Being labeled as one of the most straightforward PDF editors to create, edit, sign, and convert PDF documents across a comprehensive platform of devices (PC, mobile, and web), Wondershare PDF Editor is an excellent tool for individuals who like to get their work done efficiently. You can customize fonts, change text designs and add graphics to new and existing documents. But it tends to lack advanced features, which you can find in UPDF, a user-friendly free PDF editor, that is aimed at professionals and amateurs alike.
The Best Alternative to Wondershare PDF Editor
As Wondershare PDF Editor is a multi-platform software that entails many features, it also offers an intuitive interface that helps in easy usage and handling of different files. For users who like to edit their files for free, they can opt for this software.
But, on a recent note, the requirements for editing PDF have changed. Users are now searching for a better alternative with advanced features with a lower price or even free. One such software that has made its mark is the UPDF. It is an excellent alternative to Wondershare and it is totally free. Below, we will discuss some of its features and how you can use it.
- Open PDF faster than other tool like Wondershare PDF Editor due to its high and steady performance.
- It provides multiple reading modes according to your requirements.
- Make markups and annotations to PDF documents with various tools.
- Edit text in PDF and you can modify the texts on PDF easily as you are on a word processor.
- Edit the images in PDF, such as rotate, crop, copy, extract, etc.
- Manage PDF pages and you can change page orientation, rotate page, and extract page to PDF.
It will release new features soon, including the conversion feature, the OCR feature, the password-protected feature etc.
How to Edit PDF with Wondershare PDF Editor Alternative
You can use this software by downloading it from the website and learning about its installation process. The simple user interface, quick transfer of files, and various changes within the document make UPDF an excellent choice for everyone. Below is a 4-step procedure that will help you in using it.
Step 1: Import & Edit the PDF Document
Import the file after you reach the interface section of the software. Next, edit the document by using the 'Edit' button. By clicking this button, the editing mode appears to make multiple changes to your file.
Step 2: Add Text
There is a '+ Text' icon on the toolbar, which you can use to add text to the document. Click on it and maneuver the cursor to where you want to add the text. You can also change the text's look, font, color and font size.
Step 3: Edit Text
Click the text you want to edit, you will see a purple borderline on the data you want to modify before editing. Thereon, you can change the text accordingly. The editing mode modifies the document by changing its texts, font features (color, size, design, style, etc.) and image dimensions (crop, rotate, enlarge, etc.).
Compared to other products like Wondershare PDF Editor on the market, UPDF offers a smooth, fast and easy editing process, which is one of the reasons for its huge customer base.
Step 4: Edit Images in PDF
You can also edit an image file on UPDF, apart from the plain text. Select the image and apply the necessary changes; you can extract, crop, rotate, and replace the image.
Video Tutorial on How to Edit a PDF File on Windows
How to Use Wondershare PDF Editor
Wondershare PDF Editor is a user-friendly software preferred by millions around the globe. It comes with a 3-step procedure that you can apply to edit documents and images.
Step # 1: Open PDF Editor
Run the PDF Editor on your PC, Laptop or Smartphone. After landing on the interface, import the PDF file you want to edit. Click on the 'Open Files' button on the Home window to select and upload the PDF file. Now you can start to edit.
Step # 2: Edit Text in PDF
You will find the Edit button on the top menu, which you need to press. Then click on the “Edit” switch icon. This feature permits you to change edit or read mode easily. You can also change the text editing bar's font size, color, and type. After you finish editing, it is convenient for you to switch to Read Mode to continue visualizing your documents.
Step # 3: Add or Delete Text
If you want to add text, click on the 'Add Text' button and drag your mouse to draw a box to add text. Or, if you're going to remove some text, select the required text and press the Backspace or Delete key.
Wondershare PDF Editor or UPDF?
Although both have varying features, speed, and ease of use, users have preferred UPDF over its counterpart due to some additional aspects. One of them is the exact replication of documents, whether text or image after it has been edited. Also, you can work on multiple files in a single go (Batch processing).
UPDF has surpassed other top-rated PDF editors in downloading and purchasing. Currently, it stands among the best with a large customer base. The process of editing files is simple; you can change and modify the text or an image by adding, deleting, or annotating it accordingly. With a range of features available, UPDF is by far the best choice for users around the globe. Download it now and have a great time.
- How to Combine Screenshots into One PDF? (Easy Ways)
- How to Translate PDF to Any Language with AI, Including ChatGPT
- Top 9 PDF Document Translators with AI
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today
- 4 Ways to Convert VSDX to PDF (With and Without Visio)
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF