How to download pictures from iPhone to Computer? - So many of us have struggled with this dilemma.
iPhones have always been known for their excellent cameras. However, despite being used to snapping photos and watching videos on our smartphones, we often need to copy photos from iPhone to PC or Mac. For example, we may use this to create a backup, free up space on our iPhone, edit photos, and more. It is a tough choice about which pictures should go on your phone and which ones should stay at home. If so, we have the perfect solution.
Follow the quick guide on UPDF iOS App which can help to efficiently download pictures from iPhone to Computer!
How to Download Photos from iPhone to Computer
A full-featured file manager UPDF iOS app is what you need on iPhone to manage all your files. The UPDF file manager app has everything you need for office and personal productivity tasks. You can effortlessly download videos and audio files all in one place with this powerful yet easy-to-use program!
We all know that feeling. As you scroll through the photo gallery on your phone, you see a beautiful sunset or a photo of your best friend. However, you do not want a bunch of photos cluttering up the storage space on your phone. So, what do you do? You download the picture to your computer, of course!
Read on as we demonstrate how to download pictures from iPhone to Computer using UPDF iOS App without encountering any problems!
Steps on How to download pictures from iPhone to Computer
iPhone storage is a limiting factor, especially if you have lots of pictures and videos on your device taking up all the room. Transferring these files from iPhone can free up space for use in other key activities!
UPDF iOS App is the best way to download pictures from iPhone to a Computer without cables. This can be accomplished by linking both devices through Wi-Fi and following these steps:
Step 1. Connect Your iPhone and Your Computer
1: Click the "+" symbol.
2: Choose the "Computer" option, which will help you connect your iPhone with your computer through the same WIFI. (You need to make sure that your iPhone and your computer are connected with the same WIFI.)
3: Once you click the "Computer" option, a URL is generated on your iOS device. You need to copy the URL.
Step 2. Enter the URL on Your Computer's Browser
Enter this URL into the address bar of a browser tab on your computer and hit "Enter".
Step 3. Download Photos from iPhone to Computer
You can view all your photos and files on the web page. You can see there is a "Download" icon on each file. Click the "Download" icon to download the Pictures from your iPhone to your Computer.
Pro Tip for Downloading Photos from iPhone to Computer:
- Keep the UPDF tab open during the import process and leave your screen unlocked.
- To make this transfer successful, connect both the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
CONCLUSION: Look no further than UPDF App if you are looking for an iOS app that can do it all. It supports every file management action, from open to secure documents. And it is easy to use; so, whether you are a business professional or a student, you will be able to take advantage of everything UPDF has to offer.
UPDF iOS App will remove clutter, facilitate timely backups, and solve the problem of constantly reaching your storage limit. You will be able to free up space on your iPhone and Computer as you optimize your storage. You can quickly download pictures from your iPhone to your Computer by using the UPDF iOS App as you have seen above. Its user interface is simple yet provides tremendous ease to use.
Like the proverbial icing on the cake, the UPDF iOS app also enables best-in-class file management actions on iOS devices, including Search, View, Copy, Paste, Delete, Rename, Compress, Decompress, Organize, Share, and Secure documents.
So, in conclusion, if you are trying to free up some space on your phone, try this amazing app. We think this will ease the lives of busy people on the go!
- How to Ssave a Google Doc as PDF?
- How to Highlight & Add More Highlight Colors in Word – A Comprehensive Guide
- How to Be More Productive at Home, Work, Study, and Life
- How to Annotate and Markup Different Documents - Word/PDF/Excel
- How to Concentrate at Work and Study to Boost Your Productivity
- How the AI-Powered Microsoft 365 Copilot Brings Revolution to Document Productivity
- 5 Best Free PDF Editors for Students (100% Free)
- How to Improve Writing Skills for Students? (6 Proven Ways)
- The User Guide for UPDF Enterprise Plan
- The Ultimate Student Discounts List For All Your Needs
- 10 Best Book Review Examples for College Students
- 14 Most Profitable Skills to Learn for Students
- How to Buy Microsoft Office for Mac Student Discount? A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Get Foxit PhantomPDF Student Discount? (Save 76%)
- How to Get Adobe Acrobat Student Discount? (Detailed Guide)