There are various kinds of important information we find on web pages on a daily basis. To share and print the content on web pages, the easiest way is by saving a web page as a PDF file. By doing so, you can download the web page as a PDF file instantly and can later print it according to your will.
Moreover, you can share the content of the web page as a PDF file with other individuals so that they can access the information with flexibility. Discover how to save web a page as a PDF through this well-written article.
- Part 1: How to Save Web Page as PDF in Google Chrome?
- Part 2: How to Export Web Page as PDF in Safari?
- Part 3: How to Save Web Page as PDF in Firefox?
- Part 4: Top 3 Free PDF Viewers and Editors
- Part 5: How to View and Edit PDF for Free on Desktop?
Part 1: How to Save Web Page as PDF in Google Chrome?
Chrome browser developed by Google provides high responsive speed so that users can browse the searched data quickly. It offers various range of extensions and has a delightful interface. Moreover, users can customize Chrome by going to the settings according to their preferences. To save a web page as PDF Chrome, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Open the webpage you want to save as a PDF and tap on the three-dot icon from the top right corner. From the drop-down menu, tap on the "Print" option or press "Ctrl+ P." Conversely, if you are a Mac user, press "Command +P."
Step 2: From the pop-up window, tap on the "Down arrow" and locate the option of "Save as PDF" right next to the "Destination." Click on this option, and you will see the preview on your screen.
Step 3: By going to the "More Settings," you can modify the settings like page scaling and paper size. Once done, tap on the "Save" option and choose the location where you want to save the PDF file. Afterward, tap on "Save" again to finish the process.
The web browser of Safari was developed by Apple and offered impressive browsing speed with customizable options. It provides extreme privacy and protection to the users while browsing, along with various other features.
Users can also bookmark important web pages and can open multiple of them through different tabs. Safari also gives the option to turn a website into a PDF quickly. To do so, follow the below steps.
Step 1: After opening the web page on Safari, go to the menu bar and select the "File" option. Now from the small drop-down menu, tap on the "Export as PDF" button.
Step 2: A window will pop up on your screen from where you have to add the file name and choose the location to save this PDF file. Once done, click on the "Save" button to end this procedure.
Firefox is a powerful web browser featuring advanced options like a password manager and ad blocker and offers a wide range of extensions. You can also sync between multiple devices through this web browser and can enjoy browsing in a secured environment.
Through its customizable options, you can also conduct settings according to your will. To download the web page as a PDF through Firefox, use the below instructions:
Step 1: On Firefox, tap on the three-dot icon from the top-right corner. A drop-down menu will open from where choose the option "Print" by clicking on it, or you can press "Ctrl + P" for Windows. Conversely, you can press "Command + P" for Mac.
Step 2: From the given print options, choose "Microsoft Print to PDF" and then tap on the "Print" button. Enter the name of your file and tap on the "Save" button after choosing the location of the file.
In this section, we will describe the top three PDF editors and viewers through which you can edit and read PDF files effortlessly.
UPDF is a highly compatible tool for Mac, iOS, Windows, and Android devices containing various built-in features for editing and reading files. Through this tool, you can add the text on PDF files that you may find important. You can also change the text properties easily, such as font size, text style, and paragraph alignments. When it comes to images, you can edit or delete the images present in your PDF files by utilizing the tools of UPDF.
When it comes to reading or viewing PDF files, UPDF has the best interface and options. You can rearrange PDF pages and change their page layouts according to your desire. Also, you can share the PDF files after editing through this highly secured platform.
- UPDF gives the option to edit and save the PDF files without watermark and free of cost.
- This tool helps the users in organizing the PDF pages from scratch through various related features such as extracting or rearranging the PDF pages.
- It has a delightful interface, unlike other PDF tools.
- UPDF lacks some advanced features, such as OCR and forms.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is an excellent tool for performing tons of functions on PDF files. You can compress multiple PDF files through this tool to reduce the file size instantly. You can also use the annotating features for adding comments and notes to your documents. Moreover, you can insert text boxes and shapes in PDF files to add more content efficiently.
This tool also contains features like signing and filling the PDF forms with accuracy. You can also send your PDF files to other individuals for signing digitally. Hence, this platform offers exceptional options to edit and read PDF files like an expert.
- You can convert PDF files to various other formats before exporting them to other platforms.
- You can combine several PDF files and can create a single file out of them instantly through Adobe.
- To edit PDF files using premium features, you have to buy its subscription package, which can be costly for many users.
3. PDF Expert
PDF Expert is another exceptional tool for editing and reading PDF files on your devices. With its fast functionality, users can avail of its editing features to write PDF documents like a professional. You can change grammatical or spelling mistakes and can add links to your PDF files.
Moreover, you can change the page size and layout through it to enhance your reading experience. You can also highlight and underline the text in PDF documents to memorize essential content immediately.
- You can create your customized electronic signature through PDF Expert and can sign your documents through it.
- You can reduce the file size of PDF files to share or download them instantly without any limitation.
- PDF Expert is only available on Mac and iOS devices which makes this PDF editor less diverse.
In this section, we will use UPDF as a powerful tool to edit and view PDF files free of cost on your desktop:
Step 1: Open PDF File
Launch UPDF o your desktop and open its interface. Now tap on "Open File" and import the PDF file from your computer to this tool.
Step 2: Edit PDF File
Now select the tab "Edit" to begin the editing of your PDF file. You can change the font, text style, and size of your text from the given editing options. You can also edit the images present in the PDF file by cropping, resizing, or rotating the image.
Step 3: Make Annotations on PDF
Now go to the "Annotate" tab, which will display many annotating options at the top. You can add comments and suggestions to your PDF file efficiently. Also, you can highlight the text by applying the highlighter to any specified area.
Step 4: Change Page Layouts
By going to the "Page" tab, you can add or delete the pages in your PDF file instantly. You can also organize PDF pages by rearranging them in the desired order. Also, you can extract any single PDF page from this tab and can save it separately.
Step 5: Save the Changes
Once you are done exploring all the options, go to the "File" button and click on the "Save" button to store all the recent changes.
Do you want to print or share the information contained on the web pages quickly? To do so, read this article to fetch the guidance to save web pages as PDF on your desktop through major web browsers. Moreover, we have also provided the details regarding professional PDF editors to read and edit PDF files like an expert.
- How to Fill in a PDF Form in 3 Methods
- Top 6 Super-Easy PDF Form Fillers on Mac
- How to Create a Fillable PDF on Mac
- How to Fill Out a 1099 Form - Miscellaneous Income
- How to Fill out a W-4 Form- Employee's Withholding Certificate
- How to Create a Fillable PDF in 3 Methods
- Top 50 Happy New Year 2023 Wishes, Greetings, and Messages
- How to Fill Out a PDF Form on Mac in 3 Methods
- How to Create a Fillable Form in Word
- Top 10 Fillable PDF Creators You Can't Miss