PDF makes it very easy to share files that contain a lot of images. But while you can share PDFs via email, it is quite another story to share a large PDF file on social media; it will simply fail to garner the engagement that you are looking for. But a GIF on the other hand is a file format that your audience will simply love to engage with and share.
So, how can you convert your PDF file to a GIF easily? Well, first you would need the right PDF Converter and know how to use it. Luckily for you, we have a great converter - UPDF - you can use and we are just about to show you how to use it.
The Best PDF to GIF Converter
The best tool that you could use to convert PDF to GIF is UPDF. This tool is purely about conversion, meaning that you will not be distracted by any other features that you don't need. As soon as you open UPDF, you get the option to upload the PDF document and start the conversion. It is fast, easy to use, and highly effective.
The following are its most notable key features:
- It will convert PDF files to just about any notable format including image formats like GIF and the most popular Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV, and much more.
- The OCR function makes converting scanned or image-rich PDFs much easier.
- The conversion result is accurate and fast.
- It supports editing, annotating, and organizing, which makes it ideal for you to do multi-tasks with PDFs.
How to Convert PDF to GIF
The process of converting a PDF file to a GIF is very easy with UPDF. These simple steps show you how to do it:
Step 1: Open the PDF Document
With this software installed on your computer, open it and then drag and drop the PDF document to the main window to import it easily. You can also use the "Open File" button to browse your computer for the PDF that you want to convert.
Once the document has been opened, click the "Export PDF" icon on the right toolbar.
Step 2: Select the Output Format
Then you need to select the output format. To do that, click on "Image" and then choose "GIF" from the options that appear.
The GIF option is on the Output Format area of the new pop-up window.
Step 3: Convert PDF to GIF
Now just click "Export" and the conversion process will begin immediately. You will need to select an output folder where UPDF will save the converted file.
When the conversion is complete, you should be able to access the GIF in the output folder.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to Image
Top 3 PDF to GIF Converter Online Free
If you would rather not use and desktop solution, you can convert PDF to GIF using one of the main online PDF to GIF converters. These tools are often free and easily accessible, but you may have to deal with the fact that some of them don't really work as advertised.
The following are three of the best that we could find:
This is a free and easy-to-use PDF to GIF converter that is dedicated to the conversion of PDF documents to GIF formats. It is effective; all you have to do is upload the PDF document to the main webpage and the converter will convert the file, allowing you to download the resultant PDF. But you will have to contend with quite a number of ads that pop up on the site and there is no guarantee of the safety of the PDF document that you upload.
Convertio is a very popular online converter that has been known to convert all types of files from one format to another. And naturally, they have a dedicated PDF to GIF conversion tool that is easy to use and will produce a high-quality GIF. This conversion tool is also completely free to use and accessible on all browsers and all devices. But like most online solutions, it may limit the size of the PDF document that you can upload and we did notice that the batch conversions feature doesn't work very well.
CloudConvert is another online document converter that will allow you to convert PDF to GIF for free and without needing to install any programs on your computer. As it is with most online tools, you just need to upload the document and select "GIF" as the output format. But CloudConvert goes a step further by allowing you to choose the size of the resultant GIF as well as the number of pages that you want to convert. This can come in handy if only some of the pages on your document have the images that you want to convert to GIFs.
How to Convert PDF to GIF Online Free
The process of converting PDF to GIF using any online tool is simple and since most work in much the same way, the process we are about to outline here can be applied to any online PDF to GIF converters that you would like to use.
To demonstrate the function of an online converter, we will Convertio. Here's how you can use Convertio to convert PDF to GIF:
- Step 1: Access the specific Convertio PDF to GIF converter.
- Step 2: On the main webpage, click "Choose Files" and select the PDF that you would like to convert. You can also drag and drop the file to this main window or you can choose the file from Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Step 3: Once the file has been added, click on "Convert" to start the conversion process. The process will take just a few moments. When it is complete, click on "Download" to download the converted GIF to your computer.
Even though online tools can work very well to convert files from one format to another, they are often not useful for the conversion of larger or multiple files at the same time. They will also not be able to convert password-protected documents.
- Top 10 JPG to PDF Converters You Can't Miss in 2023
- Top 5 PNG to PDF Converters
- The Most Reliable and Best Note Taking App for iPad in 2023
- The Best Book Annotation Tool – Maximize Your Readability with UPDF
- Simple Methods to Convert GIF to PDF
- The Terrific Method to Convert TIFF to PDF
- How to Convert JPG to PDF with the Best Method
- How to Convert BMP to PDF in Terrific Way
- How to Convert PNG to PDF with High Quality Easily
- Free Printable and Editable Daily Planner Templates