe Acrobat. If you want to discover how to create an electronic signature in Adobe, lead through the following steps:
- Step 1: Launch Adobe Acrobat on your PC and select the "My Computer" option. Using this option, click on the "Browse" button to upload the desired PDF file.
- Step 2: After uploading the PDF, navigate to the right panel and click on the "Sign and Fill" option. Afterward, tap on "Sign Yourself" and then click on "Add Signature." Now, draw, type, or upload the image of your signature on this tool. Once done with creating the signature, hit the "Apply" button.
- Step 3: Now, drag and drop the signature to any particular part of your PDF. Moreover, you can also modify the size of your signature according to your choice. Once done, head to the "File" button and click on the "Save" button.
Part 3: Compare the Electronic Signature Feature of Adobe and UPDF
Adobe Acrobat and UPDF are both reliable tools and offer a wide range of options. However, there are multiple benefits of UPDF that make this tool more trustworthy.
UPDF only requires a single license, after which you can launch and use this tool on multiple devices. In comparison, you have to buy separate licenses for Adobe to use it on various devices.
Moreover, UPDF offers numerous options for colors while creating the electronic signature. In contrast, you can only use the black color for creating an e-signature in Adobe. It is also easier to access the signature tool in UPDF as compared to Adobe because you can get to the signature tool within 2 clicks in UPDF. In Adobe, you are required to go to several tabs and options for creating an electronic signature.
Moreover, Adobe is an expensive tool, as the price of its yearly plan is US$239.88. On the other hand, the yearly plan of UPDF is only US $29.99.
Furthermore, UPDF has a more attractive interface with a well-organized display. It functions at a fast-processing speed and ensures a safe and delightful environment for the users. Thus, UPDF is a reliable PDF software that you can efficiently use for all your professional and personal purposes. If you want to learn more, you can read the detailed comparison between Adobe Acrobat and UPDF.
Part 4: Is It Legal to Use Electronic Signatures in PDF?
Yes, electronic signatures are completely legal and valid to use for all business or personal purposes. It has the same legal force as a handwritten signature does. Globally, many countries, including developed nations like USA, UK, Australia, and China, have declared electronic signatures as legal. In 2000, the USA legally recognized electronic signatures in ESIGN Act. Moreover, there are various tools through which you can create electronic signatures for your work or documents.
However, the legality of electronic signatures may vary according to the particular laws of the jurisdiction. That's why it is recommended to consult your lawyer about the authenticity of the e-signature in your specific situation.
Part 5: Advantages of Using Electronic Signatures in PDFs
Do you know the benefits of using electronic signatures in your professional work? To learn about its various advantages, read this section carefully:
- Electronic signatures are more secure than handwritten signatures. The reason is that electronic signatures require more authentication and encryption, which makes them more secure.
- You don't have to physically hand over the documents for signing purposes. While sitting at home, you can easily add an electronic signature to your PDF without any hassle.
- This signature also saves the excessive paper use and functions as environment friendly. Thus, without printing, add an electronic signature to your PDFs.
- If you want a cost-effective approach for your business, electronic signatures can help you from wasting money on resources.
Electronic signatures have provided various benefits to businesses as well as individuals. It can help you in signing the PDFs with more security and convenience. In this article, we have shed light on the well-explained solutions through which you can learn how to create an electronic signature in PDF. By implementing the recommended solutions, you can make your workflow easier and more efficient to manage. Let UPDF help you with all the processes now!
- How to Create Drop Down List in Excel? (The Complete Guide)
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Use ChatGPT to Write a Resume
- ChatGPT vs. Siri, What are the Differences? Who Will Be the Winner in the AI Race?
- How to Use ChatGPT to Improve Your Work Productivity
- Extract Pages from Word with 3 Easy Ways
- An Easy & Unique Way to Create PDF from Images
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel? (5 Easy Ways)
- 8 Solutions for Adobe Acrobat Not Opening
- How to Add Text to The Beginning and End of Cell in Excel? (The Easiest Ways)
- How to Insert an Excel File to PPT
- How to Download and Use ChatGPT for Mac Safely?
- How to Convert, Import, and Export PPT to Excel for Free
- How to Embed Fonts in PowerPoint on Win/Mac
- GPT-4 vs. GPT-3.5, Which Version is Better?
- How to Copy PDF to PowerPoint