How to Open and View PDF Documents on Android
1. Open PDF on Android
Click the "All PDFs" folder and you can Authorize PDF documents on your Android devices.
Tap any of the PDF documents to open it.
UPDF also allows you to view the added bookmarks from the bookmark list.
2. View PDF on Android
After you open the PDF document, you can set the page layout and scrolling direction of the view.
- Page Layout: Single Page, Two Page
- Scrolling Direction: Horizontal, Vertical
3. View PDF in Split-Screen Mode
UPDF supports opening PDF in the Split-Screen mode. You can either open UPDF with other apps or open two PDF documents with UPDF.
This is how you open two PDF documents with UPDF:
- Enable Split-Screen Mode first on your phone.
- Long-press the PDF document in UPDF
- Choose "Open in multi window" option.
You will view the two PDF documents in the split-screen mode.