License and Activate
- 1. Trial Version Limitations of UPDF for Android
- 2. Purchase UPDF
- 3. Devices Limitations for One Premium Account
- 4. How to Register and Activate UPDF on Android
- 5. How to Redeem UPDF
1. Free Version Limitations of UPDF for Android
Most of the functions offered by UPDF on Android are free. Users only need to upgrade their plan on Android if they wish to utilize the premium stickers.
- Stickers: UPDF for Android provides many well-designed free and premium stickers. You can't use the premium stickers for the free version.
2. Purchase UPDF on Android
To avoid the limitations and get access to full features, please upgrade to a premium account. For that, there are two different methods available for upgrading the account. Try any of the methods that fit the requirements:
(2.1) Purchase from Website
- Step 1: Open the official website of UPDF and continue into the "Pricing" or "Buy Now" section. This will lead you to the UPDF checkout page.
- Step 2: Sign up with the email address with which you wish to upgrade to premium. Continue with the on-screen instructions to complete the upgradation.
- Step 3: As you upgrade to premium, download UPDF on your Android and log into it with the account used to purchase UPDF.
(2.2) Purchase from the App Using the Play Store
- Step 1: Open the application, proceed to the top-left icon, and lead to the next screen.
- Step 2: Select the "Upgrade to Pro" option and continue to the checkout window. Decide on a respective plan and continue with the on-screen instructions for completing the purchase.
Important Note: You can use your premium account to use UPDF on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android after purchasing.
3. How Many Devices Can I Use for One Premium Account?
One premium account can be used across 2 desktops (1 Windows + 1 Mac, or 2 Windows or 2 Macs) and 2 mobile devices (1 iOS +1 Android, or 2 iOS, or 2 Android).
Reinstalling when you replace a new device is allowed.
4. How to Register and Activate UPDF on Android
If you seek to activate UPDF on Android, look into the following steps for a better understanding:
- Launch UPDF on Android and hit the top-left icon to open the "Account Center" window.
- As you tap on "Login", you will be directed to a new screen.
- Provide the email address for logging into UPDF. You can activate UPDF on Android using your Apple account or Gmail login.
5. How to Redeem UPDF on Android
If you have a license code, please follow the instructions to redeem UPDF on Android:
- Open UPDF on Android and log into your account.
- Click the icon on the top left corner to enter the account center
- Click the "Redeem" Option, enter the code, and click "Redeem Now". You will unlock UPDF across all the platforms.