Add Bookmark on Android
With UPDF for Android, you can add bookmarks to your PDF for ease of access. It supports adding bookmarks to PDF, renaming added bookmarks, dragging & dropping to re-order, and deleting. Now, you are just a few taps away from the page where you left reading or where some important info resides!
How to Add a Bookmark on Android with UPDF
Here is how you can bookmark your desired PDF page on Android:
- Launch UPDF and open the desired PDF in it.
- Tap on the search icon on the top menu bar.
- From the top-right corner, tap on the bookmark icon.
- If your PDF file has already added bookmarks, those will show up here. To add new, hit the "+ Add Bookmark" button at the bottom.
- UPDF will name your bookmark as per the relevant PDF page number. You can rename it and hit Done in the top right corner.
- Tap the Edit button in the top right corner to edit the name. You can rename or delete your bookmarks once in the editing mode.
- UPDF also supports rearranging bookmarks with a drag-and-drop feature.
- If you want to make one bookmark, a child bookmark of the other. Hold the child bookmark from the hamburger icon beside the bin and drop it on the parent bookmark.
- For deleting your bookmarks, just click on the bin icon next to its name in the editing mode.