With the Christmas holidays fast approaching, you might be wondering what to get your loved ones and close friends. There are so many wonderful gifts out there it's hard to keep up! I always say if you want to be original, start small - and that's exactly what we're going to help you with.
During this festive period of the year, everyone is busy preparing for the upcoming festivities. But it does not mean that you cannot wish them a Merry Christmas. So here is a list of subtle, yet thoughtful, Christmas messages that you can use to wish your loved ones on this special day.
- Best General Christmas Wishes, Greetings, and Messages
- Best Christmas Wishes to Friends
- Best Christmas Wishes to Lovers
- Best Christmas Wishes to Teachers
- Merry Christmas Quotes
- Merry Christmas from Our Family to Yours
- Christmas Wishes for Colleagues
- Merry Christmas Wishes to Boss
- Christmas Wishes to Clients
- How to Create and Send Christmas Cards with Best Wishes
Top 100 Christmas Wishes in 2022
Best General Christmas Wishes, Greetings, and Messages
These are the best Christmas wishes you can send to anyone that made it in your life!
- You have been a great person in my life, I want to greet you a Merry Christmas!
- I wish you a Merry Christmas filled with joy, laughter, and goodwill. Merry Christmas to you!
- Warm wishes for a lovely Christmas. May you will always be blessed with peace, love, and wealth.
- I hope and pray that the Christmas miracle brings you joy and peace. I send you and your family my best wishes for happiness and harmony.
- Peace, health, happiness, and wealth to you and your family in the upcoming year. Happy Holidays.
- Merry Christmas! I hope you have a happy holiday season with your loved ones and create many wonderful memories.
- I had a great year with you! Merry Christmas!
- My dogs and I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- May your holidays be merry and bright, and your new year be full of luck and laughter.
- Don't mind the cold breeze of Christmas! I'll help you warm with my love
- I hope your Christmas is full of friends and loved ones!
- Merry Christmas! May your fortune be greater and your bills fewer.
- May your holidays be merry and bright.
- Wishing you a world of happiness this holiday season.
- Here's hoping your holidays are as warm and wonderful as you are.
- Love, laugh, live – have a merry Christmas!
- Today feels like a good day to remind you that your presence in my life is such a blessing. Here's to you!
- May the sights and sounds of Christmas work their merry magic in your heart.
- I hope you don't forget how lovely my Christmas is with you! You're one of the best people in my life.
- Let's enjoy the Christmas lights and hope for the best year next year!
Best Christmas Wishes to Friends
Your friends are important people in your life. They are the ones who will sit with you in the dark when you can't look at the bright side!
- We may be far away but our friendship transcends the distance that comes between us. Merry Christmas to you!
- Merry Christmas! How about we drink to celebrate this holiday?
- You are my greatest friend in my worst time. You don't know how much you mean to me. Merry Christmas!
- Life is a little bit more fun with you around! Cheers to more Christmas!
- It's only been three days since we saw each other but I want to hang out with you again and do the usual fun stuff! I hope you're enjoying your Christmas well.
- Merry Christmas! I have many things happening in my life and I can't wait to share them with you.
- You are my best friend and I want to tell you I am glad I met you in this lifetime.
- Jesus knows so much about how we complement each other.
- I miss our spontaneous activities. I can't until you're back! Until then, I wish you a merry Christmas.
- Life may have severed our ties but I want you to know that you're still my best friend. Merry Christmas.
Best Christmas Wishes to Lovers
Your lover shares intimacy with you like no other! They give you butterflies in the stomach and the support to handle life problems better.
- You are everything I wanted in life. You are special to me and I hope we get to spend a century of Christmas together.
- I cannot remember when I do not have you in my mind. You give my life meaning and I thank you every day for it. Merry Christmas!
- You make me blush even after 30 years of being together. Here's to 30 years more! Merry Christmas, my love.
- I'm not good with words, but I love you. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas, my Goddess!
- Thanks for the love and happiness. I'm glad you're my partner. Merry Christmas, my love.
- Life is worth fighting for if it's with you. Merry Christmas.
- You're the love of my life. Merry Christmas.
- I see your efforts and I just want you to know, you're appreciated and loved daily. Merry Christmas, baby.
- I'm so happy I get to spend another Christmas with you! I love you.
Best Christmas Wishes to Teachers
Your teachers taught you how to live life. They are the ones who are willing to impart their knowledge to make your life easier.
- Thanks for believing in me when even I didn't believe in myself. Thank you and merry Christmas.
- You're the one I always look up to. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas, teacher! I will still be your best student next year 😉
- You deserve that best teacher award! Merry Christmas.
- You made me like math, my worst subject, and help me with it enough to be one of the best. I appreciate everything you did. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to the best teacher I know!
- You are like no other teacher. You make your students like learning and you make learning easier. You are my hero.
- I never would've reached my potential if it wasn't for you. Merry Christmas!
- I cannot believe it's been years already. I still remember the time I decided that you were going to be my role model. Cheers and Merry Christmas!
- To the teacher who saw my potential. You are the best. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Quotes
Quotes from famous people make you think deeply. Quotes are short descriptions of their experiences on the subject.
- "Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever." – Richelle E. Goodrich
- "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." – Will Ferrell
- "Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love." – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- "One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don't clean it up too quickly." – Andy Rooney
- "The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." – Burton Hills
- "Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone." – Charles M. Schulz
- "As we give presents at Christmas, we need to recognize that sharing our time and ourselves is such an important part of giving." – Gordon B. Hinckley
- "Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed." – Ann Garnett Schultz
- "What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future." – Agnes M. Pahro
- "Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart." – Washington Irving
Merry Christmas from Our Family to Yours
Families stick with each through thick and thin. They give each other support and love.
- Not just at Christmas, I wish you and your family love, happiness, and peace. Wishing you a very happy Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to you and your family! We miss you.
- I hope this holiday brings you and your family closer. Merry Christmas!
- May God keep you safe and happy this Christmas and for the following years.
- You and your beautiful family deserve a happy holiday! Merry Christmas to you all!
- May you and your family drink more wine and eat more meat this Christmas.
- Wishing to see you and your family next Christmas, we miss you. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to you, your family, your dog, and your silly cat.
- Life is a little bit happier with you and your family this Christmas.
- May you and your family fill this Christmas with laughter.
Christmas Wishes for Colleagues
Colleagues are your family at work. You help each other achieve something greater and they help make work a little bearable.
- Thanks for being a good mentor to me. Merry Christmas.
- You deserve that promotion! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- Colleagues like you make our work easier. I appreciate you. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas, partner! I hope we reach our next goals next year.
- You are such an amazing and helpful person in the workplace. I wish you a Merry Christmas to you!
- I'm grateful for the support you gave me. I respect you a lot.
- Merry Christmas to the best colleague at work!
- Your expertise and knowledge push me to become someone like you. Merry Christmas
- I can see why everyone likes you at work. You are the kindest person I met. I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- Let's do another good job next year. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Wishes to Boss
Your boss keeps everything in check and makes sure everyone is doing what they're supposed to do. They may come across as strict but they only want the best for everybody at the workplace.
- Greetings! I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Christmas.
- Thank you for your continuous guidance, Merry Christmas.
- Your leadership inspires me to work better every day. I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- We wish you a Merry Christmas from your work family!
- Thank you for being the best boss!
- To the boss who never fails to make his employees happy, Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas from your future promoted employee 😉
- I can see a great future for our company because you're the best boss. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- I wish the best boss a Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to you and your family, boss!
Christmas Wishes to Clients
Your client puts the food on the table. They trust your skills and knowledge to fulfill their dreams.
- On behalf of the company, I wish you a Merry Christmas and I hope our good relationship continues.
- Thank you for being a wonderful client. Merry Christmas!
- The best part of our year was working with you. We wish you a Merry Christmas.
- To my favorite client, I wish you a Merry Christmas.
- May Christmas bring you happiness and fortune.
- I would like to personally tell you that you've been an amazing client.
- You have been an amazing client and an amazing person in general. Merry Christmas!
- Working with you was smooth sailing. I hope we get to work again. Merry Christmas.
- Thank you for giving us the opportunity to prove ourselves. Merry Christmas
- Merry Christmas, and we wish you the best life!
How to Create and Send Christmas Cards with Best Wishes
Now, what is the use of having 100 Christmas wishes if you haven't let them know? We need to send our thoughts and messages for them to know that we are thinking about them and that we appreciate them being in our lives.
The best and simplest way to convey our appreciation is by sending them a greeting card in PDF format! You can send it anywhere and they can read it conveniently, exactly how you intend them to. Before we can even send a Christmas greeting card, we first need to create it!
UPDF is the best tool that can help you with it! It can do the hard work for you. You just need to write your Christmas wishes, design your card to your liking, and send it in a PDF format to your loved ones. Take a closer look at these easy steps below.
Steps in creating the best Christmas card greeting
Step 1. Create a blank PDF document
You first need to download and install UPDF. Open it and go to File > Create > Blank Page to start with a blank canvas for your creative mind.
Alternatively, you can download a template from here and open it in UPDF. Then, you can begin to edit it.
Step 2. Design the PDF Christmas Card
This is where you can show off your artistic side! Make them feel special by putting effort into designing a card that they will like. Don't worry, UPDF help you with this.
Everyone has different tastes in art. It is best if you have an idea of what you will make. Once you have this, you can start by adding a simple text to your blank canvas.
Adding text is easy. Click on the "Text" tool and start writing! You can resize the text by changing the font size and dragging the text box to your preferred size. Aside from this, you can also change the font color and font style.
You can then add an image as a background and/or to compliment your message! Click on the Image tool and upload your image. You can drag your image to the size you want and place it anywhere on your PDF.
Step 3. Share the PDF with your Friend
The last part is sending your heartfelt message to your loved one! You first need to save your work as a PDF. After that, you can share your newly made PDF Christmas greeting by either a link or via email. Any method will do as long as you can guarantee they can receive it!
Holidays like Christmas are a few of the most important days with our loved ones. Memories can be made and thoughtful wishes are shared. These suggestions can hopefully inspire people to let the people they love know how much they mean in their lives. Also, with the use of UPDF, people can start creating their own Christmas greeting cards with minimal effort but with maximum love. UPDF is a great tool not only for connecting text and images in a PDF but also a great tool in connecting people together.
- Sign PDF
- Top 30 Best Birthday Wishes for Love
- Top 30 Best Birthday Wishes for Grandson
- Top 30 Birthday Wishes for Your Sister
- Top 30 Birthday Wishes for a Friend
- Top 30 Birthday Wishes for Sister-in-Law
- How to Fill in a PDF Form in 3 Methods
- Top 6 Super-Easy PDF Form Fillers on Mac
- How to Create a Fillable PDF on Mac
- How to Fill Out a 1099 Form - Miscellaneous Income